Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people scam  (Read 15888 times)
regan101

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:03:53 AM

Peiple get scammed because they want more money. They want to grow their money and they want to earn in easy way where they will trust their money even in people they don't know. People get scammed because of tge greediness.
Right, people scam for easy money. Some scammers think that by doing this authorities still takes time for scammers to get caught considering that a lot of victimized are innocent with only enough money for the scammers than for sueing them. Most of the scammers are smart people and nice speakers
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:03:52 PM

People scam because they want to have money the easiest way as possible without thinking the consequences of what they have done to other people. They are taking advantage to others to have money.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:11:22 PM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot

Because they want to be rich instantly they are not fighting equally to those who have an eagerness and fair to earn in bitcoin but many of peaople was always want one time big time of they want to earn in not fair ot illegal way but we know at the end they accept their consequences on what they have do.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:35:08 PM

People scam to earn money fast and why would someone not want that i think people are tired of waiting and having patience for them to earn bitcoins or even to wait for bitcoin to grow and that is why they think lets start scamming then i will earn more and faster.

They are lazy people that doesn't want to earn in the right way. And they found it out that scamming people is the best and easiest way for them to feed their family. I can't take to let my family eat something that didn't went through my sweat and blood. I can't take it to feed them with food that I bought from dirty money, I don't know on how these people can take this type of activity and manage to have a strong appetite.
They probably have no remorse at all, I know that I will not be able to sleep at all if  I knew my income did not come from a legal source, I will always be looking over my shoulder and I will feel guilty for those that lost their money, but those kind of people have no empathy at all and that is why they can do that.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:01:15 PM

Scam can be intentionally or un-intentionally,Individuals do not know the polices and procedures or due to lack of knowledge do things which are prohibited consider as scam other hand people aware of all and intentionally do which is bad practice.Indicators force to individuals to do scam like,unemployment,create shortcut to reach goal or earn money,want to be rich early. Its good practice to avoid scam and go a head with propr channel to secure career no matter it will come late but will be forever.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:10:44 PM

People scam because they think that scamming will help them in the long run. If only they knew that doing bad things does not help, but only hurts us. Oh well.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:24:33 PM

There seems to be a natural tendency for human beings to accumulate things and wealth, even when they do not need it. Maybe it's something genetic, when the scarcity led men to make war and fight to the death for a piece of bread. And maybe guided by those genes, we also tend to let die who was not able to get ahead of adversity, surrendering to poverty.

This is simply a matter of Natural Selection, also applied in the human social field.
Freshbg

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:55:23 PM

Grin Grin Grin all hire was ignored XA-XA-Xaaa  Tongue

folks i know sure can be next one,, but i lost  in every one site/ who  i try  Cry Cry Cry
                                                                                     Tongue Tongue just over  0.005 from fauchet +my money 0.01btc..  now are not30-40$$

only one miner site pay me at that moment-- if someone want try it for sure-100% money turn-back..Over 1years or 1.5,, BUT PROFIT

Folks just try it- with you know can start for free or how prefer$$$ //     https://www.eobot.com/user/847673    Kiss Kiss
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:07:35 AM

This your question makes me like think deeply about what could probably be the major reason people scam, and all I could think of is that people want quick money, nobody wants to work and very few people are godly. In a simple language, they have  no good reasons
It is very much easy to deceive other people and then take all the money which they are having. This is the only reason which is motivating lot of people to do scam. Their only motive is to make more money and for that they plan different kind of schemes and then they use those schemes in order to grab the money which don’t even belong to them. We need to remain aware of such kind of people.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:05:34 AM

People have their own ways of earning money. Unfortunately some of them don't do it in a good way. The urge to have plenty of money eagers them to scam others. Without even thinking other people's hard works. On the other hand, some people show or allows them to be deceived that's why bad people,  such as scammers tend to do so. They are selfish people who only wants to attain their desires. However, some are still doing this because they need to, for the sake of their family. But this is not the issue, doing good is great, and doing bad is bad. Scamming others is not a good work. If you want money, work for it.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:38:37 AM

its better to change your topic on why people is so selfish instead of why people is scam, we are living in different society and not all people are the same, we have different ways of earning some people share on how they can earn money some people are not thats the selfish people, they want to have an instant money and to become rich easily.
Emitdama

Activity: 1764
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:45:52 PM

People scam other people for easy money. They will talk in a convincing way for you to invest something specially money. They are so expert in convincing people even without knowing what the real deal was all about. After that they will leave you getting all of your assets.
There are many factors that maked somepeople scam. Poverty, greedness, stress or even just to have fun, bad thing is bad thing, there many other good way to achieve our goals. So don't scam people.
Some people want earn easy money from criminals/stealing on internet , their will do scam.
but believe me , running or scamming people is harm , you hard to sleep when steal people money from internet.
i think scamming is not for fun , i tell about money , their stealing people money by scamming new people interest on crypto world like running an ponzi scheme or other scam.
i always hate scammer , dont be scammer or u life will end on jail , be a good people and u will trustworthly everywhere.
Yeah it is right time to get the bitcoin because the bitcoin is now having the high demand  as the needs of the bitcoin will help you to buy more bitcoin till the end of the year we will see how the bitcoin will be high. I am sure the bitcoin will be high now and the price of the bitcoin will help a lot of the people get faster and the quick bitcoin till the end of the year and I am sure the bitcoin is helping us.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:11:06 PM

People have their own ways of earning money. Unfortunately some of them don't do it in a good way. The urge to have plenty of money eagers them to scam others. Without even thinking other people's hard works. On the other hand, some people show or allows them to be deceived that's why bad people,  such as scammers tend to do so. They are selfish people who only wants to attain their desires. However, some are still doing this because they need to, for the sake of their family. But this is not the issue, doing good is great, and doing bad is bad. Scamming others is not a good work. If you want money, work for it.
for some it is a state of mind and the need that they must exercise. Therefore, there are people who steal and can not do anything about it. Also scammers, not only cash in on this, but also feels some satisfaction and excitement from the fact that someone was deceived.
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:39:00 PM

theres tons reasons why people scam, some are really in need of money that they don't have a choice but to do such things, other are just lazy people who wants a quick money.
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:43:05 PM

I think people scam,because they want shortcut to earn money,all they are looking for is to make a lot of money in less time without taking lot of efforts.Then there are some who are on a look for vulnerable people to scam and exploit them. There should be no excuse to scam people and exploit them,this is something that is unacceptable no matter what the reason behind it
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:19:06 PM

I think they are too lazy and they don't know any way to earn money so scam other people money is everthing they can do. But it's not easy to scam people anymore Smiley). Everyone has been more careful than before so they often use escrow when they wanna make any deal.

Saksham

Activity: 570

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:34:32 PM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot
Human habits some time can be strange, in  deed, compared to the animal world, we don't care (a lot of us) what's around us, who need help and so on. to sad...
ritot

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:57:51 PM

People think if you are deceived, then you are weak. If you can not be deceived, you are strong and resourceful.
Some people have it in their blood. Not we such, life is such. Great scammers are very smart people. We always like to watch movies about it, do not we?
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:32:51 PM

This your question makes me like think deeply about what could probably be the major reason people scam, and all I could think of is that people want quick money, nobody wants to work and very few people are godly. In a simple language, they have  no good reasons
It is very much easy to deceive other people and then take all the money which they are having. This is the only reason which is motivating lot of people to do scam. Their only motive is to make more money and for that they plan different kind of schemes and then they use those schemes in order to grab the money which don’t even belong to them. We need to remain aware of such kind of people.
Yes they are aware of all the laws rules and regulation but despite of that they scam because of the easy way to earn money without any skill or effort. There are so many reasons behind a person who stating to scam people. Nothing is easy, but they make it easy when they deceive people. And what I think is the main goal behind their scamming is easy money without too much effort.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:52:16 PM

Yes it is really hard to get a job but scamming us not an option for you get money. Remember all of us is struggling a lot for us to survive in our life and everyone of us is trying our best to get money in a good way. These people who scam is really a grilled person they are selfish because they are not thinking what happen to the person they scammed. They will be sad because all their effort to earned that money will lost like bubbles because of those scammer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: