Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

Thanks for you quick answer Smiley Good luck with project and hope you guys get your goals complited even before deadlines Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:11:41 PM

Seems the secret challenge for 1 million euros is still on, bitcointalk user Scheede lastly posted a reply yesterday, he thinks the answer is the fingerprint of God, hmm curious about the outcome, 1 million euros is a big prize
Wow.. Are there people still trying these secret challenge, i wish them luck though

I don't think it will be won because of the price attached

the secret challenge really has it all. I looked at that briefly, but gave up again. it fails much wiser people than I am :-) On the answer, I am really curious, it is announced after the ico?

Yeah I can't wait to find out the answer, whoever solves the great Peculium secret challenge is going to be very rich. Maybe it's a massive troll and there actually isn't an answer  Shocked

Will be interesting to know the process on the secret challenge. Didn’t look like many people were having success.

Any news? Any brainiacs got any closer ?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:07:53 PM

Seems the secret challenge for 1 million euros is still on, bitcointalk user Scheede lastly posted a reply yesterday, he thinks the answer is the fingerprint of God, hmm curious about the outcome, 1 million euros is a big prize
Wow.. Are there people still trying these secret challenge, i wish them luck though

I don't think it will be won because of the price attached

the secret challenge really has it all. I looked at that briefly, but gave up again. it fails much wiser people than I am :-) On the answer, I am really curious, it is announced after the ico?

Yeah I can't wait to find out the answer, whoever solves the great Peculium secret challenge is going to be very rich. Maybe it's a massive troll and there actually isn't an answer  Shocked

Will be interesting to know the process on the secret challenge. Didn’t look like many people were having success.

Any news? Any brainiacs got any closer ?

I have been unable to follow up activities in here about this coin of late. What did I miss mate? Who can fill me in quickly? What's the latest development with the project?
exuberant112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

Hello all!  Just a quick info post for all crypto enthusiasts and investors!  China are currently trying to re write some of their regulatory laws, in order to force out the "non official" (that is not government backed) crypto farms ... And this is when combined with the Korean thing, the reason we have seen major price wobbles.  But don't worry because the rest of what I learned is great news for us.

Switzerland where the currency banks all headquarter their firms; where the regulation and law for finance is the easiest to work with and most profitable - is where these companies who are getting squeezed out will be relocating too; and I have it on fairly good authority from a source who lives in Switzerland ad a guy who recently moved to China to teach English EFL students .. that the Swiss government is welcoming these operators with open arms!  Not only that, the actual banks are gonna throw WHOPPING big investments towards crypto farms who move there.

So while in the long long term some will see this as conventional banks trying to "buy" crytpo, anybody who knows about the crypto scene will know this is never gonna happen - what is going to happen is that the large amount of investments and high volume trade, will cause the currently flattened prices to rebound and SKYROCKET at the time this starts to physically happen.

My advice, and what I am planning?  Keep a cash store handy; then when the price is low lump some dosh into cryptos as this starts to happen and watch your profits soar.  This goes for ALL the big coins, including many subforks and projects with official support such as Peculium (Google partnered!)

Anybody who is interested, I will keep posting as and when new info comes my way, and if you are interested to hear more detail feel free to quote me.

Happy trading everyone! Smiley

Sorry to quote myself like this, but NOW is the massive dip I was referring to; the BTC and ETH prices are like a whole 10% down, so if you are using these to buy PCLs you will get a fat load of free ones as the conversion is so low at the moment!

Seriously guys there is no better time than now (22:42 UK time) the current price as of this minute is -11% of what it was this morning for BTC and ETH.  Get all over that!  I know I am Smiley Also the 10% bonus on PCL counts and it all adds up nicely.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

Hello all!  Just a quick info post for all crypto enthusiasts and investors!  China are currently trying to re write some of their regulatory laws, in order to force out the "non official" (that is not government backed) crypto farms ... And this is when combined with the Korean thing, the reason we have seen major price wobbles.  But don't worry because the rest of what I learned is great news for us.

Switzerland where the currency banks all headquarter their firms; where the regulation and law for finance is the easiest to work with and most profitable - is where these companies who are getting squeezed out will be relocating too; and I have it on fairly good authority from a source who lives in Switzerland ad a guy who recently moved to China to teach English EFL students .. that the Swiss government is welcoming these operators with open arms!  Not only that, the actual banks are gonna throw WHOPPING big investments towards crypto farms who move there.

So while in the long long term some will see this as conventional banks trying to "buy" crytpo, anybody who knows about the crypto scene will know this is never gonna happen - what is going to happen is that the large amount of investments and high volume trade, will cause the currently flattened prices to rebound and SKYROCKET at the time this starts to physically happen.

My advice, and what I am planning?  Keep a cash store handy; then when the price is low lump some dosh into cryptos as this starts to happen and watch your profits soar.  This goes for ALL the big coins, including many subforks and projects with official support such as Peculium (Google partnered!)

Anybody who is interested, I will keep posting as and when new info comes my way, and if you are interested to hear more detail feel free to quote me.

Sorry to quote myself like this, but NOW is the massive dip I was referring to; the BTC and ETH prices are like a whole 10% down, so if you are using these to buy PCLs you will get a fat load of free ones as the conversion is so low at the moment!

Seriously guys there is no better time than now (22:42 UK time) the current price as of this minute is -11% of what it was this morning for BTC and ETH.  Get all over that!  I know I am Smiley Also the 10% bonus on PCL counts and it all adds up nicely.

Let us hope the weak hands are little. Plus the better opp was sometime back I guess when the drop was massive. What even adds to the value here is the listing on hitbtc despite the quality of the exchange but it is a darn good move. I hear hitbtc is quite $$$

Scheede

Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:55:28 AM

well, the price is fixed in EUR (0,01 EUR = 1 PCL) Wink

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Scheede

Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:15:59 AM

I have been unable to follow up activities in here about this coin of late. What did I miss mate? Who can fill me in quickly? What's the latest development with the project?

Well.

Jan 20th: Soft-cap (€ 7.000.000) was reached
Jan 21st: 7000th Telegram-member joined and now we answer about 1000 questions per day Wink

--- Still 10% Bonus till ICO ends ---

By the time of writing we have purchases/orders worth $20,346,865 (what does not mean all of those gets realized and/or survive KYC-verfication  Smiley )

--- Still 5% Referral-bonus (I can pass mine, if somebody wants to join! Cool )

Jan 24th: ICO ends

End of Jan.: PCL will be listed on HitBTC (further exchanges are under negotiation already)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To refresh the old brains:

Check this short explainer video about Peculium ❤️ https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=hl6huqRlTSI

---------------------------------------------------

here's a guide to investing in our ICO
https://medium.com/@CryptoMax/how-to-participate-in-peculium-ico-and-get-10-bonus-pcl-updated-2bd51412773d

If you can do videos & want to earn PCL without investing: Join our Video Contest https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2763552.0

Get a sneak preview into AIEVE beta by CDO:

Watch as our Chief Data Officer Abed demonstrates the force that AI can have in crypto and the power of just the Beta version of our AI adviser AIEVE!

See for yourself the effect that 0.01€, 1PCL token can have on your life.
And ask yourself.. is this financial advise worth 1€ cent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hBcAYWIiRo&feature=youtu.be

And don't forget to vote for Peculium!! 🚀
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2683/peculium-pcl-token

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:22:05 AM

Very dissapointing, i have 4 referrals but no one of them has bought some tokens. so i don't get any bonus. Come on guys, don't be silly, only 2 days left to participate in one of the best icos of the year
Neurolicious

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:27:44 AM

Joined the ICO but one thing is still pretty unclear to me. When PCL opens in Hitbtc? After this ICO phase or after all the phases? There is not much information on the webpage. Also this 10% bonus thing didin't seem to apply, does the 10% come when the current ICO phase ends and it's not shown currently as Claimed tokens?
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:28:27 AM

Jesus christ it is getting listed at SHITBTC!!!

This is by far the worst exchange known to man kind, can't be trusted with a single penny. If this was the only exchange in the world, I would not be in crypto...

Even EtherDelta deserves more trust...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Neurolicious

Activity: 309

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:31:49 AM

This is by far the worst exchange known to man kind, can't be trusted with a single penny. If this was the only exchange in the world, I would not be in crypto...

What's wrong with Hitbtc? If it was trash then it wouldn't be a high volume top rank crypto exchange... Haven't encountered any issues so far.
EtherDelta is DEX so it's pretty much trust-free.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

Joined the ICO but one thing is still pretty unclear to me. When PCL opens in Hitbtc? After this ICO phase or after all the phases? There is not much information on the webpage. Also this 10% bonus thing didin't seem to apply, does the 10% come when the current ICO phase ends and it's not shown currently as Claimed tokens?

You can start trading after the END of the ICO on hitbtc, the community managers told us that we can start trading one week after the ICO (31st of Jan aproximately)
So yes, after the ico + a few more days you will be able to sell or just to buy more.
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

Guys,

What happens with all unsold tokens? Will they be burned? I am considering a small investment, its been a while since I last joined an ICO.

Also, what are the benefits of holding the token?

Thanks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:39:06 AM

I dont know if peculium running ICO i thought its only airdrop and now i hear peculium already reach soft-cap...wow congrats.

Joined the ICO but one thing is still pretty unclear to me. When PCL opens in Hitbtc? After this ICO phase or after all the phases? There is not much information on the webpage.
For me no matter when the time PCL will be available on Hitbtc, I dont really care about it hmmm... Etherdelta or KuCoin i think also okay, my wish is at least PCL soon be available to trade as soon:)

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:43:58 AM

I dont know if peculium running ICO i thought its only airdrop and now i hear peculium already reach soft-cap...wow congrats.

Joined the ICO but one thing is still pretty unclear to me. When PCL opens in Hitbtc? After this ICO phase or after all the phases? There is not much information on the webpage.
For me no matter when the time PCL will be available on Hitbtc, I dont really care about it hmmm... Etherdelta or KuCoin i think also okay, my wish is at least PCL soon be available to trade as soon:)

Etherdelta would be a brilliant exchange for a product like this, it's a pretty popular exchange. I hope my PCL is also available to trade soon Smiley I will be hodlign until we're in some nice profit anyway as I have good faith in the project
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:46:38 AM

Hitbtc is a good stepping stone for PCL. It may help PCL to have a certain trading volume that is required by other exchange. But you are correct that kucoin is a good exvhange for PCL.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

Peculium reached the soft cap. Its great news. Now waiting to list on Trading platform.... Smiley

https://twitter.com/_Peculium/status/954908984133210112

http://mailchi.mp/4c7788330255/peculium-we-had-reached-the-soft-cap
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

Hitbtc is a good stepping stone for PCL. It may help PCL to have a certain trading volume that is required by other exchange. But you are correct that kucoin is a good exvhange for PCL.

Well an exchange is good to have the issue is trying to get entry into them even with the charges the put forth it is not easy; i think the commnuity would have a great role in influencing the exchanges to consider a given coin. In PCL hitting HitBtc is a good first move.

mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

Well an exchange is good to have the issue is trying to get entry into them even with the charges the put forth it is not easy; i think the commnuity would have a great role in influencing the exchanges to consider a given coin. In PCL hitting HitBtc is a good first move.

Yes it, but are they gonna list it right after the ico?  Or how long, how many days they are planning to list or open the market on hitbtc after the ico will end?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

Thats my worry too. HitBTC has become scammers paradise off-late and people are losing lots of money in that exchange. I really hope team will consider listing in Binance and KuCoin. I would avoid HitBTC whatever the price pump it will come.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: