Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22102 times)
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:47:16 PM

Money can be stored in a bank, but you never will be able to guarantee their complete safety, and your electronic money is securely protected by well thought out and proven methods.
But if ever, there is an insurance to support your savings in a bank if ever the bank was hacked, theft or whatever but there is just a maximum limit for every depositor, there is no assurance and if you have the money and you want to save in bank what you'll do is to maximize your money thru different banks.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

Patience is the best policy this time because it’s all about to lose, So I personally feel and suggesting to keep patience and keep holding and make your plan that is not selling in this down trend and I am also have a plan to sell in profit after waiting,
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1667
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

altcoins ruined me.. . dropped from some coins 20 to 1 in  I have 50% loss in altcoins for the last 6 months.. When will the market get better?  or will the market come up? I can not say anything in this matter anymore...

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:59:01 AM

altcoins ruined me.. . dropped from some coins 20 to 1 in  I have 50% loss in altcoins for the last 6 months.. When will the market get better?  or will the market come up? I can not say anything in this matter anymore...
That is a big question that no one can answer, we are here in an unpredictable market, just like you I also lose money with the current price.
I hope this experience will give us a learning on making the right decision all the time, sell when you see profit, don't be greedy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:26:10 AM

That is a big question that no one can answer, we are here in an unpredictable market, just like you I also lose money with the current price.
I hope this experience will give us a learning on making the right decision all the time, sell when you see profit, don't be greedy.

Both of you arent alone because i do also loose and i guess we werent alone because almost all of the people who involved in crypto business do also experience loosing, not once not twice but almost oftenly as long as the market wont go well. we only need to think smart when deciding if we are going to sell or not in terms of hardships and market failure because that can probably help us lessen the chances of loosing.

we also need patience in order to achieve the succes that we were always looking for.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:31:34 AM

The problem in beginners that they are anxious that they will loose money and the cost they earn low than other because others know how to still earn money even they loosed money which is a characteristics of a PRO trader.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

So patience is an important thing in trading sector. Holding bitcoin for long terms can bring you a lot of profit which needs patience. But Sometimes it is advisable to sell off even at a loss than hold till infinity hoping the coin will moon to no avail. And Sometimes it is advisable to sell off even at a loss than hold till infinity hoping the coin will moon to no avail.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:30:09 AM

Patience and holding I think is the key of trading, patience is the most important thing in trading. Clever decisions come with experience and lessons learned from mistake. The cryptocurrency price is fluctuating so where you feel the price is high sell it and make money, at least you still get the profit from trading I think it's still okey.
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:37:09 AM

What I observe is patience in everyone's life is must, most of the time what we use to do is not having control on lot of things that time we panic ourselves and take wrong decisions if we keep patience and analyze might be we get better result and might take the right decision. So we need to have a habit of patience to succeed in life.
Morkhart

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

Patience is not a trait many people have. Being able to HODL in crypto is a trait not many have. With all the FUD and scams around us, it is paramount for the community to HODL and build value in any currency. It's matter of time it will grow and everyone will profit.
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1667
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

you are absolutely right..  not to use stop-loss. It was a big mistake...

Both of you arent alone because i do also loose and i guess we werent alone because almost all of the people who involved in crypto business do also experience loosing, not once not twice but almost oftenly as long as the market wont go well. we only need to think smart when deciding if we are going to sell or not in terms of hardships and market failure because that can probably help us lessen the chances of loosing.

we also need patience in order to achieve the succes that we were always looking for.

I hope we will see nice days..  we are all human, sometimes we can make mistakes..
In my country, there are 2 experession I like.
1.  patience is the greatest virtue
2.  the end of patience; salvation.

we are not lost hopes. Smiley

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
dolagani

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

If you have lack of patience, then you are belong to those are weak hands. Holding is more important especially if those coins are are crashing. Holding strategy is also need more of knowledge. There are many coins that not recommended to hold so long.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

Now if you didn't sell on time, it is better to hold all your investments. If you sell your investments now you will feed the whales. Patience is a main weapon of trader.  Only thanks to patience we get an excellent profit! On the cryptocurrency market, only those who invest in a long-term perspective win. That's why just hold your assets and enjoy your profit later. Do not panic and be patient.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

Patience and holding I think is the key of trading, patience is the most important thing in trading. Clever decisions come with experience and lessons learned from mistake. The cryptocurrency price is fluctuating so where you feel the price is high sell it and make money, at least you still get the profit from trading I think it's still okey.

In fact not only in trading but in every field of life we need to remain as patient if we want to become successful. Because they key to success in life is only possible if you have patient, in trading patient can really be consider as the key to success, So if te bitcoin or other altcoins are decreasing and specially in case of bitcoin we should remain as patient and hope that very soon we will recover our lost and will even convert it in to profit.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:43:18 PM

Now if you didn't sell on time, it is better to hold all your investments. If you sell your investments now you will feed the whales. Patience is a main weapon of trader.  Only thanks to patience we get an excellent profit! On the cryptocurrency market, only those who invest in a long-term perspective win. That's why just hold your assets and enjoy your profit later. Do not panic and be patient.
Yeah, i agree with you, if you already miss the moment to cut your loss then the only choice for you now is following it ,HODL, you could get back your first amount or if there are some miracles , you could earn the profits also. If you're selling now so you already in the loss and that isn't a small one, it's very huge because the market already drop 50% the valuation.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

It is the time of down trend in the bitcoin market and it impact to all other cryptocurrencies due to unpredictable price of bitcoin almost all altcoin are at the down rate so this is the time of keep waiting and holding be patiently instead of panic sale and I have set a plan to aware of panic sale and keep hold until the market shows the good position,
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

I'm sure that a huge amount of crypto traders are in loss , coz of bitcoin price dropping , well this thing is still very new to analyze it perfectly , sometimes i feel like i'm riding a roller coaster with all of its up and down!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

Holding can give us more profit.  There is a great chance of earning when the price started to pump once again.  When we sell our coins this time,  we will surely lost more from our investment. Patience is very important this time.

lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:16:00 PM

Holding is a strategy that has worked and is still working.  It is not an easy approach though because holding simply means you are going to see the worst pricing and estimate of your asset.  But after all is said and done, you win!
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

These the are 2 most important things in this crypto world Patience and Holding both of them plays the very important role in this crypto industry and if a person take these 2 things with him he can be very successful in this crypto world
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: