Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22090 times)
sarah7912

Activity: 334
Merit: 107

Easy peasy japanesey

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 10:53:22 PM

To be honest I m total agree with be patient for your positions to be green and full green because 95% of people can hold loss for 300, 400 and even 1000 pips but when it will be in profit maybe at 50 pips he left and he think be the best trader or he can wait till have a great profit at least 200 pips result of patience, stress, care, hope... and more emotions can be not just for 50 pips or sometimes juste 10 pips

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:00:26 PM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

everyone have a sickness in life like you i think you are panicking during the dump of your investment or your lack of information do you miss patience with hold on tight do not use your emotion if in the trading most especially before you invest again try to get more knowledge and skills how to become successfull as a trader, forget the past about your investment losse mistake is the of success.
Tge key is when you planned a long term investment and believes in the coin you buy then when it dumps just hold into it until it recover, inless that's a shitcoin your investing. I believe in sime coins that are still developing have a good future for pump.

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:58:28 PM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..

everyone have a sickness in life like you i think you are panicking during the dump of your investment or your lack of information do you miss patience with hold on tight do not use your emotion if in the trading most especially before you invest again try to get more knowledge and skills how to become successfull as a trader, forget the past about your investment losse mistake is the of success.
Tge key is when you planned a long term investment and believes in the coin you buy then when it dumps just hold into it until it recover, inless that's a shitcoin your investing. I believe in sime coins that are still developing have a good future for pump.

Though sometimes even the best of coins just dies at a low price. That's always a possibility with any coin, well traded or not. There is also a potential anyway for bad coins to appreciate to a good one. I think it is just plainly hard to predict what will happen to a coin, but if you're good at shorten predictions then likely you'll get rich from altcoins, that's really a better option.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:37:12 AM

All traders sell and do not hold when they see their altcoin rising, because you can not tell if it is a peak or it can fall down anytime.
Once altcoins are rising and you are holding, the best is to sell at the right time when you are sure you have good profit rather than being greedy and waiting for a better price when the coin is being pumped most especially.
Market is unpredictable and every regular trader should know the perfect in and out for them so as not to make a colossal mistake.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:54:00 AM

yes, in the trading required is patience do not panic if the price down and do not rush to withdraw, wait and hold if you want to get more profit, keep learning and spirit.

AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:09:48 AM

Well if this is the first time you made this mistake that is fine.

As long as you learned from it and will not do the same thing again. And it is not your fault you might have a reason why you sold your earning. It is not too late to trade again and have your loss back.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:45:37 AM

Is it really wrong in the field and now it's a mistake to learn that? That's just life when it's wrong to correct it so it's not going to be repeated again. In order for you to experience it again you will not do it and there you will be successful in trading.
That's what you always remember to learn mistakenly to be successful
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:13:08 AM

Well if this is the first time you made this mistake that is fine.

As long as you learned from it and will not do the same thing again. And it is not your fault you might have a reason why you sold your earning. It is not too late to trade again and have your loss back.

yes, make it a lesson because then you get to know about risk in trading try to better next, patience and holding is a better choice
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:28:44 AM

We must have a high patience if we will make an investment in the Cryptocurrency. Having a lot of patience can generate more money because the price of the bitcoin is rapidly growing. We can earn many money if we have a lot of patience.

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:53:47 AM

Patience and holding is the key to make profits in trading and if you don't have patience they you will never make good profits from it as you will easily get panic when you will see price dropping and you will sell your coins at lower price and if you cannot hold your coins longer then better not to get into trading as it will never bring positive results for you.
With patience comes wisdom and success. This is what I believe. Trading is a profession in which success totally depends upon not losing your nerves. There will be times when things won't be the way you planned and that is when you need to stay calm. A trader must never let his goal skip his mind and control his emotions well. It can be really difficult but it is the only way to survive in trading.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:52:52 AM

Patience and holding is the key to make profits in trading and if you don't have patience they you will never make good profits from it as you will easily get panic when you will see price dropping and you will sell your coins at lower price and if you cannot hold your coins longer then better not to get into trading as it will never bring positive results for you.
With patience comes wisdom and success. This is what I believe. Trading is a profession in which success totally depends upon not losing your nerves. There will be times when things won't be the way you planned and that is when you need to stay calm. A trader must never let his goal skip his mind and control his emotions well. It can be really difficult but it is the only way to survive in trading.
it is a big phenomena that every where patience give you a way of success. just like trading if you have the quality of patience then you should have quality of risks and if you are able to take risks and also control their feed back then you will be successes in your trading mostly. because trading is impossible without taking risk like if you want to do trading you can take risk by investing some money.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:41:43 PM

Patience is vital in this kind of business, just like trading in fiat currency wherr you buy low and sell high. Need not to worry about what you have done in the past, whats important is you learned the aspects of trading alts to bitcoin.

It's really important in trading and in just about everything in life that you let the past go. Make your mistakes, learn from them, but then forget about them and focus on the next decision. If you continue to regret past mistakes you will always struggle to make correct decisions in the future for fear of making a mistake again.
It is all about learning from our mistakes and not letting it take the best of us but rather make the best out of us. There is no one who has not made mistake, but it is how you react to them that matters. Positively or negatively, the choice will always be yours and no one can make that decision for you.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:56:17 PM

Patience is vital in this kind of business, just like trading in fiat currency wherr you buy low and sell high. Need not to worry about what you have done in the past, whats important is you learned the aspects of trading alts to bitcoin.

It's really important in trading and in just about everything in life that you let the past go. Make your mistakes, learn from them, but then forget about them and focus on the next decision. If you continue to regret past mistakes you will always struggle to make correct decisions in the future for fear of making a mistake again.
It is all about learning from our mistakes and not letting it take the best of us but rather make the best out of us. There is no one who has not made mistake, but it is how you react to them that matters. Positively or negatively, the choice will always be yours and no one can make that decision for you.

Very true and I do agree with all of it.
We dont need others to make the decisions. Some just do it so they can blame someone else. That is just for cowards.
If you know what you are doing then why believe the prediction of other people.
Make your own predictions and somehow you will also learn from it.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:09:14 PM

Patience and holding is the asset to become a better one.Dont need too fast about to trade with everything.Every patience is there's a thing to be awaited.Its a kind of business to trade in the marketplace for such doing it right.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:44:34 PM

Well sometimes we are like you sometimes it is because of panic, and sometimes it us because of emotions. Trading is like that the pattern of trading is to buy low, keep hold and sell high. If you are so emotional you need to control that and have more patience on waiting the good time still hold no matter what, that was the cycle of trading. So better to wait that to feel regret.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:44:42 PM

Yes. If patience and holdings collide i will make sure that you can gain a big profit. As you can observe the price of bitcoin is really increasing so you need to hold it. You should have patience to wait until bitcoin pump then it is your perfect time to sell.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vegethegreat

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:21:04 AM

I am also like you when I was new in trading, but I've learned that in trading you must know how to deals with your emotion. You must have a high tolerance to take risk. It's a good experience somehow because you've learned from your mistake. So the next time you will trade again you know exactly what to do.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:34:57 AM

Patience is really a great factor in the trading world. Many people became successful in the trading because they have a lot of patience. We need to have a lot of patience for us to hold our coins in a long time.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:37:52 AM

Very true, most of the starter do that. Most of the trader do some moves that will effect with a great loss with their investment because of the panic mode and the feeling of loosing all of the money that they put with the particular coin.  But, the truth is that, We just need to wait and hold until it goes up and will make it to double the amount of your money.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:23:02 AM

Patience is really a great factor in the trading world. Many people became successful in the trading because they have a lot of patience. We need to have a lot of patience for us to hold our coins in a long time.
I guess the people have not become successful with just trading, they have other stuff to focus on but what's important is that you should know how to be patient and just HODL in the long run because Bitcoin will go to the moon, for sure.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: