Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page  (Read 147062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
anorganix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 970
Merit: 287

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:19:39 PM

I think it was down for a little while, should be okay now.
Remember to check out the LUXCoin Discord to stay updated with all events in real-time.

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:38:14 PM

To be correct, you got banned multiple times in Discord by multiple persons, even if some of our team members and community did their best to answer your questions and stop your trolling/FUD. Wink
And you can't explain to people that this is scam because you don't have any proof, just empty words. It's exactly the reason why I choose not delete your previous nonsense posts.

I even directed you to LUXCoin repo to see the code-base (after your insults via PM), but it seems it's easier for you to call something "copy-paste scam".
You are probably doing this to attempt to lower the hashrate/price so you can get more. Oh, and I don't care about your PM bragging with how many LUX you hold.

I asked you something few posts earlier Smiley Show dev and dev team real identity if it is not scam and premine will be not dumped!
Still dont have answer why dev pool is mining with 30% less profit!
Still dont have answer why dev sold 2 Masternodes after saying he will not sell anything from them premine(have proof with screen with his words)
Still dont have answer why dev needs 200k coins to stake and testing something!
Still dont have answer what exactly is testing!
You need more questions or you will delete and this post before ppl see it?

For the stats that was the questions when I got banned many time from Discord. So stop talking sh`t and start answering!

And YES! its a copy-paste scam!

BTC
hqthief

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:47:24 PM

Guys I have seen cryptovore promote this coin on his blog. Is he an affiliate or on the dev team?
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:49:09 PM

Guys, any news about exchange?

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
megainarmy

Activity: 348
Merit: 181

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:53:50 PM

Cryptopia, Sir  Grin
SunStruck

Activity: 676
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:07:27 PM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LUX_BTC
hqthief

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:21:05 PM

To be correct, you got banned multiple times in Discord by multiple persons, even if some of our team members and community did their best to answer your questions and stop your trolling/FUD. Wink
And you can't explain to people that this is scam because you don't have any proof, just empty words. It's exactly the reason why I choose not delete your previous nonsense posts.

I even directed you to LUXCoin repo to see the code-base (after your insults via PM), but it seems it's easier for you to call something "copy-paste scam".
You are probably doing this to attempt to lower the hashrate/price so you can get more. Oh, and I don't care about your PM bragging with how many LUX you hold.

I asked you something few posts earlier Smiley Show dev and dev team real identity if it is not scam and premine will be not dumped!
Still dont have answer why dev sold 2 Masternodes after saying he will not sell anything from them premine(have proof with screen with his words)

For the stats that was the questions when I got banned many time from Discord. So stop talking sh`t and start answering!

Cryptovore, aka Vikingchild, has posted about this coin on his blog, http://cryptovore.com

He was one of the dev members of Signatum scam project, and now he has launched signatum 2, where he asks people to give away sigt v1's to his team for swapping to v2's. He immediately bans anyone asking what they will do with the v1's after the swap.

He is a suspected scammer and has shown big interest on luxcoin. He also were in the discord on first day. I don't know if he is in the dev team, or if he is on this by himself. But the way you have been banned, and the suspicions you posted resemble the signatum ordeal.

Cryptovore aka vikingchild is not a manipulator to be taken lightly, he might even surpass crow, on having no sense of shame.  I still don't know if he is in with luxcoin officially, but if he is in, I urge everyone to dump in the first high. I have meself some luxcoins. And I will dump if cryptovore is connected to this anyhow.

edit: Oh and signatum was also first on cryptopia, might be a coincidence though. I remember crow said he paid for it himself.
anorganix (OP)
Copper Member

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:24:42 PM

And those questions were answered multiple times in Discord... oh but wait, you couldn't have read it because you were too busy to troll and got banned.
Here it goes again, just for you...

1). There were two official pools up at some point and the PMN was activated by the dev. Community was asked to point miners to the official pool(s) to ensure found blocks are not getting orphaned with PMN activated. After several rounds of testing, everything was airdropped to community (as stated be official announcement, which again, I'm sure you didn't take time to read).

2). The income which was obtained by selling the MN (one was sold not two, but again, trolls like you don't read) was used to top-up on the exchange listing.

3). See point 1) + it was stated in the official Discord announcement that the team will start a full-power PMN test with maximum stake weight and high PoS diff and that the test should give us a view about the stability of the node(s) in the hardest possible environment.

4). PMN is a new concept and combines LUXGate, i2pd, PrivateSend and classic MN to provide the best network security against hacking methods such as metasploit, MITMA and other 0-day exploits. And it will be closed-source.

I didn't delete all of your previous posts so that people can see how much FUD one can spread.
As I've told you before - you have a brain... use it.

For everyone else... WP is comin soon, the team is preparing the final touches before official release.
Stay tuned.

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
vaulter

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

"Still dont have answer why dev pool is mining with 30% less profit!"
The pool was used to test the MN - it was stated by devs in the announcement and some people were rewarded - if you have been mining with official pool and didn't receive anything PM devs with your address  
"Still dont have answer why dev sold 2 Masternodes after saying he will not sell anything from them premine(have proof with screen with his words)"
Devs stated that they will not dump the premine on exchanges and MNs were sold after screening procedure - meaning the MN owners won't dump their MN coins at the exchange
Again related to the their testing - even though they've used the 200k to stake - total amount of the coins staked by devs for the entire period of network being launched is around ~500 lux - just for your reference POS blocks are around 600 = 1200 Lux from POS daily - so its around 18000 Lux  = 3 % of POS coins and they did an airdrops (promised to airdrop or giveaway all the coins from their tests)

That is the rough answers compiled from days on discord...
dndssc

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:41:48 PM

540kh/s of hashing power is enough for a good profit now?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:51:31 PM

And those questions were answered multiple times in Discord... oh but wait, you couldn't have read it because you were too busy to troll and got banned.

1). There were two official pools up at some point and the PMN was activated by the dev. Community was asked to point miners to the official pool(s) to ensure found blocks are not getting orphaned with PMN activated. After several rounds of testing, everything was airdropped to community (as stated be official announcement, which again, I'm sure you didn't take time to read).

2). The income which was obtained by selling the MN (one was sold not two, but again, trolls like you don't read) was used to top-up on the exchange listing.

3). See point 1) + it was stated in the official Discord announcement that the team will start a full-power PMN test with maximum stake weight and high PoS diff and that the test should give us a view about the stability of the node(s) in the hardest possible environment.

4). PMN is a new concept and combines LUXGate, i2pd, PrivateSend and classic MN to provide the best network security against hacking methods such as metasploit, MITMA and other 0-day exploits. And it will be closed-source.

I didn't delete all of your previous posts so that people can see how much FUD one can spread.

For everyone else... WP is comin soon, the team is preparing the final touches before official release.
Stay tuned.

1/ Can we see how you calculate the airdrop distribution? As I said that airdrop is for the dev pool miners witch is with 30% less profit. You cant compensate that loss with airdrop from stake. And you are thinking you are doing it right and fair? Wow! Fair miners cant stake fully because of your stupid plan! And you are talking about brains?

2/ So after dev said he will not sell any premine he decide to sell for an exchange? Why you need exchange? To see how much the premine is worth or cuz you love ppl and the community? In that case you may sell another 10 nodes cuz you will need money for living tomorrow, right?

3/ Have you ever heard about testnet?

4/ New from some combined copies?

5/ Still skipping the dev and dev team identity question!

6/ Dont forget when dev, you and other "team" members launch a coin, you are the ppl who must proof you are legit. Not me to proof you are a scam. Got this?

And dont tell me you are not deleting everything cuz people can see how much FUD I can spread.. you dont know how much FUD I can spread! In other case this is not FUD, you are calling it that way and there is long way to go before ppl can trust your words!

Cheers!

BTC
Zordon

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:01:03 PM

What is the password from the archive sgminer?
https://github.com/216k155/sgminer-phi1612-Implemented/releases
vaulter

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:02:33 PM

Stay tuned.

1/ Can we see how you calculate the airdrop distribution? As I said that airdrop is for the dev pool miners witch is with 30% less profit. You cant compensate that loss with airdrop from stake. And you are thinking you are doing it right and fair? Wow! Fair miners cant stake fully because of your stupid plan! And you are talking about brains?

2/ So after dev said he will not sell any premine he decide to sell for an exchange? Why you need exchange? To see how much the premine is worth or cuz you love ppl and the community? In that case you may sell another 10 nodes cuz you will need money for living tomorrow, right?

3/ Have you ever heard about testnet?

4/ New from some combined copies?

5/ Still skipping the dev and dev team identity question!

6/ Dont forget when dev, you and other "team" members launch a coin, you are the ppl who must proof you are legit. Not me to proof you are a scam. Got this?

And dont tell me you are not deleting everything cuz people can see how much FUD I can spread.. you dont know how much FUD I can spread! In other case this is not FUD, you are calling it that way and there is long way to go before ppl can trust your words!

Cheers!

Please see my message below - I was staking as well - but total 500 Lux (maybe more- but that is what I've counted - do you have other numbers?) was staked by devs for entire 15 days staking was available and its just 3%
They are using the premine to develop the coin - there are many examples of premine crypto - some successful and well established majority are not - but its not uncommon
As for the test net - it's possible to make some tests on the test net - but some things just need the realworld testing - and such testing is also not uncommon in crypto world - all I can say I mine and POS since the launch of the network and network was not compromised even though there are constant DDOS on the pools for Luxcoin - and that is the fact
Okrim

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:44:07 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 05:55:53 PM by Okrim

What is the password from the archive sgminer?
https://github.com/216k155/sgminer-phi1612-Implemented/releases

elbandiminer

Are there reasons to switch to this miner from older sgminer?
Hurtman

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:58:07 PM

elbandiminer worse than the previous one (RX 480 8 )
MadmanAZ

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:02:23 PM

Cryptopia, Sir  Grin

Wow Been out of town, nice to see!!! 
Okrim

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:06:39 PM

elbandiminer worse than the previous one (RX 480 8 )
thanks, will use old one
anorganix (OP)
Copper Member

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:48:18 PM

SunStruck

Activity: 676
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:51:52 PM

Beautiful !

By the way , anyone knows a stable pool with a good amount of hashrate ?

Altminer is somewhat unstable and plenty orphans... makes me wonder about their hardware specs (of the pool)

P.S. Contacted the whattomine.com operator ? This can bring additional exposure.
OXUS

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

KEK

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:02:50 PM

i have a nvidia rig ... is this coin algorithm a nvidia preferable or amd ... and if so what is the best setting to run at

Satochi is dead
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: