Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people scam  (Read 15885 times)
ehdiksayo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:30:39 PM

Because they want to obtain something that doesnt require them hard work. They also Scam to make their objective easier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:57:06 PM

The underlying economic difference is that people are reluctant to give money to the poor because they see the level of one's wealth, but it is not wrong to help a hungry person just by giving money. But if we give them automatic money they will be lazy to find a decent job

Because they want other people to fall down there life. And same like to them. They don't know what the best for them to go on the top of the better life. So they just do that thing.
elegion

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:10:55 PM

People who scam others are complete fools, they don't seem to understand that if they just run an honest business they'll actually make more money in the end. Honest Entrepreneurs like myself will not only develop stronger and more profitable relationships with their customers, but they'll learn things we had never learned before and could never learn anywhere else. My goal is to always over deliver and over perform and to provide the best service humanly possible for my customers in my industry.  

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:20:32 PM

Because they want to obtain something that doesnt require them hard work. They also Scam to make their objective easier.

And they are not afraid in the word karma.  They might as well not afraid and have conscience since they can do this things, just for their own sake, for their own greediness.  They are slave of money and do not fight fair.  It is hard for me to smile and become rich when I know that I earned it through bad way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DrCocktail

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:50:52 PM

For me personally for the reason that from the organic qualities of individual. Our humanities, we are able to trust if we think that thar person was reliable. We bilieve when we believe that he's believable. Why shall we be rip-off due to our character of humanities. Individuals get use to it. Scammers get accustomed to it. But by our character we ought to battle it by our nature also. We've protection mechanism. So it is what people naturally is.
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:33:09 PM

they are trick other people to get some profit.
if you do it, you will get more profit that profitable for you. without difficulty you get much what you want. for having fun, they happy when see other people got trouble. and many reason of it.
but they do not think the cause and the consequences. Because I'm sure one day fraud will be avenged somehow
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:41:40 PM

In my experience basic thing for scam is selfish attitude not bothered anybody whether they die or live the scamming people want to live. Scammers can be known persons maximum who create the situation to help them and at the end the cheat us. They never bother about us at what circumstances we help them and how much will we suffer.

What I learned in my life is what ever happened to you is you are the sole responsible so don't help the people which is not in your control. Helping is the main cause to scaming / cheating.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:04:16 PM

Some influential people are orphans who had nobody to cater for them but still stands tall today because of their determination. Determination is one of the most important key most people lack today in partnership with focus. As often said all fingers are not equal, yes when we have the privilege to help others lets take the chances.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:22:26 PM

People scam for reasons they want to make easy money with or without hard work.  However, others I know want to test your innocence too.  Why do I say this   because I came across an advertisement selling a gadget I really need.  I believe so much in what it says in the advertisement that I bought it.  When I used the gadget, I found out that it was a fake advertisement.  I should have asked or surf online for blogs or a feedback before I could have bought it.  They did well in being good for creating an alluring product packaging.  A hard work of a thinking genius scammer. Angry
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:47:08 PM

I guess that's how life works, when everyone is desperate there won't be any mercy on any of your sad story, for instance in third world countries where people truly poor and left abandoned by the society there's where crazy stuff happen. I appreciated my job and my employer for having me as a standard employee and i could provide values and well, living on your own while not being desperate for food or shelter.

Like many rich person would justify saying that money is theirs and they could spend the way they want, it's true but to be morally right it's just sometimes depend on your mood on being helpful the those who needed. I not kind at all too - passing by helpless disables begging for money but then i would definitely help my friends or family at all cost when times are desperate, just achieve the balance and you'll be fine.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:27:50 PM

People rip-off due to numerous feasible factors for example, they are in need of money urgently so that they try to make profit the unlawful methods leading them making to scams but this kind of instances are extremely much less in the event of scams. What most popular reason behind ripoffs may be the human greed and need to get more money and way of life.Sources can fulfill a person's need although not a person's avarice, because there is no end to human avarice it continues increasing leading to produce more ripoffs and so on. Many ICO scams will also be found due to them the entire Bitcoin community have a poor impression to a lot of customers.
Most people scam because they are lazy and they don't want to work as others to achieve what they want.  They think they deserve to enjoy the luxuries of the world without working for them and will do anything to get them.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:34:45 AM

why people always do a scam, that I think the answer can you know, a scam is because people want something by cheating to get what he wants, the beginning of his usual people melakukakan scam by giving gifts or pledge something big, after the crowd deceived by his scam maker it will run away,
yes you are right there are two types of people who invest in bitcoin, the first type of person is that who invest in bitcoin which hard work and earn due to their patience and talent and the second type persons are known as scam yes they scam in bitcoin and because they want to earn in bitcoin without doing any handwork and positive work.
Scammers are the worst people all they do is to make money through unfair means and nowadays this is becoming trend to deceive other hire them for work and then fled away with their money I think cyber security must take action against those who are enjoying others hard work money and more of it people must investigate about whom they are working for don’t take any shortcut to make money all are fake.
Teemotje

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:39:15 AM

People rip-off due to numerous feasible factors for example, they are in need of money urgently so that they try to make profit the unlawful methods leading them making to scams but this kind of instances are extremely much less in the event of scams. What most popular reason behind ripoffs may be the human greed and need to get more money and way of life.Sources can fulfill a person's need although not a person's avarice, because there is no end to human avarice it continues increasing leading to produce more ripoffs and so on. Many ICO scams will also be found due to them the entire Bitcoin community have a poor impression to a lot of customers.
Most people scam because they are lazy and they don't want to work as others to achieve what they want.  They think they deserve to enjoy the luxuries of the world without working for them and will do anything to get them.

Yes thats why they are scamming they just don't want to work very hard. Scamming is fast and easy if you have the skills. I do not know how they can sleep at night knowing that they stole coins from people. This is just so bad how can they live on and stealing 550k on coins from someone they just destroyed his life by doing this.
falafelnut

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:50:27 AM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot

I can't agree with you. It very depends from the person. But yes people are greed usual....Thats sad.
Thats why you should give money smart.
Lomperd1

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:28:24 PM

why people always do a scam, that I think the answer can you know, a scam is because people want something by cheating to get what he wants, the beginning of his usual people melakukakan scam by giving gifts or pledge something big, after the crowd deceived by his scam maker it will run away,
yes you are right there are two types of people who invest in bitcoin, the first type of person is that who invest in bitcoin which hard work and earn due to their patience and talent and the second type persons are known as scam yes they scam in bitcoin and because they want to earn in bitcoin without doing any handwork and positive work.
Scammers are the worst people all they do is to make money through unfair means and nowadays this is becoming trend to deceive other hire them for work and then fled away with their money I think cyber security must take action against those who are enjoying others hard work money and more of it people must investigate about whom they are working for don’t take any shortcut to make money all are fake.

I do not why they are doing it. I know that scamming is fast method to gain money or for this instance bitcoins or other coins. Do they like this ? So they like hurting other people.
My little brother got in the past scammed on habbo they stole his stuff. I will never scam in my life because i know also the pain.
Daydog

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:44:37 PM

People scam because a lot of people can get scammed because they don't know about bitcoin so they just do some things and end up being scammed. and the scammers only profit from it so i think that is why people scam.
muhammad-adnanzain

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:46:47 PM

GreedY that make people to perform less commendable acts like scam.
besides it is partly the user's own fault for being less wary of scams.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:47:13 PM

yeah kinda like that, many people not want to toss some dollar for the one who need. but in the exchange of when we help the one who need, they get too clingy is true. yeah maybe all of us should working and stop clingy to another people. that's what i thought  Smiley
radus

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:57:19 PM

yeah kinda like that, many people not want to toss some dollar for the one who need. but in the exchange of when we help the one who need, they get too clingy is true. yeah maybe all of us should working and stop clingy to another people. that's what i thought  Smiley

It some country people use for the future saving and growth business process. It will affect the other poepol and country. Scam it not good for the other people life.

ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:01:08 PM

everyone need money.. so desprated.. that why they scam peoples.. fast way to earn dirty money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: