Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people scam  (Read 15892 times)
Bairem

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:27:53 PM

it's very simple people scam to gain easy money because scamming on the internet especially make you deal with a lot of people that dont know you and that's a easy way to make a lit of money on a short period
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:18:39 AM

People scam because they are desperate on money, usually they are that situation. But of course not all people are desperate on money scamming, but if they got chances to do it, most of them will.
Exactly their greed compel them to scam. They scam because they want to get money from all sides in any form. They mold the realities, tell lies, deceive people and earn money. They want money and for that they can go for anything bad or good, that doesn’t matter to them. Better for them is to get awake from their dreams of becoming rich just by scamming, they will be caught once.
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:09:37 AM

People scam to win easy/fast or large money. People scam because humans are not a good creature. We are greedy. Hope our species will disappear soon, we are useless.
You are this is the wrong thinking of the people because a lot of the people are scamming and this is not the good thing because I hope the value and the price of the bitcoin is now high and a lot of the people are trying to make the bitcoin fast profit, I hope this will help the people are buying the bitcoin and I will buy the bitcoin to get at the low price and the income I wish I can see the fast growth of the bitcoin at the low income.
C0IdTr0II

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:18:59 PM

many people not happy for what they have. so they become greedy, rather than hard work, they choose to steal and kidding others to get fast money.
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:42:45 PM

Rather than giving them money, I prefer to give them skills and knowledge. Because giving them money will make them lazy to try and work. With the thought that they have earned money without working just sitting on the sidewalk waiting for  people mercy.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:08:44 PM

some people and tend to scam because of they needs ! some are just a habit and some want to gain easy money and buy things they just like ! well scamming have a KARMA in return and i hope people can have a jb even onlinea decent one and not just scamming some other people! we dont know iif those people whose been a victim were in need too !
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:29:53 PM

Crypto world is plenty of scammers, wich does offer you something very cheap or new, the thing is crypto did atracted a lot bad people wich were into fiat scam projects, now they are more safe at crypto world. There is no a valid concept why they scam, besides the easy money maker, those people usually looking for fast and easy money, and newbies usually fall in the traps, i believe they scam because the opportunity shows up to them and blind people invest and believe its possible to earn money without work.

as long as there is a chance they will take it , no matter how good their attitude it was , once they are feel desperate they will do anything whatever the risk and ignore every common sense things that actually they used everyday.

and especially when it is talking about how online business run based on trust , people sometimes act careless.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:44:45 AM

Many People scam because they are wicked, some went into scamming because they are frustrated when they are broke,some are only brilliant  but couldnt get a job- because it take real sharp people to scam.
Some also built up the habit and became addicted to it. And above all, some people are very lazy and need money but can't take time and energy to work.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:51:49 AM

They scam because scamming is the best way to earn bitcoins because there are a lot of retards who invest in bitcoin so you can easily scam them and just get all the money from them. And you won't get in trouble because bitcoin is not being controled.
sadly but its true a lots of newbies who didn't bothered to research and understand this investment deeper who being victimized by scammers
if you understand the how it works it wont be easy for someone to scam you and for sure scammers will be lessen if we know how to protect
our investments, whatever the reason is they are just doing it for easy money.
True newbies are the target of scammers because they know that they do not know how things work specially with crypto, but I think we as a investor should make our own research first before making transaction because we are talking about money here so we have to be careful before we invest into something or trust someone with our money. If people will always be vigilant and observant I think this issue will be lessen.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:47:30 AM

Doing "Scam" is a job for some people lol.....Some people are professional "scammer", and they do it for living Smiley
People scam because they want this job, for me they think that scamming is a good way to have a quick money,And people scam because they know they cant go in jail, We all know that there are many scammer in this world and we also know that not all the scammer have been Penalty in jail.

sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:18:55 AM

I never consider scammer as human being they are heartless persons. The are sadist if some one want to survive they have lot of opportunity to work. Scammers are sick people they are happy on seeing the sad and innocent people who are destroy / cheated / trebled by them. Only God know why he created such people. Hope we will be careful from this scammers.

Silverstone1111

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:28:43 AM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot
People scam so that they can make quick money by deceiving stupid or ignorant people. I was scammed when I just started using bitcoin. But the topic of the question and your description doesn't seem to match up. You are trying to say that some people are very poor and many don't have jobs. And most of the rich people are selfish !!! Where does the scamming fit in here Huh?
EverNext

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:24:46 AM

I'm not sure why many people rip-off. A buddy of my cousin fell for these fraudster all his token was gone. He work hard in generating his token but all of a sudden it was gone. Scammers arr heartless.
Manadhnis

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:16:10 PM

People scam because it is way easier and faster way to get money i would say it is as easy as it could be you can just put up a fake website and a fake ico and if people believe in it you will get a lot of money that is one of the biggest scams.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:21:49 PM

To gain something they want, using illegal way. To take advantage on other people's weaknesses, that is not fair. You will reap what you sow. But nowadays, many people scam to get rich, they do all what they can do to get all they want. This shows that people are selfish. They don't care about other people.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:29:08 PM

People scam because it is way easier and faster way to get money i would say it is as easy as it could be you can just put up a fake website and a fake ico and if people believe in it you will get a lot of money that is one of the biggest scams.

Unfortunately it's true, people are scamming because it's easy to do in nowadays. You spend less time and earnings are much higher
harryxx

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:29:44 PM

People scam because they don't like hardwork instead they steal somebody's hardwork. Those scammers are lazy we do the job and they get the price. Those scammer want the easiest way to get money.
Paultron

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:36:34 PM

They are scamming because its very easy and it is also quick. Why work hard and earn lower if you can steal it ? They think like this way scamming are actually for people who don't have a life.

We need to guide people to prevent to being scammed. Otherwise they will go on and on. They will never stop.
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:50:27 PM

People scam because they don't like hardwork instead they steal somebody's hardwork. Those scammers are lazy we do the job and they get the price. Those scammer want the easiest way to get money.
In our forum which is known as bitcointalk. There are less quantities of con artist in light of the fact that our administrators are entirely against them they don't enable them to enter in this forum. On the off chance that you are discussing different sites and things then you are correct. I would propose them that this gathering is superior to numerous different administrations.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Alertdork

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

people scam because it is the easiest way to earn money i would suggest not to because if you do it bad you can get caught and need to pay everything back or you can do it very good like with onecoin because it is the biggest scamcoin around here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: