Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125242 times)
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:20:45 AM

Huge dump my 50 credence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StakeIt

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:21:33 AM

It is indeed heartbreaking to see projects with great potentials and promises falling apart.

The amount of greed you hold sickens us as fellow cryptocurrency project managers/developers.

Considering the amount you have made, you could have at least provided a decent platform for users, investors, and other believers of your project.

A simple 'sorry' won't bring back the millions lost by everyday fathers, friends, siblings, and all those who believed in your project, ultimately giving you the benefit of the doubt and trust.

These are exactly the reasons why governments are trying to regulate the industry. False promises, temporarily apologetic developers, and permanently damaged investors.

You, as the project manager, are fully responsible for whatever has happened. Now, if you are a genuine guy who really wanted to make something happen, this guilt should never be ignored until the end of your days. May you think and re-think about the horrible crime you have committed and really seek forgiveness from the bottom of your heart.

Yours Sincerely,
StakeIt Team

emnsta

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:22:49 AM

So Sad Credence coin now is a scam 😞.

Just Call my Name and I'll be there...
commenkiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:24:54 AM

don't sad .
the dev are creating new platform right now  Grin Grin

using new name , name company and so on. go invest !
tubu

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:29:04 AM

This is not a vietnam coin.  I have a very strong hunch this is a cape town south africa coin. 

Interesting... What makes you think that?

Does this matter now whether this is vietnam or africa ? Learned a lesson from this scam, so will think twice before investing in another ICO .

He's insinuating something - that's what matters
commenkiz

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:30:20 AM

oh look , volume got pump up again Cheesy
well done dev well done . the tricks that you done with "Crypto Kong" succeed again.
CryptoMoosology

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:30:48 AM

this dev needs to stop giving people hope. they are losing more and more money the longer he keeps this going.
credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:38:52 AM

this dev needs to stop giving people hope. they are losing more and more money the longer he keeps this going.
You are right there is no point in continuing this topic, it is not my intention to give anyone hope or in anyway suggest they purchase this coins at the moment.

I am trying to find a solution that causes the least amount of harm to the most amount of people.

I said it before it was never my intention for this to happen and whether or not someone takes over the site, if that is to be the case it will be made public and up to them to go from there.
They will receive all coins I own, the whole site and the remainder of ICO funds that I hold.

If that does not happen I will revert to repaying everyone still holding from the ICO. 

Either way, I won't be keeping any of the funds.  Some of you will think that is a lie and you have every right to think so given what has happened.

I will unlock this thread later on when a decision has been made on what is happening. 

Sypher902

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:46:07 AM

Please let this be good news... =)
Crypto Kong

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:51:25 AM

Dear Credence Community,

Consider this post a public statement.
A group of investors have come to an agreement with the Credence devs and we will be taking full control of all Credence coin holdings.
At the point of writing this we have NOT received such holdings whilst the devs intention are to hand them over pending this statement.

Our intention is to prevent any further harm first and foremost.

1.) Trading on external exchanges needs to be halted. DO NOT CONTINUE TO TRADE CREDENCE.
Pumpers are trying to swing by attempting to hype the coin up just so you can be dumped into further.
Credence Coin as it stands now is dead. The old chain will NEVER be used EVER and therefor do not listen to any rumors from anyone other than what is communicated through me.

2.) By taking full control of Credence Coin holdings we know no further coins can be dumped into the open market other than those being held by said rogue dev until we get trading halted and more people lose more money. This coin as of now has no value. ZERO.

3.) We also intend to take full control of all ICO funding... all which will be proven on the live stream.
Again, no such funds have been received until this point.

Understand, there is no resolve that makes everyone happy. Our first objective is to minimize any further damage and removing the tools to do so from a party that has no credibility, but is looking to resolve this as best he can. Once that is completed we will attempt to find resolve that leaves damage at a minimum so that everyone can move on.

I can't state this any more clearly. DO NOT CONTINUE TO BUY. CREDENCE ON THE OPEN MARKETS.
Announcement of a live stream will be done once we have secured all liabilities and have confirmed that the dev has handed over his leverage.

Please be patient in this matter.
Without the holdings in the hands of trusted parties
credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:54:03 AM

Dear Credence Community,

Consider this post a public statement.
A group of investors have come to an agreement with the Credence devs and we will be taking full control of all Credence coin holdings.
At the point of writing this we have NOT received such holdings whilst the devs intention are to hand them over pending this statement.

Our intention is to prevent any further harm first and foremost.

1.) Trading on external exchanges needs to be halted. DO NOT CONTINUE TO TRADE CREDENCE.
Pumpers are trying to swing by attempting to hype the coin up just so you can be dumped into further.
Credence Coin as it stands now is dead. The old chain will NEVER be used EVER and therefor do not listen to any rumors from anyone other than what is communicated through me.

2.) By taking full control of Credence Coin holdings we know no further coins can be dumped into the open market other than those being held by said rogue dev until we get trading halted and more people lose more money. This coin as of now has no value. ZERO.

3.) We also intend to take full control of all ICO funding... all which will be proven on the live stream.
Again, no such funds have been received until this point.

Understand, there is no resolve that makes everyone happy. Our first objective is to minimize any further damage and removing the tools to do so from a party that has no credibility, but is looking to resolve this as best he can. Once that is completed we will attempt to find resolve that leaves damage at a minimum so that everyone can move on.

I can't state this any more clearly. DO NOT CONTINUE TO BUY. CREDENCE ON THE OPEN MARKETS.
Announcement of a live stream will be done once we have secured all liabilities and have confirmed that the dev has handed over his leverage.

Without the holdings in the hands of trusted parties

I can confirm the above and will re-open this thread and post proof of all transfers once complete. 

Fiatnam

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:09:46 AM

I definitely don't direct the following comment for the Credence dev still participating in this thread, or anyone specifically in general:

One of these days the crypto scammers are going to scam the wrong person and end up in a red room on the deep web. You can't mask your true identities forever, there will always be a way of finding out who you really are, and one day someone you scammed might take such exception to your lying schemes that whatever you profited from the scheme won't even pay for a funeral.
ZEROtoken

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:15:08 AM

I definitely don't direct the following comment for the Credence dev still participating in this thread, or anyone specifically in general:

One of these days the crypto scammers are going to scam the wrong person and end up in a red room on the deep web. You can't mask your true identities forever, there will always be a way of finding out who you really are, and one day someone you scammed might take such exception to your lying schemes that whatever you profited from the scheme won't even pay for a funeral.

If sbd with right knowledge wants to track this dev it is pretty trivial task. There are too many traces left.
commenkiz

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:16:26 AM

stop lying guys....
don't get fool-ed by the dev and crpyto Kong

it a trick .. the volume of mercatox went up again.. more coin are transfered .. ready to dump
credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:19:07 AM

Thank you for that and totally understand you anger.

I know whatever I say now means sweet FA to any of you and I expect that and understand why you feel how you feel.

All I can say for the last time in this thread, is that I am very sorry about what happened, I did not foresee it and it just should not be.  That is about all I can say.

I have transferred all of my remaining CRDNC and BTC from ICO to Crypto Kong, I am not sure what his plans are but whatever he does he will have the majorities interests at heart and that is all that matters.

I feel that by handing over all funds to someone else that I have taken maybe a small step to show you I am not a scammer if you choose not to believe it then there is not much I can do about it, but I can hold my head up high knowing that it was NEVER my intention for this to happen and I have done all I can to rectify it and been here to cop it on the chin, being part of the team I would have been getting slaps on the back if Credence never died and was sitting at $50 but instead it is the total reverse and I am still here although this will be my last post on this forum, ever.

I wish you all well in your lives and sincerely apologize for what happened, I hope you all have much success with Crypto and other aspects of your lives.

Goodbye.  

adu1t

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:44:36 AM

Cmon. You scamed so many people and now you want to be clean and decent person?
Are you kidding us?
Crypto Kong

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:08:27 AM

stop lying guys....
don't get fool-ed by the dev and crpyto Kong

it a trick .. the volume of mercatox went up again.. more coin are transfered .. ready to dump

Before I get started understand that I don't have time for nonsense. This dev could have taken this money and run.
We now have some of it back. I don't have to do this either. So let that sink in before you start making stupid little comments.

The site was completed. We logged into it and saw it for ourselves. So I personally believe there was two parties in this mess and one of them got screwed over. Also the fact that he has hands back his stake when he could have run with all of it says something. That aside I do not condone their actions nor will I defend them.

Trading on Mercatox for this coin still continues. God knows why.
I can assure you this blockchain is worth ZERO but the Mere mods have banned me from preventing people from buying. So I wash my hands. If you don't want to listen and buy into BS stories people are spreading here you must feel the brunt.

Now I have been getting 100's of emails of people wanting jobs and wanting to help me and telling me how many millions they lost.
Guys, we have no intention of completing this project. I am a speculative investor just like you and I am not going to put my name and face on a lending platform so forget about that idea. Number 1 priority is to return this money back to where it came from and stop people from buying more coins, because the rogue coins can still get dumped at any time.

We are currently holding over 2.3M coins here: CLdeoSeLkAb91AMHRWQpKqyWZB2MJ2tXZv
To prove a point... we can go sell this right now if we wanted to, but I can assure you no coins will move.

EXIT YOUR CREDENCE POSITIONS AND STOP TRADING.

As for redistributing what we have...
There is no way of gaging what was lost or gained in the open market.
The only proof that we have is the spreadsheet from the merchant site used at ICO.
It is not possible to make all parties happy but that is the only concrete list that we can go buy.
We have no idea what was bought at this point or what was collected but once we have chosen that as the option we will distribute those funds best we can to you guys.

Please don't push me on this as I will simply hand those funds over to my government if this spirals out of control.
The ICO transactions is the only proof we have of where BTC came from. That is all we have to go by at this point.

Again, we got have gotten nothing back and I'd like to thank the dev communicating on here for at least allowing us the opportunity to make some of this right. Now you guys can either work with me on this or as I said I simply do a live video of giving this money over to my government or donating it to a children's home.

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134]
  Print  

Jump to: