Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people scam  (Read 15891 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:53:29 AM

my estimation, why individuals scam because they are feel it work easy and get earn money rapidly although have large risk. other than that, era modern now people challenging have a job and individuals not want give some money for the bad. 
Also one of the issues is that bitcoin is like the wild west there are almost no rules if someone gets scammed a lot of money the authorities are not going to do anything to help you and you cannot get your money back so scammers love to use cryptocurrencies to scam people.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:25:27 AM

my estimation, why individuals scam because they are feel it work easy and get earn money rapidly although have large risk. other than that, era modern now people challenging have a job and individuals not want give some money for the bad.
Also one of the issues is that bitcoin is like the wild west there are almost no rules if someone gets scammed a lot of money the authorities are not going to do anything to help you and you cannot get your money back so scammers love to use cryptocurrencies to scam people.
The advantage for the scammers to use the cryptocurrencies to scam people is the anonymity and because of the anonymity the people are hiding behind those features and that gives them idea to become fearless because they know that it is best option to scam people is to use crypto so the authorities will not find them.
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:29:25 AM

They were scammed maybe because they can't know the full circulation of bitcoin in the market. Also if you don't want to scam don't easily believe to the sites that given high profit with low payment for capital. Because more of them are not true
webelong

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:23:53 AM

They are heartless greedy monsters that only think of theirselves.Wanting to gain something from other peoples hardworks.Want to get easy money from people.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:59:35 AM

The desire to acquire wealth in a quick and easy way will always to greediness and in turn, greediness leads to scamming people.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
iyah09

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:07:01 AM

people scam because they cant work their own to support their daily basis so that why they want an easy money than to work their own
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:09:15 AM

Lack of concentration and mostly,  people like plenty stuff with bonuses
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:14:12 AM

people scam because they cant work their own to support their daily basis so that why they want an easy money than to work their own
That's a very lame excuse to scam people. They chose not to work and end up scamming people due to easy and quick money. Greediness is the key factor here. Once they successfully scam someone, they tend to scam more.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:19:46 AM

People scam because of their greed of money ofcourse.  They want easy money which is not done by good deeds. Scammers are thief.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:07:53 PM

That's a very lame excuse to scam people. They chose not to work and end up scamming people due to easy and quick money. Greediness is the key factor here. Once they successfully scam someone, they tend to scam more.
every swindler I think does not have clear thinking, which in their mind is only money and possessions, but the result of deceiving people really proud, if I diposisi they yes do not want, because not the result of my own sweat.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:33:53 PM

Yes that’s true, they are wicked hungry monsters that are looking to earn something form other people’s hard work, by stealing it. But I think another question we should be asking ourselves is what really leads people to becoming scammers. First thing is Laziness. I believe when people are lazy to do their work, they seek to benefit from other people’s hard work. Another thing is Bad country/bad economy. There are people who are not lazy, but due to how bad their country is, they will likely be pushed to becoming scammers.
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:51:42 PM

because they want an easy money they dont care about the people needed they like criminals . and they are greedy for money that they didnt not work so hard . they want an easy life . hope they die soon and there family LOL

yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:00:45 PM

People scam because they wan't an easy money, This task is very crucial because you are doing criminal act which is punishable if ever you are caught,
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:02:29 PM

People scam because they wan't an easy money, This task is very crucial because you are doing criminal act which is punishable if ever you are caught,

People might be scam when he/she trust directly on a person. Always make sure if you want to joined with that site, critisized in a the same time before you go ahead on your decision because it might be your fault after sometimes you realized that your account is untrust.
RJ08

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:24:13 PM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot

There can be no excuse for scamming, stealing and robbing, if you are poor and starve to death you are the only one to blame. Billions of people work hard, study, build plans for the future and tighten their belts during hard times, their situation is no different from those who choose the criminal life. If you will start whitewashing and glorifying stealing, you will end up with cleptocratic and corrupt society that only becomes poorer because economy just can't work in such environment.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

People don't feel and are not obligated to feel any empathy towards the strangers - everyone should be responsible for their own life and not look for a way to throw their burdens onto others. Pets on the other hand are chosen companions and they bring happiness to their owners, so it's natural that people can spend huge amounts of money on them.

it's a simple answer that's why they're scams because of people's difficulty in everyday life if it's going to give people luck maybe everybody here in the world who helps not hurt and scams think of scammers because they were inquisitive for us
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:30:29 PM

Why people scam, because they need the money, because in ancient times now is very difficult to find money the people who have lost sense will do anything in order to get the money to the demands of life that is now very expensive
leanhtuan

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:32:56 PM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot
you are right ! I used to be like that. When some beggars stood in front of me begging  for some money but I did not give them some money, I felt sorry for that money and I did not give them. But when I buy dog food or go shopping, I use the money too comfortably . I think I learned a lesson from you

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:39:30 PM

Scammers have different reason why do they scam people. Hence, there's no really a particular answer to that. However, one of the possible reason I could think why they indulge in this kind of act is because of their greediness and jealousy. They are fulfilled if their actions turn into success and gives them satisfication, like hurting people feelings which they can get monetary and other benefits. Another possible reason is because of their lifestyle that is not suitable to their current financial status. All in all, there's no definite or exact motive on why these type people do this kind of action.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:45:37 PM

This topic should be change to why do people refuse to help those in need, rather then this topic which say why do people scam.
But i will try my best to touch the two, people scam one another for desperate reasons some see it that if they don't scam there is no way they are going to get what they want from they potential victim's freely.
And people refuses to help those who are in need for obvious reason ranging from greed to wickedness and also bad experience of the past.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:52:36 PM

because they want an easy money they dont care about the people needed they like criminals . and they are greedy for money that they didnt not work so hard . they want an easy life . hope they die soon and there family LOL

Yes, i agrre.
Because, scams are big business with little capital however (big profit).
Almost all case scam starts with contact from a stranger.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: