Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

I just received my peculium tokens in my mew... I guess the distribution are now being processed and verified.

2 days to go till crowd sale ends

I recieved mine 16 days ago. They are still sending the airdrop tokens out, and in Telegram they have said that they are still working on it. So anyone who haven't recieved their tokens yet, and has claimed on the Peculium site shouldn't have to worry about tokens. You will get them in time.

Yes it's been a staggered release of Airdrop tokens but I think most people have received their tokens now. Thousands of people have applied for airdrop so I think you can excuse the team taking a little while to send the tokens Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

Hallo, i have one question, i send 0.13 Bitcoin to the Peculium Adress for invest. The Adress i used already two times for invest in Peculium, this time, the time is expired and i didnt get my Tokens. The Bitcoin was send already hours bevor the Adress expired, the Adress is correct i check already.  I twitter already to Peculium but till now no Answer.  Has anybody already same Problem ?

Sorry if my english is not 100% correct:)

Hi Vlado, please join the telegram-channel (https://t.me/ico_peculium) where you will have between 2 and 10 mods/devs online 24/7 - you´ll get a reply in less then 5 minutes! Wink

How long KYC process will take time to make enable the claim button. Why it need to submit document for purchase under $1k. You must fix this issue because before purchase you didn't make notify the person there is KYC producer required for that.

I´d agree to this, it would have been nice to give a note prior to purchasing, but as KYC is common sense in crypto these days, the dev´s probably did not think about, this is necessary.

Anyway the good news is: If you don´t want/can go through the KYC-procedure, you will receive your funds back...

It may take up to a few days or more, it depends on the doc types and the nationality.
Actually KYC takes 3-4 days in average.
As soon as your KYC-documents are checked, you'll receive an email, please also check your spam-folder.

It is mandatory to submit all three documents (the back of ID/Passport even if it´s blank) to get accepted by the KYC team. The name on the documents should match the name on the account that you registered on the TGE platform.

Please also note this before start worrying:
Only new sales and new KYC-requests WILL NOT be accepted after the ICO finished!
All pending will be validated and tokens will be sent out when validation was successful!

What? the guy in Slack told me only one is needed to get accepted. Is it still possible to get accepted with let's say drivers license only?

Good to see that the unsold tokens will be moved to CCO and eventually burned after the CCO.
As for listing on an exchange it's great that PCL is going to be listed on HITBTC even though some people have problems with it.

It is mandatory to submit all three documents (the back of ID/Passport even if it´s blank) to get accepted by the KYC team.
The name on the documents should match the name on the account that you registered on the TGE platform.

All information may be found here: https://medium.com/@CryptoMax/how-to-participate-in-peculium-ico-and-get-10-bonus-pcl-updated-2bd51412773d

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

Okay guys, now my KYC went through.. i have already invested more than $5,000 in here, let's see how it goes. I am pretty confident in that this will be one of the most profitable ICO's of this year.

Very excited for the end of the ICO  Wink

criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:58:34 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 09:20:20 PM by criptix

⛔️Dear Peculium community please be advised: ⛔️

⛔️The @AieveCoin twitter account is not affiliated with Peculium nor does it represent us, please be careful !!⛔️

⛔️⛔️There is NO ongoing Airdrop right now - every advertised Airdrop is FAKE!⛔️⛔️

⛔️This is the scam twitter, please report it⛔️

twitter.com/AieveCoin

AIΞVE (@AieveCoin) | Twitter

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:18:44 PM

It's always the same. Whenever a project is successful, scammers show up and try to rip people off. So sad ... Good that you warned us here criptix. Always be on alert, guys.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:18:40 PM

What is the best way to report that account? I have used the option "They’re pretending to be me or someone else" and "Someone else". It is kind of hard to explain the situation with the limited options Twitter provides.
exuberant112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

⛔️The @AieveCoin twitter account is not affiliated with Peculium nor does it represent us, please be careful !!⛔️

⛔️⛔️There is NO ongoing Airdrop right now - every advertised Airdrop is FAKE!⛔️⛔️

twitter.com/AieveCoin

Is there a page dedicated to this on the official website?  For SEO purposes as well as netting possible scam targets and converting them to legit clients of PCL trades - I do think this is necessary and should be facilitated as soon as possible by the team!

Maybe a news item that links to a separate page with instructions how to report scams, and how to invest legitimately with links to the buying buttons.  People are in such a rush to get into this PCL trading that they are going to spend their coins in scams and then will not invest!  Definitely think it's worth setting this up quickly.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:09:37 AM

Congrats PCL. you already raised 15.8M dollars as of todays counting. To those who want to invest, invest now! You still have 10% bonus. And TGE ends in 39 hours!
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:10:38 AM

hi dev, I will like to know if peculium is still an ethereum token. I earned some PCL tokens into my ETH wallet through bounties few months ago.
I just want to be sure that the PCL tokens in my wallet presently are still valid ??

Also, will PCL be an ethereum token all through or are there any plans of switching to custom blockchain??

Thanks In advance for replying

Hello, why has dev or nobody answered this my question over a week ago??
Are my peculium tokens in my ethereum wallet I got during the 1st ever twitter bounty last year still valid??
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

hi dev, I will like to know if peculium is still an ethereum token. I earned some PCL tokens into my ETH wallet through bounties few months ago.
I just want to be sure that the PCL tokens in my wallet presently are still valid ??

Also, will PCL be an ethereum token all through or are there any plans of switching to custom blockchain??

Are my peculium tokens in my ethereum wallet I got during the 1st ever twitter bounty last year still valid??

i guess they are still valid, why should that change? But it is better to ask in the telegram group: https://t.me/ico_peculium There they answer quickly
missed the twitter bounty, Hope you got a lot of tokens, they will make you a lot of fun
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

Congrats PCL. you already raised 15.8M dollars as of todays counting. To those who want to invest, invest now! You still have 10% bonus. And TGE ends in 39 hours!

In fact, you are wrong more than $21,600,000 have already been raised! This is a lot of money, and i still remember that at the beggining of January there were some people who tought that reaching the softcap was something impossible.  Grin Grin Grin
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

Jesus christ it is getting listed at SHITBTC!!!

This is by far the worst exchange known to man kind, can't be trusted with a single penny. If this was the only exchange in the world, I would not be in crypto...

Even EtherDelta deserves more trust...

Thats my worry too. HitBTC has become scammers paradise off-late and people are losing lots of money in that exchange. I really hope team will consider listing in Binance and KuCoin. I would avoid HitBTC whatever the price pump it will come.
Yes. Its should be list on Binance ,KuCoin and even Bittrex also good. Dev have to think about it. HotBTC is not trusted like other Exchange or trading platform.
BTCHybrid

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

Wow That huge of the money! Peculium is gonna be success one! The ICO is ending soon i really hope to see they in many exchange Smiley
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:07:12 AM

This is by far the worst exchange known to man kind, can't be trusted with a single penny. If this was the only exchange in the world, I would not be in crypto...

Thats my worry too. HitBTC has become scammers paradise off-late and people are losing lots of money in that exchange. I really hope team will consider listing in Binance and KuCoin. I would avoid HitBTC whatever the price pump it will come.
Yes. Its should be list on Binance ,KuCoin and even Bittrex also good. Dev have to think about it. HotBTC is not trusted like other Exchange or trading platform.

Binance will be a huge achievement for the Peculium team if they can pull it off, will dramatically increase the volume of the project and should see some more investors jump on board
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

twitter.com/AieveCoin

Yesterday I found this out and already reported to twitter. And tweeted this coin as scam. They explain about AIEVE of Peculium and airdroping their new AIEVE coin. Horrible scam. Hopefully nobody sent any ethers to them because by that time when I saw. already some 50 people were following their twitter page.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

I also expecting the team will arrange this to make list this token on very hot exchange Bianace and Kucoin both are on the fire and have huge numbers of users so this will make this way much wonderful.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

In fact, you are wrong more than $21,600,000 have already been raised! This is a lot of money, and i still remember that at the beggining of January there were some people who tought that reaching the softcap was something impossible.  Grin Grin Grin

You're right, lol, i still recalled how it almost turned out into a heated argument in the telegram group, things are really turning out fine for peculium and i just got my tokens few hours ago into my mew, i hope for more good things to come
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

In fact, you are wrong more than $21,600,000 have already been raised! This is a lot of money, and i still remember that at the beggining of January there were some people who tought that reaching the softcap was something impossible.  Grin Grin Grin

You're right, lol, i still recalled how it almost turned out into a heated argument in the telegram group, things are really turning out fine for peculium and i just got my tokens few hours ago into my mew, i hope for more good things to come

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. So time will tell. We see the progress of this great project right here, this is awesome Smiley
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

twitter.com/AieveCoin

Saw this somewhere today and i laughed it of because i knew it was a scam..
But it is actually good to the peculium team in a way that shows that they have a good publicity..

I have a theory that if scammers stars looking into your work it show you are doing the right thing
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:21:08 PM

Yes they are if you are talking about our october airdrop! Smiley

Project Peculium is open to advances im blockchain tech and if some day there will be a blockchain created that can host AI and Big Data Analytics we will probaly use it!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: