Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

Just 4 days to go for Peculium.Super exciting times are ahead. We will get more exchange updates also by next week. Also so nice to see so many challenges/competition by the team is very attractive.

Yes. Too exciting times are ahead. But I guess still few peoples are not recieved their airdrop tokens in wallet yet. Still showing status waiting for manual verification. I don't why they are verifying too strictly.

Yea i agree with you on this... verification and distribution of tokens is taking too long and the peculium team should look into this.... spoke to ANNE on telegram group she asked for patience and that all will be resolved in coming days

I once complained about it but they assured me they will fix mine, which they did, the point is, peculium is doing the whole thing manually to avoid issues of multiple entries and i have been successfully verified, so just be patient with them

have you received your's in mew? if yes kindly put the rest of us through... thanks

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

How long KYC process will take time to make enable the claim button. Why it need to submit document for purchase under $1k. You must fix this issue because before purchase you didn't make notify the person there is KYC producer required for that.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

How long KYC process will take time to make enable the claim button. Why it need to submit document for purchase under $1k. You must fix this issue because before purchase you didn't make notify the person there is KYC producer required for that.

Hi Clix

There are multiple reasons why ICOs do KYC process, I think it's related to preemptive compliance with potential new regulations imposed by governments to further protect their citizens.

CNN wrote an article on KYC, check it out here https://www.ccn.com/five-reasons-kyc-crucial-ico-investment/

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

Jesus christ it is getting listed at SHITBTC!!!

This is by far the worst exchange known to man kind, can't be trusted with a single penny. If this was the only exchange in the world, I would not be in crypto...

Even EtherDelta deserves more trust...

That is the funniest thing I heard  Grin What is your bad experience with Hitbtc?

What other exchanges do you think Peculium should be listed on?

Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

I´d agree to this, it would have been nice to give a note prior to purchasing, but as KYC is common sense in crypto these days, the dev´s probably did not think about, this is necessary.

Anyway the good news is: If you don´t want/can go through the KYC-procedure, you will receive your funds back...

It may take up to a few days or more, it depends on the doc types and the nationality.
Actually KYC takes 3-4 days in average.
As soon as your KYC-documents are checked, you'll receive an email, please also check your spam-folder.

It is mandatory to submit all three documents (the back of ID/Passport even if it´s blank) to get accepted by the KYC team. The name on the documents should match the name on the account that you registered on the TGE platform.

Please also note this before start worrying:
Only new sales and new KYC-requests WILL NOT be accepted after the ICO finished!
All pending will be validated and tokens will be sent out when validation was successful!

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

have you received your's in mew? if yes kindly put the rest of us through... thanks

In Telegram thousands did receive, but many still have to be patient.
You may follow the distribution live: https://etherscan.io/token/0x53148bb4551707edf51a1e8d7a93698d18931225

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

Jesus christ it is getting listed at SHITBTC!!!

This is by far the worst exchange known to man kind, can't be trusted with a single penny. If this was the only exchange in the world, I would not be in crypto...

Even EtherDelta deserves more trust...

That is the funniest thing I heard  Grin What is your bad experience with Hitbtc?

What other exchanges do you think Peculium should be listed on?

Can't tell you about his own personal experience, but in  general they have very high withdrawal fees, very long withdrawal process times, and all sort of things that make it a real pain to actually get your money out.

About other exchanges there are quite many that are pretty good. The one I have been using is Binance. Cryptopia and lately Kucoin are also very popular. In the end it doesn't matter which one is chosen as long as it's one of the popular ones.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

Yes it, but are they gonna list it right after the ico?  Or how long, how many days they are planning to list or open the market on hitbtc after the ico will end?

Listing on HitBTC is planned for the end of this month

Thats my worry too. HitBTC has become scammers paradise off-late and people are losing lots of money in that exchange. I really hope team will consider listing in Binance and KuCoin. I would avoid HitBTC whatever the price pump it will come.

In my opinion there is no need to work on HitBTC (well, as long as you don´t want to dump your PCL asap).

Further exchanges are under negotiation, no details announced though.

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:19:16 PM

Guys,

What happens with all unsold tokens? Will they be burned? I am considering a small investment, its been a while since I last joined an ICO.

Also, what are the benefits of holding the token?

Thanks

Unsold token during ICO will be moved to CCO
Unsold token during CCO will be burned (in summer 2018)

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

Seems the secret challenge for 1 million euros is still on, bitcointalk user Scheede lastly posted a reply yesterday, he thinks the answer is the fingerprint of God, hmm curious about the outcome, 1 million euros is a big prize

As far as I know secret challenge is still on. Nobody cracked it or near to cracking it. I checked it few days back. May be the status is different now. Need to check their slack channel.

The fingerprint of god, that sounds very interesting. 1 million euro, that sounds like a price that will never be hacked. Really hope Scheede wins

Thanks guys... anyways I doubt it and meanwhile feel too exhaused to carry on finding the solution... Cheesy

As i see in site ICO Bench soft cap is 25,000,000 USD is it right ? On site i see collected less than that and Market for trading will come out end of January , how is that ? Does you got raised money already before this ICO ? Thanks

This information about Softcap is incorrect (or do belong to an other project).
The softcap is 7 Mio. EUR & was reached yesterday.

The PCL-token will be tradable on HitBTC by the end of January, this is right.

WOW thats really great to here that you guys are hitting the exchanges so early, and hitbtc as the first exchange is definitely a great place to open up as a first spot! Gotta say congrats to the team as well for passing the softcap on the ICO hope you guys will continue to grow and prosper as the bot and the team seem to be doing really well Smiley
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

Guys,

What happens with all unsold tokens? Will they be burned? I am considering a small investment, its been a while since I last joined an ICO.

Also, what are the benefits of holding the token?

Thanks

Unsold token during ICO will be moved to CCO
Unsold token during CCO will be burned (in summer 2018)

Good news about the future of unsold tokens and supply will get reduced. This is good chance for investors to buy this token at very low price potentially it will grow significantly very soon.
vlado1977

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

Hallo, i have one question, i send 0.13 Bitcoin to the Peculium Adress for invest. The Adress i used already two times for invest in Peculium, this time, the time is expired and i didnt get my Tokens. The Bitcoin was send already hours bevor the Adress expired, the Adress is correct i check already.  I twitter already to Peculium but till now no Answer.  Has anybody already same Problem ?

Sorry if my english is not 100% correct:)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

I just received my peculium tokens in my mew... I guess the distribution are now being processed and verified.

2 days to go till crowd sale ends
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

I just received my peculium tokens in my mew... I guess the distribution are now being processed and verified.

Really that's a good one mate. I haven't received mine tho, I know it would come through pretty soon.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Yea. I did ttoo. Received it today. 1050 please. That means they soon will be looking at listing on a big exchange. I wonder if their ico process was a success. Let me check their website to know about of token sold
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

Yea. I did ttoo. Received it today. 1050 please. That means they soon will be looking at listing on a big exchange. I wonder if their ico process was a success. Let me check their website to know about of token sold

There is still 2 days to go till this ICO get finished maybe you got some kind of airdrop. How this possible to get token before it get finished you should check you account carefully.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

Same here, i need to see peculium in other bigger exchanges, possibly cmc after the ico, it will surely boost the project more , the ICO is about coming to an end and its been an exciting journey so far, still expecting the best from peculium
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:20:07 PM

I´d agree to this, it would have been nice to give a note prior to purchasing, but as KYC is common sense in crypto these days, the dev´s probably did not think about, this is necessary.

Anyway the good news is: If you don´t want/can go through the KYC-procedure, you will receive your funds back...

It may take up to a few days or more, it depends on the doc types and the nationality.
Actually KYC takes 3-4 days in average.
As soon as your KYC-documents are checked, you'll receive an email, please also check your spam-folder.

It is mandatory to submit all three documents (the back of ID/Passport even if it´s blank) to get accepted by the KYC team. The name on the documents should match the name on the account that you registered on the TGE platform.

Please also note this before start worrying:
Only new sales and new KYC-requests WILL NOT be accepted after the ICO finished!
All pending will be validated and tokens will be sent out when validation was successful!

What? the guy in Slack told me only one is needed to get accepted. Is it still possible to get accepted with let's say drivers license only?

Good to see that the unsold tokens will be moved to CCO and eventually burned after the CCO.
As for listing on an exchange it's great that PCL is going to be listed on HITBTC even though some people have problems with it.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:40:17 PM

I recieved mine 16 days ago. They are still sending the airdrop tokens out, and in Telegram they have said that they are still working on it. So anyone who haven't recieved their tokens yet, and has claimed on the Peculium site shouldn't have to worry about tokens. You will get them in time.

criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

You can visit and talk with us on Telegram or Slack to stay up to date with all the development of Peculium and AIΞVE!

Hi everyone,

because of the trouble with the christmas and new year holidays we decided to have the 10% bonus go until the end of the ICO on the 24th January.

Additionally:

Investments over 100 000 € will get a 27% total bonus!!!!!!

Do you think you can predict the crypto market better then AIΞVE?
Join our "Future of Trading: AI vs Humans" prediction challenge and win 250.000 PCL and 0.05 BTC!!!
Wink

Everyone who missed their chance for registering can still participate in the upcoming bounty campaign!
Bounty budget is 600 000 000 PCL  Shocked, so be sure to not miss it!

Meanwhile you can meet the greatest and craziest minds of our community by joining the secret challenge
with a prize worth of 1.000.000 € Cool for the winner!

AIRDROP IS OVER
DISTRIBUTION ON THE 25th JANUARY!

How to join the airdrop!
Go to www.peculium.io
Register on the platform, you can also log in with social media
Click airdrop
Join our telegram channel, type in your name and hit confirm!

24th of January will recieve 1000PCL and can start your #cryptosavings

Warning : Do not comment "joined airdrop" or other non-constructive comments per the forum rules
Commenting is completely not necessary to join the airdrop.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: