Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22103 times)
paulo013

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:17:20 AM

This is also what i did last time. I Sent through my emotion and withdraw all my bitcoin and altcoins. i feel sorry when i see crypto is going up. But this time altcoins are on sale. Now taking advantage to start again and Holding tight on my investments.
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:16:29 AM

Patience is always important but before it you need to have a plan, you need to know what you are waiting and you need to know your chances. How long do you plan to wait, what you are waiting and how big profit you except. Investing in bitcoins now is business, how much money do you have for start, do you plan single investment in bitcoin or you plan to include alts, and after all that you need patience to endure trough the time until you fulfill your plans. Its easy to say hold and patience, but show it when it's most important when fud and spam are everywhere and price is going down, pretty much same like now.
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

These are the keys to become successful in trading, patience and holding. When a person or trader is patient enough, then that person could have a lot of options and will not be stuck with something that will not grow. Also, holding plays a big role in trading, since there are many traders out there, it could be an advantage to hold on to one's coins and wait for the right opportunity.
In the event that you need to end up a decent broker then you should be hold and persistence when you have both these characteristics then you will never confront misfortune and you will end up being a win dealer soon in light of the fact that these both are the significant component to end up a win merchant.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:16:10 AM

people think they can "read" the markets, but that's usually not the case. There are technical indicators that can show you the short-term movement of a cryptocurrency, but no one can forecast this long-term easily. Trading usually involves "buy low" "sell high" mentality which can never be 100% accurate, plus it's damn stressful. If you want to invest, just buy and hold your coins - if you are interested in trading, make sure to do your research and only risk a small portion of your portfolio, maybe 10%
Experience is the key here between patience and holding! It is very easy and common among even those who have no idea about trading that trading is all about selling high and buying low when you are not even sure if the high is the right high or the low is the right low.

Most especially for bitcoin, the volatility is still crazily high and it is quite hard to predict what can happen to its value even in the next seconds. The most important thing is to always find a play-safe strategy so as not to always end up losing badly.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:33:00 AM

This is also what i did last time. I Sent through my emotion and withdraw all my bitcoin and altcoins. i feel sorry when i see crypto is going up. But this time altcoins are on sale. Now taking advantage to start again and Holding tight on my investments.
every crypto enthusiast has been in that situation, especially if we don't trust crypto enough, at least we all knew now that cryptocurrencies were capable of making it high the way we didn't expected.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

I think patience and holding these are the most important things in the crypto market, but it depends on your strategy, a good strategy is that you buy low and sell high, you just keep them for Until you see that opportunity to sell them and make a profit.

Most traders always want to do that strategy but if you are on the real trading and your coins keep dropping that's the time you may panic and loss patience and try ti sell your coins for a loss to prevent more losses this are common situation most of us traders are facing but if you can manage your patience and believe in your coins there is nothing to worry it may recover soon

Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:30:39 AM

I think patience and holding these are the most important things in the crypto market, but it depends on your strategy, a good strategy is that you buy low and sell high, you just keep them for Until you see that opportunity to sell them and make a profit.

Most traders always want to do that strategy but if you are on the real trading and your coins keep dropping that's the time you may panic and loss patience and try ti sell your coins for a loss to prevent more losses this are common situation most of us traders are facing but if you can manage your patience and believe in your coins there is nothing to worry it may recover soon

All condition will change if we are in the real market.
Talking is much easier like everybody say but the real condition will come when we are doing the real trading.
Now its time to prove ourselves.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

Learned to be patince and be ready to take the rest that's the rule of a trading whenever happens learn hodling.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:12:06 AM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
patience and holding is one way to get rich or grow your investment, it's the secret to becoming a rich trading, because it is not easy to earn or grow an investment, it is waiting at the right time, time or day.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

I think both are have a benifits when you hold there a chance we can sell at the right prices and we got gain from we holding and it looks like patience without this we cannot achieve the profit that what we want to.. for example if we have an investment we need more patience for the profit.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

All condition will change if we are in the real market.
Talking is much easier like everybody say but the real condition will come when we are doing the real trading.
Now its time to prove ourselves.

this is the way on what we can be able to see for that we can have some decision for that are really may depends on what we can have been experience for here in the market and for what we can made for here.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

I think you can invest and hold for a long time until the price will be quite high. Then you are an investor and for that you need to have patience. If you are impatient, you can buy and sell as soon as the price rises by 10-15% or a little more. The larger the trading account, the greater the profit will be
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

The important characteristics in trading or being trader you must to be patience because we know if you have that you can the coin that you hold to increase the price so you can get more profit.

But sometimes they have disadvantage of waiting and holding for few years why?  Because maybe the price will decrease after few years of waiting maybe you skip the highest price and never happen again.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

As soon as the price of bitcoin goes down we will see hysterics in chat rooms and forums again. And it will be done by those people who now say that you need to be calm when prices fall
adsdas

Activity: 337

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

yes, i agree with you. trading is a difficult job, it require us must be patient and researching carefully before selling or buying. and i believe that if your coins are good, they will rise up soon

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

It's really a big lesson learn when you experienced the opportunity that has lost because of being impatient. It hits me so hard on what happened to January when every coin that I sold goes green so I promised to myself that it will never happen again.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

Yes, last year it was necessary to keep longer. And in this? All who hold positions since the beginning of the year in a huge loss. Nobody knows whether there will be growth this year.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

I don't know why people are selling golden eggs at the silver rates.And why they wasting the bitcoin to enjoy their life.Since I am from middle class family,I know the value of money and how it's hard to earn money .But the people who want to enjoy their life selling bitcoin at low price.Holding is needed for success.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
punitjain

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

Having patience and keeping holding power will make you earn big money in cryptocurrency
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

Market is taking hit again seems
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin/usd

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: