Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin  (Read 2548 times)
Jaxelrell

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:31:21 AM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.

Litecoin is a good one because its now cheap and it at a price of 60 dollars. It has the potential to go to 100 dollars so i would suggest you to invest in it i have already done that.

I had sold my coins before litecoin was rising so i bought it again. I hope that it will rise again.
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:38:48 AM

If you want to invest in bitcoin, you should know that bitcoin price ​​can go up significantly and go down immedietly. but if you already know bitcoin you should invest, don't wait for any longer. if you have money, just invest. For me its actually better when i have more bitcoin instead of fiat money.
neolexx

Activity: 118
Merit: 20

ART via BTS & ETH www.magicmouseart.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:40:31 AM

I think it depend on your timeline. If You looking for fast money - buy bitcoin. It's more publicity, than all altcoins together ))

Пиcaтeль бизнec тeмaтики (мoя книгa Лoвyшки бизнec-пapтнepcтвa) https://ridero.ru/books/lovushki_biznes-partnerstva/ 
Кoнcyльтиpyю пo вoпpocaм PR и лидoгeнepaции. Упaкoвкa бизнeca и выxoд нa зapyбeжныe pынки пoдpoбнee: 
https://kartintsev.org
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:42:31 AM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.
I wouod suggest you to invest only in Bitcoin especially for long term investment. The market value of litecoin is not that big and at the same time, it doen't increase as much as in bitcoin so the profit will not be as big on investing to Bitcoin. It will surely be a good idea to invest in Bitcoin now because its market value is continuously increasing and becoming more expensive as days are passing by.
Axthunder

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:46:26 AM

Investing in bitcoin is probably one of the best thing you can do in your life because bitcoin is the reason you can get rich very easily by doing nothing.
Just invest in bitcoin and you won't be dissapointed ever in your life.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:48:15 AM

It will be nice if you will decide to evenly try it yourself to get engage and have investment with bitcoin cryptocurrency. Because now, the price is really that attractive since the price is approaching to the expected amount of $8,000 before the month of November year. Although there are some interruptions due to the slow dump of the price value, still it will be good to start investing because starting at the low price would gradually give you a large income when the price pumps once again. I will just advice you that no matter what happen, just keep on trusting and believing into bitcoin's capability to grow even if the price dumps to the unexpected price which is literally low. Treat it as a challenge and opportunity to invest more so you can gain more when the price pumps again.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:24:50 AM

It will be nice if you will decide to evenly try it yourself to get engage and have investment with bitcoin cryptocurrency. Because now, the price is really that attractive since the price is approaching to the expected amount of $8,000 before the month of November year. Although there are some interruptions due to the slow dump of the price value, still it will be good to start investing because starting at the low price would gradually give you a large income when the price pumps once again. I will just advice you that no matter what happen, just keep on trusting and believing into bitcoin's capability to grow even if the price dumps to the unexpected price which is literally low. Treat it as a challenge and opportunity to invest more so you can gain more when the price pumps again.
I think it would prove a very profitable decision for you as bitcoins are having the highest price today in cryptocurrency market. if you are to invest in Bitcoins then all I can tell you is that to do so there are the three most common methods that is mining which should not be entertained at a beginner level.

Next rational method is to buy some of the Bitcoin via most famous exchanges in the world. The last but not the least method obviously is to buy some shares in the investment of BTCs.
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:42:19 AM

You should invest in bitcoin though it is too volatile right now but if you are thinking to invest for a long term then it will surely give you profit.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:53:34 AM

I think the best investment is in bitcoin because of the ever-rising price and immediately invest it now before you regret it

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:06:55 AM

Its actually fun and easy, specially when investing to bitcoins although you may need patience and the urge to not get addicted to it. The best strategy so far that I have observe and heard from different bitcoin investors is to buy and hold. It may seem very basic but it is the most efficient and favored by majority of the traders and investors.

mzebehill

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:32:48 AM

Bitcoin has mooned too high to buy now.It is advisable to buy at dip and sell when it moons.
The days of red candles are usually my favourites.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:46:38 AM

Bitcoin, lite, eth, ripple - it is a good instruments!
But i think you need to diversify your investment)
Do not put all your money only in crypto currency, looking for Stocks, Bonds and ETH to

'Don't put all your eggs in one basket.'
Investing is risky, but a good source of profit. If your going in investment dont put all your gather bitcoin just half of it. Also you can try ethereum it cheap but profitable, also i think its second best to invest in all crypto.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:16:11 AM

I think it's perfect to invest because Bitcoin has a useful value like a bundle of money. Bitcoin has long lasting, concise, and most importantly can be exchanged or can be called investing. The conditions can be measured by the growth of users, sellers and early users. Like any other currency, bitcoin values ​​come only from people who will accept it as a means of payment, and its value will continue to rise.
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:55:28 PM

i will appreciate if you invest in bitcoin.. bitcoin going crazy
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:13:00 PM

If you want to invest in bitcoin, you should know that bitcoin price ​​can go up significantly and go down immedietly. but if you already know bitcoin you should invest, don't wait for any longer. if you have money, just invest. For me its actually better when i have more bitcoin instead of fiat money.
I am probably agree with this insight, investing in bitcoin is a good choice we can ever made in our life at this current situation of us has. I know many of us are searching for a legit, easy and yet profitable investments and I believe that it was bitcoin but then I am also informing everyone that it was risky.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:22:41 PM

Bitcoin, lite, eth, ripple - it is a good instruments!
But i think you need to diversify your investment)
Do not put all your money only in crypto currency, looking for Stocks, Bonds and ETH to

'Don't put all your eggs in one basket.'
Investing in bitcoin is probably a good and wise decision I've ever made. And yes its a good instrument that diversify our life into a easy life, though not totally that easy because it also takes some responsibility to handle with properly. Like this word of wisdom that "don't put all your eggs in one basket" its simple but meaningful that every trafet s and investors must know.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

I wouod suggest you to invest only in Bitcoin especially for long term investment. The market value of litecoin is not that big and at the same time, it doen't increase as much as in bitcoin so the profit will not be as big on investing to Bitcoin. It will surely be a good idea to invest in Bitcoin now because its market value is continuously increasing and becoming more expensive as days are passing by.
I also agree with this that bitcoin is a good choice to invest with especially in a long run investments. Though the factor that bitcoins market value are flucyuating meaning to say it does not stable and at the same time keep onchanging but for the current fluctuations of bitcoin price it was a positve feedback after all because bitcoins value are keep on incresing.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:45:37 PM

im considering now on investing in bitcoin. i think it'll be really worth it and safe.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:57:06 PM

investment is very lucrative for anyone, because it certainly gets huge profits and doubled. But investment without provision or knowledge that many of us can fail.
So if you want to invest multiply your knowledge first so that your investment can run smoothly and can advance profit.

xz

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:18:44 AM

I'm more interested in investing in bitcoin in a long period of time.
The most clavierist thought to win cash is to put cash in bitcoins in light of the fact that bitcoins is the most speediest and easyest approach to win cash in minimum so on the off chance that you are Claver and you have understanding to win cash than your decision ought to be bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: