Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125242 times)
Toxicdust

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:58:06 AM

time to buy more to stake Smiley)

Already did last night Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ht2003

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:00:58 AM

time to buy more to stake Smiley)

Already did last night Smiley
price is: 0.6$ realy cheap! I just got over 4000+ for steak Smiley)
ht2003

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:22:46 AM

but, anyway i think mercatox still not for good to growth of Crendece Smiley, going to lager exchange to the moon!
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:59:43 AM

The lending program will be a little bit harder than many think here I believe. It is not easy to develop a blockchain based efficient lending system.
That is true, although the Blockchain side of things is the easy part, that is just the ledger for transactions, the hard part is having the code written for each users individual actions, potential actions and payouts, it is not as simple as some would think.  
That is why we will not release until we are 100% sure the system is working and running smoothly.

Just to add some other facts.

1.   We are not dumping nor have we put 1 single CRDNC onto exchange, we will not do anything to harm the price or increase circulation.
2.   Anyone in the troll boxes claiming to be us is not us, we do not post there at all, nor will we.
3.   We are not concerned about the price, would we like to see it higher of course, but what the market does is beyond our control, we are more focused on ensuring the finished product is stable and working.
4.   Many have asked us to release referrals to promote the coin, we appreciate you wanting to do this but we cannot release referral links until the main site is live for obvious reasons.
5.   There was always going to be some big dumpers, people do that in ICO's they buy at xx price and as soon as they can double their money, they get out, that is their choice.
6.   We think we are sitting at a strange equilibrium at the moment, we have what we think is a very good name with our supporters, yet we know we are not mainstream while other similar new coins are getting a bad name but are mainstream, so where we sit at the moment is okay with us and although it might affect price and volume, we think that steady organic growth supported by a functional platform release will prevail in the end. Being under the radar is not such a bad thing, we would rather be not popular because of our good standing than popular for all the wrong reasons.

To all of our supporters and holders of Credence a big thank you!

Open and transparent statement, thanks for that. Too many write a quick white paper in which they claim to describe a solution for the multi billion dollar question. There are a few projects tackling the lending stuff and I am curious which one will get it right and working. Acknowledging that it's not as easy as many think is the first step towards success here in my opinion.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:09:14 AM

Credence and Folks!!!

Hodling is not enough, it is passive approach that wont increase price of our coins. Right now we are sitting is not so good place, nobody knows about Cr even though the coin has been around for 3 weeks or so  and is yet to make an impact.

I have no idea what devs are planning but i firmly believe in this space if you sit quietly in the corner you will lose, aggressive approach is needed to lift coin up.

First things first, website should be No1 priority, listing is pointless when no website is up.
Step 2, get top youtubers to promote it, give some extra coins for free. If you wanna be big high subscriber  youtubers can make real difference.

Devs and investors who  truly believe in this should be buying all the coins under $1-2, that way coins will get out of weak hands and will give us more control of price.

Site should emulate hextracoin/echconnect website or something flashy, i.e laser.online but not that flashy. Idea is to stay away from boring designs such as Westerncoin, even though its probably the best one out there it has not captured market , nobody is too enthusiastic about such coin.
All these mentions sites, ech, hxt and laser have something in common, they are extremely popular, people flock to them..no need to reinvent the wheel, follow the proven system.
HYIPs should be exciting and its design should reflect that, we are not pension fund that pays 4.05% a year

In this space most  investors are young, impulsive, have short attention spans...

Toxicdust

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:31:06 AM

Devs and investors who  truly believe in this should be buying all the coins under $1-2, that way coins will get out of weak hands and will give us more control of price.

Damn I would love to do that but I only have so much money
sa3loo

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:31:38 AM

but, anyway i think mercatox still not for good to growth of Crendece Smiley, going to lager exchange to the moon!

I agree with you coinexchange for example will make a big difference.
didi-man

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:35:44 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 09:51:06 AM by didi-man

How sustainable is 1% a day?

Anyone got that Bitconnct spreadsheet handy pls calculate what is daily payout after 2 years(750 days)  with 50K initial investment, compound interest?

voltan

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:45:25 AM

The coins just out for barely a Day and you guys expect it rise to USD15 - USD20?Huh Please do give more time to DEV to get the system ready and work without a glitch. I do believe if you have a GOOD system and bring profit to the coin owners, the investors will join in and even without any referral fees or program, people still will promote this. Let all those impatient owners dump their coins and we wait for the coins to harvest. I rather have a working and profitable system than a marketing gimmick system. Do you think Bitcoin grow in a day??? Thats my 2 cents.
Space3003

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:09:32 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 09:21:28 AM by Space3003

Sell orders Total: 27224.69843692 CRDNC
Buy orders Total: 1.81262715 BTC
selling the last 1$ CRDNC> now for 2-3$
so only a small part of the CRDNC holders is selling.
moala

Activity: 96

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:49:30 AM

The coins just out for barely a Day and you guys expect it rise to USD15 - USD20?Huh Please do give more time to DEV to get the system ready and work without a glitch. I do believe if you have a GOOD system and bring profit to the coin owners, the investors will join in and even without any referral fees or program, people still will promote this. Let all those impatient owners dump their coins and we wait for the coins to harvest. I rather have a working and profitable system than a marketing gimmick system. Do you think Bitcoin grow in a day??? Thats my 2 cents.

Yes regal was at $7 first day and $20 second day.  Hextra was at $15 first day. So a $1 opening is a bit of  a flop

voltan

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:57:31 AM

Yes regal was at $7 first day and $20 second day.  Hextra was at $15 first day. So a $1 opening is a bit of  a flop

Regal is Regal, we cannot make a comparison as this is Credence. Mind to tell me where is Regal now? I believe sooner or later Regal will become a history.
moala

Activity: 96

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:08:22 AM

Yes regal was at $7 first day and $20 second day.  Hextra was at $15 first day. So a $1 opening is a bit of  a flop

Regal is Regal, we cannot make a comparison as this is Credence. Mind to tell me where is Regal now? I believe sooner or later Regal will become a history.

I think we should compare them. Both are  lending coins and have come out recently. It's at $73 now

didi-man

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

Yes regal was at $7 first day and $20 second day.  Hextra was at $15 first day. So a $1 opening is a bit of  a flop

I think we should compare them. Both are  lending coins and have come out recently. It's at $73 now

Its fair comparison, whch coins should we compare it to? We know who competitors are hextra, western, regal, grx...

We cant just pretend  Cr is doin ok when clearly it is behind ALL these at this point in time, constructive criticism should be welcomed and not labelled as spreading FUD and dismissed, so much room for improvement.
$1 is very low , it was selling twice that much OTC when interest was at its peak

Credence will need wow effect and some catching on to do, please dont tell me crednece cant or shd no be compared by other lending coins..thats setting bar very low when there is no need for it, crdnc should be going after hextra and western now when they are down and bleeding

sa3loo

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:01:52 AM

Its fair comparison, whch coins should we compare it to? We know who competitors are hextra, western, regal, grx...

We cant just pretend  Cr is doin ok when clearly it is behind ALL these at this point in time, constructive criticism should be welcomed and not labelled as spreading FUD and dismissed, so much room for improvement.
$1 is very low , it was selling twice that much OTC when interest was at its peak

Credence will need wow effect and some catching on to do, please dont tell me crednece cant or shd no be compared by other lending coins..thats setting bar very low when there is no need for it, crdnc should be going after hextra and western now when they are down and bleeding

I think everything is about hype
If CredenceCoin Had got a hype like what Regalcoin got, you would not find it under $100.
hungcharm

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:05:40 AM

Creadencoin is buy and sell at mercatox at 1.4$ now
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:50:12 AM

It's true you should definitely refrain from granting any guarantees which could end up in giving you a hard time to sustain the system. Reconsider it if necessary.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Tourhodler

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:21:59 PM

Dont know why some guyz already dumping the coins.. They most likely bought alot during the ico and are satisfied doubling their money..
MystiCrypt

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:24:55 PM

I think everything is about hype
If CredenceCoin Had got a hype like what Regalcoin got, you would not find it under $100.

Agreed on the element of Hype. Hype is a major player in all this and Credence did not get the hype like the other coins. I believe we would have had a much better start if there was more sensation around it. Having said that, I personally think Credence will do well still.However, we will have to wait for the platform to come live and referrals to start. I am not alarmed to the least at this stage.
Can't believe the high number of noobs on mercatox!!!
cakeinapan21

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:38:41 PM

We can wait for the lending program to get live and start using the coin for lending and then promote the coin...
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: