Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

Huh  Smiley I wonder if the Peculium AI will be expecting the rise in BTC after the Easter holidays, to somewhere near to $1600 - and the associated rises in all other cryptos as a result Smiley Also I wonder if this AI will foresee the slight faltering of the ETH rates during this period, as people switch their ETHs into other coins, and other coins into BTCs to withdraw as cash for taking their kids / wives on holiday!

I will be super impressed if they do get this right, if they do better than my own manually drawn prediction chart I will literally be gobsmacked.  Any predicction engine that can beat a relatively experienced human deserves a LOT more attention in the media than Peculium is currently getting.

Let's keep our eyes on that!  So far the hype and the news is all good, well if this challenge can be risen to by Peculium's AI then I would predict a huge flood of investments even at lower bonus values.  Intriguing!

so what i get here is that your own drawn prediction says that PCL will fail?  Huh

No that's not at all what the comment says.  I am saying that if it can predict events that do not exist solely in financial data sets such as sociopolitical events then I will be super impressed because I don't think that is currently something any other AI has or is doing. 

You are pretty confident in your predictions, I am not so sure the things you said will happen. Anyway, I don't think AIEVE is trying to predict so far into the future.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exuberant112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

Huh  Smiley I wonder if the Peculium AI will be expecting the rise in BTC after the Easter holidays, to somewhere near to $1600 - and the associated rises in all other cryptos as a result Smiley Also I wonder if this AI will foresee the slight faltering of the ETH rates during this period, as people switch their ETHs into other coins, and other coins into BTCs to withdraw as cash for taking their kids / wives on holiday!

I will be super impressed if they do get this right, if they do better than my own manually drawn prediction chart I will literally be gobsmacked.  Any predicction engine that can beat a relatively experienced human deserves a LOT more attention in the media than Peculium is currently getting.

Let's keep our eyes on that!  So far the hype and the news is all good, well if this challenge can be risen to by Peculium's AI then I would predict a huge flood of investments even at lower bonus values.  Intriguing!

so what i get here is that your own drawn prediction says that PCL will fail?  Huh

No that's not at all what the comment says.  I am saying that if it can predict events that do not exist solely in financial data sets such as sociopolitical events then I will be super impressed because I don't think that is currently something any other AI has or is doing. 

You are pretty confident in your predictions, I am not so sure the things you said will happen. Anyway, I don't think AIEVE is trying to predict so far into the future.

Yeah that's true, but I don't make preditions if I don't feel fairly confident on them.  I have a good track record recently so that's why I am confident, but that's also why all my posts allude to the fact that investments can go down as well as up!  Just don't wade in with more than you can afford to, and be smart and it's always gonna end well.

For instance, your gut feeling is that I might be wrong here so just don't follow that prediction - do your own or find one that motivates your confidence.  This is how proper investing should work, nobody is killing themselves with risk but at the same time feeling confident of good returns Smiley

I am under the impression from what I read into on that white paper - that the AI prediction uses forecasts and data trackers from a lot of financial sources like share index, interest rate tracker, coin conversation and coin sell prices, but as well as that it has input from actual people.  So that is why I think if that is used correctly it could have a massive edge.

Also the prediction success rate they currently boast is flippin awesome so it's not out of the bounds of reasonable assumption that this AI system could be as smart as a person who is using a computer for data collection.  In fact that's pretty much what I would call the perfect system.  Machine tools under command of a persons intellect.  Pretty cool.

What's your take on the AI and how far it can predict?  I would love to hear your views as so far nobody has really given me anything, so its all white paper plus speculation from my own perspective.  Always useful to hear another learned persons opine on the subject.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:30:08 PM

I thought there was an airdrop of pcl to some bitcointalk users
What happens to that?

I did got my airdrop of Peculium tokens , they are in my wallet already like for 2 months , got 5k of them and 1k Incoming from website airdrop

Wow. Seriously?? They gave out their coin as airdrop  order than the one done on their website?? Didn't even know about that. I missed it. I only received the one they shared to their users in their website. Don't know when we can be able to move them to our mew wallet?

There was something on their bounty topic about that you can move your Peculium tokens after the ICO has ended. So that means that you can move it after 24 January 2018.

kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

Yeah that's true, but I don't make preditions if I don't feel fairly confident on them.  I have a good track record recently so that's why I am confident, but that's also why all my posts allude to the fact that investments can go down as well as up!  Just don't wade in with more than you can afford to, and be smart and it's always gonna end well.

For instance, your gut feeling is that I might be wrong here so just don't follow that prediction - do your own or find one that motivates your confidence.  This is how proper investing should work, nobody is killing themselves with risk but at the same time feeling confident of good returns Smiley

I am under the impression from what I read into on that white paper - that the AI prediction uses forecasts and data trackers from a lot of financial sources like share index, interest rate tracker, coin conversation and coin sell prices, but as well as that it has input from actual people.  So that is why I think if that is used correctly it could have a massive edge.

Also the prediction success rate they currently boast is flippin awesome so it's not out of the bounds of reasonable assumption that this AI system could be as smart as a person who is using a computer for data collection.  In fact that's pretty much what I would call the perfect system.  Machine tools under command of a persons intellect.  Pretty cool.

What's your take on the AI and how far it can predict?  I would love to hear your views as so far nobody has really given me anything, so its all white paper plus speculation from my own perspective.  Always useful to hear another learned persons opine on the subject.

I by no means say that your predictions are incorrect or unlikely. On the contrary, your logic sounds pretty solid. However, I have learnt from my experience in crypto that the market can be very unexpected, that is why I don't try to make long term predictions on the exact price of a coin.

Obviously I don't know exactly how AIEVE makes it's predictions, but I assume it works similar to other AI's that try to predict things like the stock market or sports. Usually, those AI's can make two kind of predictions with a decent accuracy:
1. Relatively short term predictions which tend to be very specific.
2. Long term predictions which tend to be very general.
For example, it might predict that ETH is currently pumped and there will be a big correction in the upcoming weeks/months. However It won't be able to tell exactly when. Another example, it can analyze past patterns of a token to try and determine if a price drop is just a small correction or a real longterm decrease in the value of the token.

Those are just examples of course, and again there is a possibilty that AIEVE works entirely different and will be able to make accurate long term specific predictions. I simply think it's unlikely as this market is currently too volatile (take the situation in SK for example. No AI could have predict that. See how much effect it had on the whole market). If AIEVE does manage to do that, it will surely explode.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
exuberant112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:08:18 PM

I by no means say that your predictions are incorrect or unlikely. On the contrary, your logic sounds pretty solid. However, I have learnt from my experience in crypto that the market can be very unexpected, that is why I don't try to make long term predictions on the exact price of a coin.

Obviously I don't know exactly how AIEVE makes it's predictions, but I assume it works similar to other AI's that try to predict things like the stock market or sports. Usually, those AI's can make two kind of predictions with a decent accuracy:
For example, it might predict that ETH is currently pumped and there will be a big correction in the upcoming weeks/months. However It won't be able to tell exactly when. Another example, it can analyze past patterns of a token to try and determine if a price drop is just a small correction or a real longterm decrease in the value of the token.

Those are just examples of course, and again there is a possibilty that AIEVE works entirely different and will be able to make accurate long term specific predictions. I simply think it's unlikely as this market is currently too volatile (take the situation in SK for example. No AI could have predict that. See how much effect it had on the whole market). If AIEVE does manage to do that, it will surely explode.

תודה, מעריך את תגובתך

The long term predictions even general ones are the ones I am more interested in, as I know most of the market are short term skimmmers - that's fine I have made decent returns doing that, but I see it as the riskier of the two and more work.  Buying initial offerings of coins on the cheap then selling them incrementally years later is my new thing Smiley So a savings system which incorporates cryptos is compelling for me.

That's why I became interested in this project to begin with!
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:33:38 AM

We may never know the secret /AIEVE algorithm to find the price. But I am interested to see if it does support charts like what we have in share/forex market.. I
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

What happens to that?

I did got my airdrop of Peculium tokens , they are in my wallet already like for 2 months , got 5k of them and 1k Incoming from website airdrop

Wow. Seriously?? They gave out their coin as airdrop  order than the one done on their website?? Didn't even know about that. I missed it. I only received the one they shared to their users in their website. Don't know when we can be able to move them to our mew wallet?

There was something on their bounty topic about that you can move your Peculium tokens after the ICO has ended. So that means that you can move it after 24 January 2018.

Yea, is typical with most ICO projects, they usually give investors the opportunity to move there tokens into there ethereum wallet after the stipulated period of pre-sale and ICO proper, peculium is no different, unless they come up with a different approach, i was lucky to have benefited from the airdrop process Smiley
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:19:03 AM

PECULIUM is the first savings management platform to take advantage of the blockchain technology driven by AI. It revolutionizes savings management by deploying immutable Smart-Contracts over Ethereum blockchain.

Rating to Peculium seems to be below :

https://wiserico.com/ico/peculium

https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/peculium/

https://foxico.io/project/peculium
6.5/10

https://icobench.com/ico/peculium
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/tge-peculium-ico-16009

Smiley

This list is awesome, you can see that rating is vert different over sites. First link doesnt work. The second, 1.8 is pretty low because they rated competition and innovation low.

I honestly don't get the low ratings on innovation, i mean honestly AI machine learning based savings accounts, don't seem like something thats very abundant or highly competitive at the moment so why would they hit pcl's ratings for innovation on that, I really don't like cryptorateds style of reviewing where they throw out a rating but don't actually give a reasoning for why they rated a certain value low.

And worst of all WTF doe sthe fact that they are an ERC20 token mean they knocked down on overall ICO score, because they don't develop their own blockchain?!?! Most good company based ICO's are erc20 as theirs no reason for a brand new blockchain, it's what ethereum was developed for.

you should also realize that some ICO review site are only there for the money.. i mean they churn out review based on what and what they can get from this ICOs not necessarily because of due diligence.. the crypto world is relatively new so u don't expect all eggs to be good.

Dude majority of the ICO review videos are useless. I actually tried to reach to some and guess the pricing they ask? 4 BTC + average of 10k in fiat for an "unbiased" review. We know it is not going to be neutral that is for sure. so don't take those videos seriously

oh wow! that's freaking scary.. i read about an accusation against a particular ICO review company and i though they where only ranting maybe pissed that they where getting a low rating hmmm now i know much more better

peculium never had this same issue, that's why its a great project to invest

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:23:23 AM

Well prediction as still assumptions; I don't think high accurancy say 90%+ can be achieved much. however the fact that it saves you time summarizing all previous information is key; basically it is your aid for making faster prediction and quicker decisions rather than it deciding for you.

heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

The ICO is ending in eight days from now, i have already invested as much as i could afford to lose, but anyway, i am very excited about AIEVE, and i have a lot of trust with the project.

They are constantly giving updates, and they have already raised more than 15 million dollars!! This is going to be awesome, i am very excited about the launch of the project.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

What happens to that?

ok. thanks mate foryour response. i will just have to wait for not too long. i don't know if its just me though but i kind of feel safer when my coins are in my mew cause i feel like there is a chance that i might forget about the website with time cause of the numerous signup on websites done. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:19:02 AM

May be you should participate in the AIEVE challenge which might come sometime soon when their beta version of AIEVE is ready. We have seen his the performance of AIEVE is. Probably you are new here.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:22:28 AM

May be you should participate in the AIEVE challenge which might come sometime soon when their beta version of AIEVE is ready. We have seen his the performance of AIEVE is. Probably you are new here.

I agree with this statement. Me too have seen the preliminarily performance of AIEVE. And I am surprised on how it predicted the coin values. You should get ready for the challenge then 😀

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

a new blog entry of peculium https://medium.com/@Peculium/peculium-token-pcl-bridging-the-economies-6f8edc56ebda

interesting insight into various processes, especially the thoughts on ico
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:41:10 AM

I really hope  there is another AIEVE challenge so we can see the progress and if there was any corrections which improves the accuracy although it was still very accurate even in beta version.

I think it'll get more known throughout the community if they do provide another challenge so everyone can see the accuracy Smiley
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

a new blog entry of peculium https://medium.com/@Peculium/peculium-token-pcl-bridging-the-economies-6f8edc56ebda

Good that PEculium keep on publishing blogs and information even though the token sales is almost over, 1 more week left

tonytran2x

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:56:52 AM

I have apllied your airdrop!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

Good that PEculium keep on publishing blogs and information even though the token sales is almost over, 1 more week left

Yeah, that's good but I didn't expect anything else, to be honest. An I am sure they won't stop publishing news in one week just because the ICO is over.
exuberant112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

BTC id down 12% there is your wobble dip, im gonna grab a bunch ....
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

What happens to that?

Waiting for couple of more days is not an issue. Before listing we all will get our tokens. or may be airdrop/bounty tokens will be distributed bit later? I have never seen such information anywhere..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: