Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page  (Read 147063 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:35:54 PM

Come on guys, delete the last posts. The topic is moderating, what are you waiting for?

No point in deleting info which is true - a softfork was announced in Discord by the lead dev without previous discussions with the team.

Of course, it has been cancelled now, after the whole team discussed it and the community expressed its oppinion. As I’ve said multiple times before, I have no problems with constructive criticism. My issue is with other things: FUD and people writing things as they imagine (which is not the case now).

Just keep silence now “mister brain” !

BTC
Vario

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:42:23 PM

devs should just make a official statement on their channels to clarify and set this straight, to wipe all those fud spreaders out
Thebestis7950

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:21:18 PM

devs loaded 100k onto the exchange as a "test"
how dumb do you think people are
you guys are stupid devs
your supposed to do your dump slowly over a few accounts over a period of time

AQ16LcTPQcYXH9BhQTQfVDe7JtYNwdDaXj
esalari

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:44:43 AM

Come on guys, delete the last posts. The topic is moderating, what are you waiting for?

No point in deleting info which is true - a softfork was announced in Discord by the lead dev without previous discussions with the team.

Of course, it has been cancelled now, after the whole team discussed it and the community expressed its oppinion. As I’ve said multiple times before, I have no problems with constructive criticism. My issue is with other things: FUD and people writing things as they imagine (which is not the case now).

Seriously! Team lead did something without being coordinated with Dev Team.

WHO ARE YOU GUYS! Show yourself please!
RandomAnon

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:47:22 AM

So i first pm'd Peripheral and this is the response i got.
https://imgur.com/a/lUiMf

Wow, such a big claim... Mercedes, Porsche and Ford... Wowzer! So i pm'd the great CryptoShokunin. He claims he created this logo from scratch! He designed this masterpiece. Soon as i exposed him he went quiet for hours... Typing then stopping... typing then stopping... He didn't know what to do.
http://prntscr.com/h5462q

This is the image i found.
http://prntscr.com/h544zd

Then he announces this too everyone on discord.. Notice he cuts out the conversation where i exposed him? And tells everyone they HIRED someone else to the design when he clearly states he did the design. Nice fuckup bud.  Grin Grin Grin
http://prntscr.com/h544d0

I expect the noob devs to delete this and once he does i will created a new thread too make it even more well known.

SCAM CENTRAL ANYONE?  Grin Grin Grin Grin
RandomAnon

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:06:54 AM

heheheh just got banned from discord and they will remove this post...

Ill make a new thread soon boys!
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:12:59 AM

Thanks, update my blacklist.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:38:39 AM

Wow, such a big claim... Mercedes, Porsche and Ford... Wowzer! So i pm'd the great CryptoShokunin. He claims he created this logo from scratch! He designed this masterpiece. Soon as i exposed him he went quiet for hours... Typing then stopping... typing then stopping... He didn't know what to do.

Then he announces this too everyone on discord.. Notice he cuts out the conversation where i exposed him? And tells everyone they HIRED someone else to the design when he clearly states he did the design. Nice fuckup bud.  Grin Grin Grin

I expect the noob devs to delete this and once he does i will created a new thread too make it even more well known.

SCAM CENTRAL ANYONE?  Grin Grin Grin Grin
And why do you think that designers of original logo cant be inspired some books with geometric logos that similar that Shokunin was inspired from? And after it was found dev team tried to contact with original logo designers, and due to many years past since original logo creation and no trademark was found, they decided to take this logo. This is all comes from your PMs with dev team. So whoever hide from this newbie account or "Bravo" account from discord you are simple try to spreading the FUD here and, by looking to your last screenshot, you are a blackmailer, that makes you in my eyes just vile scammer, not less not more.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
RandomAnon

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:43:04 AM

And why do you think that designers of original logo cant be inspired some books with geometric logos that similar that Shokunin was inspired from? And after it was found dev team tried to contact with original logo designers, and due to many years past since original logo creation and no trademark was found, they decided to take this logo. This is all comes from your PMs with dev team. So whoever hide from this newbie account or "Bravo" account from discord you are simple try to spreading the FUD here and, by looking to your last screenshot, you are a blackmailer, that makes you in my eyes just vile scammer, not less not more.

Inspired? It's the exact same logo with blue lines.
If you actually took a look at the photo you would realized they first claim they design this logo from SCRATCH...
then backpedal after i exposed them.

Lol, don't fall for this people he gets paid by LUX dev team hes a Moderator.

I've already contacted the original company and they sent a DCMA takedown notice too Cryptopia.

http://prntscr.com/h54j3j
lupanar

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:53:49 AM

I've already contacted the original company and they sent a DCMA takedown notice too Cryptopia.

And why we need to trust the person that tried to blackmailed lux developers? And scrathing your name from this senseless letter is very "trustworthy".

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:09:33 AM

Undeniably, LUX is powerful, from the beginning I have attention, although I'm not involved in mining, in fact I network problems have not been able to mining, until it is listed on the cryptopia, but now already bought some, I believe it will bring me great rewards.
RandomAnon

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:11:21 AM

And why we need to trust the person that tried to blackmailed lux developers? And scrathing your name from this senseless letter is very "trustworthy".

Oh you don't need to trust me.
It doesn't benefit me anymore. I would of kept my mouth shut for money, but of course he didn't pay me. So i exposed it to the world now.

Take it how u want, but we all know u get paid so u must shill the coin... Like a sheep hehehhe. Also ur a Sigt supporter so its obviously u like to scam ppl also.

GoldBuffalo

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:29:43 AM

Watching this person trying to discredit lux is pitiful. That is a screenshot of someone filling out a form on Cryptopia. What did he fly to France and stand over the shoulder of the "ceo"?  Not quite sure this company is even around. Give me a break. There are some bugs with Lux but shut the frick up and move on if you dont like it
esalari

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:30:21 AM

Who are developers? why they dont show up?
RandomAnon

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:36:23 AM

Watching this person trying to discredit lux is pitiful. That is a screenshot of someone filling out a form on Cryptopia. What did he fly to France and stand over the shoulder of the "ceo"?  Not quite sure this company is even around. Give me a break. There are some bugs with Lux but shut the frick up and move on if you dont like it

So its okay to tell investors that they hired a former ex Mercedes/Ford/Porsche employee to design the logo then once exposed backpedal saying someone else designed the logo... then claim its okay to use said logo because its not copyrighted anymore since its 1969?

Lol didn't realize copyright disappears after X amount of years.

You dumb plebs are the funniest.
lupanar

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:36:51 AM

It doesn't benefit me anymore. I would of kept my mouth shut for money, but of course he didn't pay me. So i exposed it to the world now.

Take it how u want, but we all know u get paid so u must shill the coin... Like a sheep hehehhe. Also ur a Sigt supporter so its obviously u like to scam ppl also.

I just finally got the point, you tried to blackmail lux dev team by all this nonsense above, and when you failed you decided to write this senseless message that you allegedly sent to original company that allegedly sent some notice to Cryptopia. So now I can say for sure, you are not ridiculous boy that I was thought about you a half-hour ago, you are just disgusting person that won't be wellcomed any project that involved/will be involved in.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
RandomAnon

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:47:34 AM

I just finally got the point, you tried to blackmail lux dev team by all this nonsense above, and when you failed you decided to write this senseless message that you allegedly sent to original company that allegedly sent some notice to Cryptopia. So now I can say for sure, you are not ridiculous boy that I was thought about you a half-hour ago, you are just disgusting person that won't be wellcomed any project that involved/will be involved in.

Remember people LUX team is trying to sway the conversation too make this about me. What u should be looking at is how they ignore everything i pointed out with facts. They won't respond with a knowledagable response because they are fucked and they know it.

They stated they created this logo from ex Mercedes/Porsche employees ala a Lux teammember CryptoShonunkin. Then backpedals that they outsourced the logo.. then too its okay to use this logo because its not copyrighted anymore because it was created in 1969!  Nice logic, but let me give you some facts. Copyright of a design lasts 70 years after a person death. Even if this creator died in 1969 his copyright law is still intact.

Stay careful! This isn't FUD, proof is right in front of you.

This is a 100% SCAM. STAY AWAY or you will get dumped on by these Pajeets.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:55:47 AM

Why don't you guys actually UNDERSTAND what Blackmailing is?

I'm no newbie and I can assure you I do not comment on these things lightly. But there are EXACT logo copies, with NO PROOF that the developers contacted the original artist of the logo, with nothing but hearsay FROM the 'dev' of this coin, with FACTS coming from the 'newbie'.

Regardless of what you might think, there are inconsistencies with what is said, and rightly so, questions need to be raised.

Blackmailed? No blackamiling here - he just THREATENED them to go public. That is NOT blackmail.

Oh, and before you start claiming falsities about me, or the company I keep (long term people who are respected developers in this industry), or the actually company I work for and run, remember that this is NOT about the coin or the 'devs', or the fact that you are arguing a moot point. It is about the fact that the logo is a copyrighted logo, is being used in it's EXACT format as the original (ie - a copy of, NOT inspiration from) and the inconsistencies that the 'devs' have proven in print on various forums and texts.

If the 'devs' want to attribute the logo to being the result of an 'inspiration' from somewhere, surely there would be some differences and not an exact copy? If the 'dev's want to debunk the claim, then why are their stories inconsistent with what they were claiming initially? That they had their designer come up with an EXACT replica of a copyrighted logo from some geometric inspiration? REALLY?

If the 'devs' REALLY want to push this out of the public eye, then come clean with the facts. Otherwise, this is looking like a crapfight and bringing doubt into the 'devs' honourable standing by performing a circus stunt that cannot be backed by facts, only excuses.

I hope this blows over, as it does get messy. I know - I'm in a court case this month for something along these lines.

#crysx

lupanar

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:13:11 AM

Remember people LUX team is trying to sway the conversation too make this about me. What u should be looking at is how they ignore everything i pointed out with facts. They won't respond with a knowledagable response because they are fucked and they know it.

They stated they created this logo from ex Mercedes/Porsche employees ala a Lux teammember CryptoShonunkin. Then backpedals that they outsourced the logo.. then too its okay to use this logo because its not copyrighted anymore because it was created in 1969!  Nice logic, but let me give you some facts. Copyright of a design lasts 70 years after a person death. Even if this creator died in 1969 his copyright law is still intact.

Stay careful! This isn't FUD, proof is right in front of you.

This is a 100% SCAM. STAY AWAY or you will get dumped on by these Pajeets.

So you better to find this copyright owner to proof all you'r stated above, cause you'r the one who began all this shit. Otherwise you'r just a usual fudder, not less not more.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Chisinau

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:28:05 AM

What happened to PoS reward ? Was like every 2-3 days with 150 coins , now its 17 days all of the sudden with 159 coins !  Huh
Plus Darksend shows as out of sync , for 2 days now , that is after updating to the latest wallet 2.2.4
On connection icon shows 64 active connections .

https://i.imgur.com/9jvLGg6.jpg

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: