Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22093 times)
arcds9

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:56:36 AM

there is a say that ' if you have not patience, then you are not a good trader'

So patience is an important thing in trading sector. Holding bitcoin for long terms can bring you a lot of profit which needs patience. But for short term business you will  have to take risks for trading which requires a lot of skill. Though you gained some profit, you were not satisfied i think. 
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:06:00 AM

Patience is a very important thing in maintaining the coin that we have. Sometimes significant price reductions make us experience panic and sell coins that we have with a cheap price. And when we can wait some time again prices will tend to increase. This is called panic sell and we all must have experienced it. This panic sell will make our coin free fall because most traders experience the same thing, they sell more than buy so there is no demand balance and this is the main factor causing the much worse price reduction.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:32:45 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
It is true that holding is really effective to make more money. We should have a lot of patience for us to earn more money. Many people became successful because they have a lot of patience.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:37:39 AM

Seeing money go up and down does bother you so much, you must patient. Patience and Holding is a best strategy for your successful but it has two sides.

Anything can happen in the market but you need to have patience and keep holding your coins is always suggested because we don't know if the price of coin increases we can make more money if you hold patiently.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:37:09 PM

actually, for now, the price of bitcoin is really high. even this effect causes many influential people to be interested in bitcoin. it would not hurt to sell at current prices, because of course this would be very profitable. even more so if you have so many bitcoins.
This is really a very good approach, not to sell your bitcoins at the time when the market price is rising high. Patience and holding are having a very strong relationship in between.
There is no way that you can hold your bitcoins if you are not having this habit of remaining patient at tense moments and at the time when the prices are falling down. Moreover, you will lose your money if you will lose your control over your nerves.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 340

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:30:08 PM

Patience is the best and all the people know that because with patience you can reach anything because you have a lot of patience and patience will give you power to wait and to procrastinate other unimportant things in exchange of getting what you want in the future because an investor like me needs a lot of this and i am really working hard to develop right management of patience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:33:48 PM

Seeing money go up and down does bother you so much, you must patient. Patience and Holding is a best strategy for your successful but it has two sides.
What do you mean for two sides? Please elaborate more. Being patient is good for trading holding bitcoin for a long time with patience is good for us to earn more income in the future. Try not to panic when the price gets down, also try to search you choose to trade if it's really good to trade. Reading a lot here in forum will make us more knowledgable and to learn a lot from asking and reading from their experience.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:25:37 PM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..

everyone have a sickness in life like you i think you are panicking during the dump of your investment or your lack of information do you miss patience with hold on tight do not use your emotion if in the trading most especially before you invest again try to get more knowledge and skills how to become successfull as a trader, forget the past about your investment losse mistake is the of success.
Tge key is when you planned a long term investment and believes in the coin you buy then when it dumps just hold into it until it recover, inless that's a shitcoin your investing. I believe in sime coins that are still developing have a good future for pump.
You are right! Once you believe in the prospect of a coin, then you will be willing to take the risk and go all the way to support it no matter what. Same applies to any investment outside bitcoin and also applies to bitcoin as well. Once you realize that you have a whole lot to get from it eventually, then you will know that patience is the best.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:08:32 PM

everyone have a sickness in life like you i think you are panicking during the dump of your investment or your lack of information do you miss patience with hold on tight do not use your emotion if in the trading most especially before you invest again try to get more knowledge and skills how to become successfull as a trader, forget the past about your investment losse mistake is the of success.
Tge key is when you planned a long term investment and believes in the coin you buy then when it dumps just hold into it until it recover, inless that's a shitcoin your investing. I believe in sime coins that are still developing have a good future for pump.
You are right! Once you believe in the prospect of a coin, then you will be willing to take the risk and go all the way to support it no matter what. Same applies to any investment outside bitcoin and also applies to bitcoin as well. Once you realize that you have a whole lot to get from it eventually, then you will know that patience is the best.
well i think if you have patience maybe you can hold in a long term but if you are drag by your emotion you cannot hold and it will lead to loosing .i believe that holding and patience are connected because they are almost the factor indeed.we cannot really gain without patience specially to bitcoin because bitcoin really need a patience.maybe some people didnt do bitcoin because they dont have patience doing it and bitcoin really required time .
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:18:04 PM

In the world of crypto currency, if you planning for long term investment then there is only one way of your safe survival and that is you need to remain patient throughout the time. Patience and holding are having a very direct relationship with one another and there is no way that we can deny the importance of controlling your nerves when you talk about holding your coins for longer time.
kryptopath

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just letting you know right now, I'm kinda weird.

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:28:25 PM

Ugh. I've lost so much potential profit by not being patient and not believing in bitcoin--but I don't dwell on it, since none of us knows what the future holds.

Me too. I remember way back when I had 156 Bitcoin. If only I hadn't ever clicked a mouse since then Sad

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:36:24 PM

In the world of crypto currency, if you planning for long term investment then there is only one way of your safe survival and that is you need to remain patient throughout the time. Patience and holding are having a very direct relationship with one another and there is no way that we can deny the importance of controlling your nerves when you talk about holding your coins for longer time.

Yeah to make best profits in future with bitcoins you need to have patience to hold your bitcoins longer and even if you see price dropping you need to hold your coins tight and wait for the right time to sell your bitcoins in order to make some good profits from it.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:48:04 PM

Yeah to make best profits in future with bitcoins you need to have patience to hold your bitcoins longer and even if you see price dropping you need to hold your coins tight and wait for the right time to sell your bitcoins in order to make some good profits from it.
Patience and holding is the best part of being bitcoiner because this time we can see how long we can trusted bitcoin society. It is hard for the new earner because sometimes we experience deep value of bitcoin but they can't know that in return much higher value. Tendency they can regret due to immediately selling of their bitcoin in the market.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:13:18 PM

Everyone does have this the same mistake, I'm not too mature to the market and bitcoin trading but I admit that I committed the same mistake of withdrawing most of my bitcoins while it was on $1,000.

I was excited because it has reached that amount that everyone is happy to see and I never thought that it can go more, push more and increase more on it's price.

In the end, I learned the lesson that I shouldn't be excited all the time when I'm seeing the price, better to wait, hold, be patient and calm all the time.

When I feel like I'm losing, I'm trying to sell what I get. Because I am afraid of losing more. I pay particular attention to not being longer than 1 week.

Don't do this anymore, this will make you regret.

I agree that sometimes when the price goes up, it tempts you to sell out your coins especially when it’s just your first time. Many regret right after because they could have profit more had they not sold their coins. Even with just small profit, it makes you want to sell once it is your first time to experience a price increase and profit. We should continue to be patient and it is best to hold and wait.

I agree that OP should try to sell once he feels like losing. You should not let your emotions get to you. You may incur a loss from doing that.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:57:30 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 12:24:39 AM by Fireblade

Patience and holding is the best part of being bitcoiner because this time we can see how long we can trusted bitcoin society. It is hard for the new earner because sometimes we experience deep value of bitcoin but they can't know that in return much higher value. Tendency they can regret due to immediately selling of their bitcoin in the market.
I think not only in bitcoin but in all fields of life it is too much important to have patient, In fact patient is the best option making life more successful. i think those those people who remain as patient and study and examine everything so deep they really remain as successful. I think long term investment in bitcoin is the best option for the people to make more money but long term investment can only be beneficial for those people who have good patient, who can stay and hold bitcoin for a reasonable time to get a good profit.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:32:42 AM

Ugh. I've lost so much potential profit by not being patient and not believing in bitcoin--but I don't dwell on it, since none of us knows what the future holds.

Me too. I remember way back when I had 156 Bitcoin. If only I hadn't ever clicked a mouse since then Sad

Regret that has happened but it is better to have a new design for how to get bitcoin at a high price at the present time Wink
TwoSigm4

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:26:31 AM

Patience and holding are the best.

Patience and holding are the best
 to get rich.
Patience and holding are needed now Smiley

We ll have to be patienc for free money
We ll have to be patienc to hunt cheap coins (altcoins).
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:30:59 AM

Holding is the best,
I try to use technical analysis on coins,
it seems that it is not really working.

TA will give the idea but the real price is actually unpredictable,

Trading is so difficult so Holding is the best.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:31:53 AM

It's okay mate. You learned your lesson, nextime you may applied those lesson you learned. You just need patience and you should have strong hands, I also remember when I was starting in trading, we are the same problems encountered. Don't lose your hope. Keep learning my friend.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:52:19 AM

It's okay mate. You learned your lesson, nextime you may applied those lesson you learned. You just need patience and you should have strong hands, I also remember when I was starting in trading, we are the same problems encountered. Don't lose your hope. Keep learning my friend.

Yeah I agree, at least you did learned your lesson and maybe apply it the next time you do trading. Patience is really the key to success if you are into trading, it will really test you. I had the same dilemma too before but I learned my lesson well. Good luck though on your next trading and hopefully you'll get the hang of it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: