Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66387 times)
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:03:53 AM

very disappointing news, peculium has canceled the first solidus contract. This was a main reason for me to invest in peculium. now i have to think what i will do with my tokens after the ico. i really liked the project, but they do some big fails (don't talk about the kyc first, now cancelling the fsc...) in the last weeks.

Can you share a link on this? It's strange to release these news at this stage of the ICO. I don't want to doubt on your information sources but it really surprises me and I want to double check.

Yes mvillar is correct. We need full information here and verify your claims. Please do drop yoir sources if any, or any evidence regarding this matter so we can ask the team and clear these issues.

There is no official information from peculium. i got that information in the german ann-thread, and a member of Peculium has confirmed it. You can also take a look at the whitepaper, the First Solidus Contract is not mentioned there anymore.
Solidus is still available, but investors also have to pay for it now.

KYC was accepted within 2 days, that was really fast. Thanks

i see. but did the team already announced it here? in the ann thread? i think if they are confirming this then they must and should announce that here for the benefit of everyone especially in the investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

very disappointing news, peculium has canceled the first solidus contract. This was a main reason for me to invest in peculium. now i have to think what i will do with my tokens after the ico. i really liked the project, but they do some big fails (don't talk about the kyc first, now cancelling the fsc...) in the last weeks.

Can you share a link on this? It's strange to release these news at this stage of the ICO. I don't want to doubt on your information sources but it really surprises me and I want to double check.

Yes mvillar is correct. We need full information here and verify your claims. Please do drop yoir sources if any, or any evidence regarding this matter so we can ask the team and clear these issues.

There is no official information from peculium. i got that information in the german ann-thread, and a member of Peculium has confirmed it. You can also take a look at the whitepaper, the First Solidus Contract is not mentioned there anymore.

i see. but did the team already announced it here? in the ann thread? i think if they are confirming this then they must and should announce that here for the benefit of everyone especially in the investors.

Yeah I'm curious, from where do you get those information?
Lebnehmoney

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

Lol why are you guys believing this dude? It's clear he's creating some FUD. I see no info on telegram, nor twitter. I just visited the thread in deutsch, I see no info regarding the cancelling of solidus. Get the F out of here.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2F[Suspicious link removed]%3Ftopic%3D2669291.60
anakrea

Activity: 116
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

Lol why are you guys believing this dude? It's clear he's creating some FUD. I see no info on telegram, nor twitter. I just visited the thread in deutsch, I see no info regarding the cancelling of solidus. Get the F out of here.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2F[Suspicious link removed]%3Ftopic%3D2669291.60

Below you find the Quote, where criptix confirms it:
So Leute, ich muss jetzt mal was loswerden, das mir echt sauer aufstösst. Peculium hat die Bedingungen während des Icos zu unserem Nachteil massiv verschlechtert.

1. Der First Solid Contract ist ersatzlos weggefallen. Dieser hätte jedem von uns ermöglicht, mit einer Summe von 25% der Token Kaufsumme in den Topf zu investieren, mit dem AIEVE dann tradet. Und zwar Lebenslang, und Gratis. Wir können somit nicht mehr direkt an AIEVE teilhaben, ausser über die Kurssteigerung der Token.

2. Im Whitepaper V3 steht, dass jedes Jahr 20% der Geschäftsgewinne von Peculium an die Tokenhalter als eine Art Dividende ausgeschüttet werden. In der neuen Fassung ist das ganze nun gedeckelt auf 3 Jahre.

Nun möchte ich folgendes wissen: nach internationalem Übereinkommen kann ein Vertrag nicht einseitig geändert werden. Wie also soll das nun zu verstehen sein? Dies wurde im übrigen auch meines Wissens nicht öffentlich kommuniziert, sondern nur auf mehrfaches Nachfragen im Telegram Chat dann mitgeteilt.

Wie steht Bitcointalk dazu, dass hier Firmen Werbeplatz erhalten, um anschließend solche Änderungen vorzunehmen, die uns alle unangemessen benachteiligen, so der korrekte rechtliche Ausdruck?

Hallo Marco,

erstmal stimmt es, dass der FSC weggefallen ist und die Dividende gedeckelt wurde.

Dies hat - soweit ich weiß - hauptsächlich mit gesetzlichen Regulierungen zu tun gehabt.

Desweiteren bin ich mir ziemlich sicher, dass du unsere AGB nicht gelesen hast und bitte darum, dass du dies nachholst:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0EJmtqin-mqMGVWYW1iYXRHM28/view

Punkt 3 der AGB ist hier nämlich von extrem großer Bedeutung.

(Übrigens ist dies der Standard bei ICOs jeglicher Art.)

Außerdem möchte ich bemerken, dass die Änderung positiv für die Investoren ist.

Die Dividende ist nämlich nicht mehr an die Token gebunden, sondern wirklich nur an die Investition.
D.h. egal was der Investor mit seinen Token macht, er wird trotzdem von den Dividenden profitieren.
Short translation for all non-german speakers:

Marco76 says:
- First solidus contract is cancelled
- Dividend is now only paid for the first 3 years.

Criptix confirm:
- Dividend will not be paid indefinitely.
(Both based on regulatory reasons)
Both changes are better for the investor.

-----------------------------------------------------

How far Criptix can really speak for the Peculium Team, I don't know. He is started the ANN-Thread...

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

Below you find the Quote, where criptix confirms it:
So Leute, ich muss jetzt mal was loswerden, das mir echt sauer aufstösst. Peculium hat die Bedingungen während des Icos zu unserem Nachteil massiv verschlechtert.

1. Der First Solid Contract ist ersatzlos weggefallen. Dieser hätte jedem von uns ermöglicht, mit einer Summe von 25% der Token Kaufsumme in den Topf zu investieren, mit dem AIEVE dann tradet. Und zwar Lebenslang, und Gratis. Wir können somit nicht mehr direkt an AIEVE teilhaben, ausser über die Kurssteigerung der Token.

2. Im Whitepaper V3 steht, dass jedes Jahr 20% der Geschäftsgewinne von Peculium an die Tokenhalter als eine Art Dividende ausgeschüttet werden. In der neuen Fassung ist das ganze nun gedeckelt auf 3 Jahre.

Nun möchte ich folgendes wissen: nach internationalem Übereinkommen kann ein Vertrag nicht einseitig geändert werden. Wie also soll das nun zu verstehen sein? Dies wurde im übrigen auch meines Wissens nicht öffentlich kommuniziert, sondern nur auf mehrfaches Nachfragen im Telegram Chat dann mitgeteilt.

Wie steht Bitcointalk dazu, dass hier Firmen Werbeplatz erhalten, um anschließend solche Änderungen vorzunehmen, die uns alle unangemessen benachteiligen, so der korrekte rechtliche Ausdruck?

Hallo Marco,

erstmal stimmt es, dass der FSC weggefallen ist und die Dividende gedeckelt wurde.

Dies hat - soweit ich weiß - hauptsächlich mit gesetzlichen Regulierungen zu tun gehabt.

Desweiteren bin ich mir ziemlich sicher, dass du unsere AGB nicht gelesen hast und bitte darum, dass du dies nachholst:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0EJmtqin-mqMGVWYW1iYXRHM28/view

Punkt 3 der AGB ist hier nämlich von extrem großer Bedeutung.

(Übrigens ist dies der Standard bei ICOs jeglicher Art.)

Außerdem möchte ich bemerken, dass die Änderung positiv für die Investoren ist.

Die Dividende ist nämlich nicht mehr an die Token gebunden, sondern wirklich nur an die Investition.
D.h. egal was der Investor mit seinen Token macht, er wird trotzdem von den Dividenden profitieren.
Short translation for all non-german speakers:

Marco76 says:
- Dividend is now only paid for the first 3 years.

Criptix confirm:
- Dividend will not be paid indefinitely.
(Both based on regulatory reasons)
Both changes are better for the investor.

-----------------------------------------------------

How far Criptix can really speak for the Peculium Team, I don't know. He is started the ANN-Thread...

Can you please provide us the link for the german ann thread or the link where we can see what you just quoted there?

Thanks a lot in advance mate! Smiley
anakrea

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

Can you please provide us the link for the german ann thread or the link where we can see what you just quoted there?

Thanks a lot in advance mate! Smiley
You can click on the title of the quote and you get directly to the quoted message...
(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2669291.msg28769538#msg28769538 , Post #100)

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”
Lebnehmoney

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

I just asked on the telegram:

http://prntscr.com/i4wu8n
http://prntscr.com/i4wvpo
anakrea

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

I just asked on the telegram:

Good to see you going from screaming "FUD!!!" to confirming it within one hour ;-)

Despite the changes in the White Paper I still believe that Peculium has some great future ahead and hope that it will work as it should.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

Don't blame peculium for the state governments have put crypto in, the regulatory bullshit thats starting to come into play is whats crushing new groups, theirs only so much they can promise and give without starting to get into regulatory headaches. And its surprising how little it takes to push your coin from an allowed by US Gov to not allowed by US Gov. (i say us gov but other countries are starting to be just as idiotic)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

Don't blame peculium for the state governments have put crypto in, the regulatory bullshit thats starting to come into play is whats crushing new groups, theirs only so much they can promise and give without starting to get into regulatory headaches. And its surprising how little it takes to push your coin from an allowed by US Gov to not allowed by US Gov. (i say us gov but other countries are starting to be just as idiotic)

Yes, that's unfortunately the sad truth. It's probably better that they decided to comply with the regulations instead of getting problems afterward. I still think Peculium can be a very good investment for everyone who participates in the ICO.
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

Yes, that's unfortunately the sad truth. It's probably better that they decided to comply with the regulations instead of getting problems afterward. I still think Peculium can be a very good investment for everyone who participates in the ICO.

Except US and China Wink  They will get their chance on HitBTC soon though.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:04:18 PM
Merited by jamzzz123 (1)

Last day of the ICO, it's been a long process but overall I think it's been a success. Peculium also has the chance to raise even more funds through the CCO.

Obviously some disappointing news today re. the Solidus Contract but I'm sure the reasoning behind it is due to compliance and regulations.

I don't think it's fair to blame the Peculium team 100% for this fault.

ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

hello, is the token sale ended? i checked the site and the countdown no longer there. also you already collected around 19M dollars. thats a lot! Smiley congratulations by the way. Smiley hope to see you on hitbtc soon.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

hello, is the token sale ended? i checked the site and the countdown no longer there. also you already collected around 19M dollars. thats a lot! Smiley congratulations by the way. Smiley hope to see you on hitbtc soon.

The token sale is going on it will be over in a few hours so it is the last day. I hope that they will add more exchanges later so we then we will have more options to choose. For me this was a good ICO, and they have collected a lot of money. I will be waiting for AIEVE haha.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

now this doesn't sound Good alot of investors invested for the solidus... peculium team should quickly do a review on this as they have shown good faith all the period of the ICO.. now is the time to consolidate on that effort and finish on a huge note...

ok today may be the last day...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

Last day of the ICO, it's been a long process but overall I think it's been a success. Peculium also has the chance to raise even more funds through the CCO.

Obviously some disappointing news today re. the Solidus Contract but I'm sure the reasoning behind it is due to compliance and regulations.

I don't think it's fair to blame the Peculium team 100% for this fault.

It's quite sad Peculium ICO is coming to an end with such news,  I still believe in the project it has good prospects, I believe they are working on a strategy to reassure  investors.
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:23:25 PM
Merited by Scheede (1)

Hi everyone,

the information regarding the removing of the First Solidus Contract are correct!

I can confirm it and the explaination are regulatory problems regarding the FSC.

The 20% dividends from the Peculium corporate profits is limited to 3 years now but not linked to the PCL tokens!
This means whatever you do with your PCL tokens you still will be eligible to receive the dividends.

Imho this was the correct step to take for the project because it would have not been wise to risk problems with the government/law in the long run.
Right now regulations are not definitive and it is better to be safe then sorry.

I'm trying my best though to talk with our CEO Rachid Oukhai to see if there is a possibility to give us investors something else for the removing of the FSC.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

Hi everyone,

the information regarding the removing of the First Solidus Contract are correct!

I can confirm it and the explaination are regulatory problems regarding the FSC.

The 20% dividends from the Peculium corporate profits is limited to 3 years now but not linked to the PCL tokens!
This means whatever you do with your PCL tokens you still will be eligible to receive the dividends.

Imho this was the correct step to take for the project because it would have not been wise to risk problems with the government/law in the long run.
Right now regulations are not definitive and it is better to be safe then sorry.

I'm trying my best though to talk with our CEO Rachid Oukhai to see if there is a possibility to give us investors something else for the removing of the FSC.

Hi Criptix, thank you for the explanation!
Looking at the KYC process, this concept is relatively new and many ICOs suddenly demand all kinds of information, I think this is out of precaution and not out of immediate necessity, I understand why team Peculium has taken this decision and I like their dividend system to compensate.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

I successfully claimed my tokens after pass the KYC the team is looking very professional everything gone smoothly. There is still chance to invest into this ICO I hope this idea will be bigger in future.
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

I have been trying to move a few PCL's around on EtherDelta in the past couple of weeks, but without any success. Has anybody encountered similar problems? I am using https://etherdelta.com/#0x53148bb4551707edf51a1e8d7a93698d18931225-ETH
The token has been locked and can't be transferred. We need to wait till the end of the ICO.

Thanks, did not know that.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: