Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125242 times)
allbreelbibas

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:20:35 PM

Did anyone scan the QR code at all?

Yes Wink strong support to CRDNC community  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:27:14 PM

Hi, yes we know it is probably a bit too packed with colors, we more wanted to show you the layout of it.

We will adjust as needed as the site is being built, but that is how the front page will look, not necessarily with as much color.   Cheesy

However all of those functions will remain in place on the dashboard, and the most important thing is how it works, and that it constantly works, so that is our prioity over the next couple of weeks, then we will re-visit the color scheme, that can be changed quite easily.

Did anyone scan the QR code at all?

Each site member will have a link to their referral and their own QR code.

We are aware of the current price drop, and that is to be expected, many taking profits, but once the platform is live, we expect the price to rise considerably.   

As mentioned we are still waiting to hear from Coinexchange.io and we ask that you please make a free "Add Coin" request to Yobit.net, if they get flooded with requests they may act on it.

We will provide another update early next week, but at this stage all is going to plan and we look forward to going live.

There should be a tentative date released within 2 weeks for our platform to go live. 

Thanks again for supporting Credence Coin!

i gotta say. im impressed with the faqs in the website. ive read all the answers.

besides, the design is really colorful. might as well stick with gray, white and black colors. it's much safe and elegant.

sure, ill send a request at coinexchange.io and yobit. im sure the volume and price alone is a good indicator for listing the coin.

haters gonna hate credence coin will surely buy credence once its online.

also, those persons with weak hands will suffer.
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:28:56 PM

Hextra colors

Im not sure if too many colors agree with credence coin colors yellow and silver.

Minimalistic design is more suitable for this coin

credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:01:43 PM

Hextra colors

Im not sure if too many colors agree with credence coin colors yellow and silver.

Agree, look don't worry guys, what we posted is NOT the finished product, we will make it look sleek and less like a paint truck involved in an accident.

What we wanted to convey to you is that we are working on the site, and we promised to deliver a screen of the dashboard and our priorities are to keep our promises so that is why we posted it.

The interface will for the most part remain unchanged, except for the colors and we will sort that out, what is more important is that the system when live remains live and functions well.

So now we have taken a bit of pressure off ourselves by showing A dashboard, we will concentrate more on the back end and at the same time come up with a few different color schemes.

We may even post a few different varieties here and let the community decide, or we will start a poll in a new thread. 

So please do not be put off by the technicolor look as it is now, that is not the finished product.

Thanks again for sticking with us and hold your Credence, ride these waves out and we will hopefully be the #2 Lending platform on the market, that is our goal. 

enyamwari

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:03:36 PM

Kudos Credence dev, can't wait for the site to go live...
NGOALONG

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:34:26 PM

Hextra colors

Agree, look don't worry guys, what we posted is NOT the finished product, we will make it look sleek and less like a paint truck involved in an accident.

What we wanted to convey to you is that we are working on the site, and we promised to deliver a screen of the dashboard and our priorities are to keep our promises so that is why we posted it.

The interface will for the most part remain unchanged, except for the colors and we will sort that out, what is more important is that the system when live remains live and functions well.

So now we have taken a bit of pressure off ourselves by showing A dashboard, we will concentrate more on the back end and at the same time come up with a few different color schemes.

We may even post a few different varieties here and let the community decide, or we will start a poll in a new thread. 

So please do not be put off by the technicolor look as it is now, that is not the finished product.

Thanks again for sticking with us and hold your Credence, ride these waves out and we will hopefully be the #2 Lending platform on the market, that is our goal. 

thanks dev for the update, i will buy more
Crypto Kong

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:45:21 PM

Hextra colors

#2?

Lets dream big. Winners go home and have fun with the prom queen!
NGOALONG

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:52:11 PM

Hextra colors

Buying volume is rising, prices are rising
kiencuong

Activity: 85

postoken

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:44:58 PM

Hextra colors

Buying volume is rising, prices are rising

cụ việt nam à
GeraldDion

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:14:43 PM

Come on devs.... the website looks like a test site for a 10 year old coder who just learned HTML! It literally takes 2 weeks max to get a good site running, this is not more then a pump and dump and exchanges are not listing you because they know all this HIYP crap going on. I'm not a hater at all, I made 5X thanks to your coin on mercatox
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:19:39 PM

Hi dev, you must get listing on Coinexchange or other exchange immediately. i will waiting you on other exchange

i think Me*ca*ox will making crash your price with fucking bot trading.

damn!

coinmandubai

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:23:36 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 07:39:16 PM by theymos

Hi dev, you must get listing on Coinexchange or other exchange immediately. i will waiting you on other exchange

i think Me*ca*ox will making crash your price with fucking bot trading.

damn!

Just calm down. this is a huge sale for credence coin. You better grab those while their cheap because when this coin opens up in coinexchange or bigger exchanges. this would blew up. Stock up now and stake!!.

when can we be expecting to have this on the major exchanges?
Agryos

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:26:23 PM

I personnaly think that it's been a long time since  the vast majority of CRDNC community has left the last bit of worry about your capacity to work with dedication on your project and we are thankfull for this.
cryptocapsule

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:31:39 PM

i have done some side work with one of the exchanges before, and i will tell you they are getting slammed with requests in general from the many cryptos/icos.

from what i have seen they take a interest in coins that will have a decent market and have decent support.

Only take each of you 10 mins max. Couple things to help: " If you guys really are strong on the success of Credence, take the few mins and help "

1.) https://www.yobit.net/en/addcoin/             -request coin add
2.) https://twitter.com/YobitExchange              -send them a tweet @yobitexchange

3.) https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio             -send them a tweet @CoinExchangeio

Post on your twitter about credence, make a youtube video, tell your dog, your cat & gold fish

I will be making more vids of credence over the next couple days:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCseFeyC9u_RLnyoNzQYv34w  

Crypto Kong will most likely be doing another video

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR7XuKH4TKU5FUvvQFx89Kw

Once credence has the site/platform running, its a whole different story. My advice is :  Buy/Hold/Stake
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:35:08 PM

Everyone was shocked with website design, nobody was expecting anything like it. I think Hextra did it well,  if you are going to copy them(nothing wrong with it)
then try to make it better or least be on par with original.

I did submit yobit form, how about livecoin, binance?

ebatcave

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:36:59 PM

i have done some side work with one of the exchanges before, and i will tell you they are getting slammed with requests in general from the many cryptos/icos.

from what i have seen they take a interest in coins that will have a decent market and have decent support.

Only take each of you 10 mins max. Couple things to help: " If you guys really are strong on the success of Credence, take the few mins and help "

1.) https://www.yobit.net/en/addcoin/             -request coin add
2.) https://twitter.com/YobitExchange              -send them a tweet @yobitexchange

3.) https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio             -send them a tweet @CoinExchangeio

Post on your twitter about credence, make a youtube video, tell your dog, your cat & gold fish

Once credence has the site/platform running, its a whole different story. My advice is :  Buy/Hold/Stake

Can you help tell us what info we should be putting into the yobit request?  I don't know all the answers.
ZEROtoken

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:39:48 PM

Livecoin is a good choice, worth trying.

Everyone was shocked with website design, nobody was expecting anything like it. I think Hextra did it well,  if you are going to copy them(nothing wrong with it)
then try to make it better or least be on par with original.

I did submit yobit form, how about livecoin, binance?

unlimitedtires

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:47:08 PM

1.) https://www.yobit.net/en/addcoin/             -request coin add
2.) https://twitter.com/YobitExchange              -send them a tweet @yobitexchange

3.) https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio             -send them a tweet @CoinExchangeio

Once credence has the site/platform running, its a whole different story. My advice is :  Buy/Hold/Stake

Can you help tell us what info we should be putting into the yobit request?  I don't know all the answers.

Many of the investors have already realized that this is a scam and they are dumping right now the coins on Mercatox.
No website, a lot of improvisation, the price has dropped by 50%. Tomorrow price $ 0.02. The same story as Bitbase ... many teenagers are becoming millionaire with fake lending platforms copied to Bitconnect.
The investors, "very, very very smart people", buying all the worthless coins to become millionaires overnight, expected to reach values of $ 25, $ 50, $ 100, $ 200 per coin ... after having seen the seller's capacity.. with the wordpress ico selling website, manual coins transfer and no product finished...
I hope that each of those who invested in this scam, have risked what he was willing to lose ...
ebatcave

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:51:24 PM

2.) https://twitter.com/YobitExchange              -send them a tweet @yobitexchange

3.) https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio             -send them a tweet @CoinExchangeio

Once credence has the site/platform running, its a whole different story. My advice is :  Buy/Hold/Stake

Many of the investors have already realized that this is a scam and are dumping right now the coins on Mercatox.
No website, a lot of improvisation, the price has dropped by 50%. Tomorrow price $ 0.02. The same story as Bitbase ... many teenagers are becoming millionaire with fake lending platforms copied to Bitconnect.
The same story as Bitbase ... many teenagers are becoming millionaire with fake lending platforms copied from Bitconnect.
I hope that each of those who invested in this scam, have risked what he was willing to lose ...
And what do you have your buy order set at Mercatox?
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:56:12 PM

Many of the investors have already realized that this is a scam and are dumping right now the coins on Mercatox.
The same story as Bitbase ... many teenagers are becoming millionaire with fake lending platforms copied from Bitconnect.
And what do you have your buy order set at Mercatox?
No, I sold at $ 8.22 Yesterday.
You can go to mercatox and buy all of them very cheap today, and cheaper tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: