Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin  (Read 2548 times)
CyptozControllers

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:06:20 PM

Right discuses  Investing in Bitcoin. i want invest some bitcoin.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:11:25 PM

Nice! Investing into Bitcoin is a great idea anyway. Bitcoin has risen from a humble 10$USD to 5000$USD! That is amazing! And there are some people who invested in Bitcoin when it was worth 10$USD. As you can imagine, they made a massive amount of profit. Bitcoin has always been rising. Over a long term period, at least. Its price trend is always positive. Thus, you can be pretty much guaranteed a profit.

The thing about litecoin is that it is pretty much another altcoin. That means that its prices are highly volatile. Nothing compared to the stable price growth of bitcoin. Litecoin’s price has risen gradually, in the past, but it has fallen heavily too. So I would suggest your to be careful about Litecoin. Litecoin is more suited to trading than investing.

Bitcoin must always be the main investment on Crypto-Currency world, that is the safest virtual currency, but I think LTC is more special that other common AltCoins. Some people say it's the "silver" of Crypto world, while BTC is the "gold". It makes this AltCoin more important than others. The price shows some nice progress too. If I wouldn't invest in Bitcoins I would surely invest in Litecoin. Both are good alternatives, maybe 70%-80% investment in BTCs and 30%-20% in LTCs can be a good strategy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:21:35 PM

Its  never  late  to invest, we are still part  of  the  early starter of  cryptocurrency, Thou I have some regret  because I did not get  involve early  like a friend, but it  never late, Litecoin too will definitely get increase over  time.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:46:46 PM

i suggest to invest bitcoin cause bitcoin always volatile which is changing value every time we can buy a cheap price on it and sell in a high price immediately when bitcoin rise again .cause now adays i heard some good news that bitcoin is gaining some strength to the higher value. Maybe it will reach up to $5000 to $6000. Its not late to buy a bitcoin we need to grab this opportunity  we should buy now and sell when the bitcoin rocketed to the moon .
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:54:32 PM

Your decision is right. Because bitcoins and Litecoins have the potential to increase prices especially Bitcoins. We've seen the fast turnaround of Bitcoins today's price from $ 1,000 to wrap it up to $ 4,800 today's price. The Litecoins, previously at 0.004 to 0.005, were capped to 0.02 and were stable at 0.01 to 0.015. That's why we'll wait for more time to increase the value of these coins.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:55:46 PM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.
Price is high but its still booming go for investing in bitcoin until the hardfork only after that go for litecoin. People are taking their money out from alts so price of alts is expected to fall.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:04:23 PM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.
there is little advice for you, I think more for you to join in ico that might give you big enough profit. I was joining in one big ico ...
you can read on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212650.0
this will be useful for us in the future and I am sure ico ina will surely succeed and great success
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:12:19 PM

That is a good intention, invest something of interest and for example you have. Some people invest in bitcoin and most of them receive a profit rather than a loss.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:35:32 PM

im thinking that investing in bitcoin now is? still have a high profit in future??
we all now that the value of the bitcoin is still going up but if we buy it now for our investment
how much profit we can earn on 10years from now??
and is there a chance that bitcoin will reach the value of 10,000usd in future?Huh?
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:40:09 PM

If the investment is long-term, Bitcoin will be a good idea. I myself invest in Bitcoin.

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:42:29 PM

Investing in bitcoin will be a great investment. The fluctuation of the price is a good sign that it will not die any time soon. You can also check for the timing when you want to withdraw the investment. Investing in cryptocurrency will be very profitable and that is what everybody wants. I think that the price of bitcoin by the end of this year will be 5k USD and still go higher in the future. Investing in bitcoin is also better than investing in some banks because you are not sure if that bank will go bankrupt. So i guess you need to make sure that the bank will be successful in the future before making an investment.
Killerhatz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:42:59 PM

I have recently invested in bitcoin for the first time, since that time I have been watching only growth, so in the near future I plan to invest more. The more you turn in this topic, the more you are dragged out. Grin
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:45:58 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is very much fortunate. While we invest we should make our investment systematic not in one shot you invest all your money in Bitcoin.

By investing in Bitcoin your money will multiply for sure.
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:47:27 PM

If the investment is long-term, Bitcoin will be a good idea. I myself invest in Bitcoin.

Not only for long term bitcoin is a good investment if you are looking for short term profit. Bitcoin price will surely increases after some days so you can sell and gain profit. Holding bitcoin for a year or two actually can give you a handsome amount of profit but that is very difficult. So just investment in bitcoin and sell when you earn some profit and enjoy the life.  

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:47:41 PM

Go on ahead and invest some of your hard cash to Bitcoin or whatever cryptocurrency you think is worth a shot. Bitcoin is enough for me but having diverse assets is also a wise decision. Cryptocurrency gives promising profit lately and do not let yourself left out. Just take note that you should invest money that you can afford to lose. Risks are always present in this type of matters.

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:51:08 PM

- Only invest what you can afford to loss
- Don't buy when price is at peak (like bitcoin's price right now)
- Don't sell for loss
- Don't just invest all you have in one coin, diversify your portfolio
- Keep updated with daily crypto related news to make proper moves.
mehcat11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:52:35 PM

You can start invest your money in bitcoin first because bitcoin have more profit than other coin.
Bitcoin is stand in top of cryptocurrency with increase of its price is so fast.

You can read other opinions about why bitcoin is good investment in thread below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631600.0
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:58:40 PM

investing dibitcoin is very good, especially for the long term. but for litecoin i never use it. you can try on eth, because eth has excellent potential for long term and short term investment
carlo.p

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:01:33 PM

one of the best decision you will ever made, rather than putting your money in banks where you will only earn very small amount yearly, go invest with bitcoin or even in litecoin if that is what you want both coins are best in terms of investments you wont regret it Smiley

♦♦♦     CLOUT     ♦♦♦     MEDIA DECENTRALISED     ♦♦♦     CLOUT     ♦♦♦
♦     ANN Thread     ♦♦♦     ICO start on 17th of November     ♦♦♦     WhitePaper     ♦
♦  Discord  ♦  Facebook  ♦  Medium  ♦  Telegram  ♦  Twitter  ♦
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:03:06 PM

Its  never  late  to invest, we are still part  of  the  early starter of  cryptocurrency, Thou I have some regret  because I did not get  involve early  like a friend, but it  never late, Litecoin too will definitely get increase over  time.
The price of bitcoin is extremely high to invest at the moment,wait for the market to settle down and then plan on purchasing,there is a fork coming up and no one can predict how the market will react after the fork and so you must be really careful in investing your money in it,there is nothing wrong in investing in litecoin but the issue is there is not much push in the coin after the fork .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: