Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125243 times)
mattman3333

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:09:02 AM

credence coin gone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arbyzzz

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:32:12 AM

hey guys, thanks for all the FUD, gonna buy the dip lolololol
CryptoCatcher

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:34:52 AM

Have to love the brand new bitcointalk accounts fudding away lmao

No FUD just REAL TALK !

Okay there newbie

credence coin gone

Oh really.... ? well look CRDNC is gone ! Website is DOWN ! Price is demolished !

www.credencecoin.co
Hodl_the_Door

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:44:39 AM

No FUD just REAL TALK !

Okay there newbie

credence coin gone

Oh really.... ? well look CRDNC is gone ! Website is DOWN ! Price is demolished !

www.credencecoin.co

Maybe you should DYOR before saying such nonsense, the devs said on twitter the site is down to apply updates

coinbull

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:55:51 AM

No FUD just REAL TALK !

Looks everyone.  It's a Jackass.
CryptoCatcher

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:04:39 AM

No FUD just REAL TALK !

Looks everyone.  It's a Jackass.

Look everyone dumps continue, you are all sheep being lead to the slaughter Cheesy
arbyzzz

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:32:28 AM

This thread is being invaded by FUDtards.

Check their Twitter. They clearly stated it's back up.

Stop listening to this thread to decide if you should sell, this thread is just going to FUD you down.
HODL until $30 per CRDNC boiis
credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:11:42 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 07:31:38 AM by credencecoin

Update for Holders of Credence Coin.

1.  We know the release of our initial dashboard design is not sleek and it DOES have too many colors, as we stated we just wanted to get something out to show you the layout, in hindsight we should have waited until fully reviewing and taking a step back to look at it, but we didn't and we admit that is our bad, but in the big scheme of things, it means very little as we will have an attractive functional dashboard and we have had many offers from others to design which we appreciate, we are taking all suggestions and other designs on-board, but at the end of the day, what matters is how the site functions and that it remains functional for the end user and the correct information is displayed to the site member.   So to sum up, those colors as originally posted will not be the final product.

2.  We also understand many of you are concerned with the price, being on the external markets prior to release, we cannot control if people bought low in the ICO then dumped and made a lot of money.  Would we like to see the price higher, of course we would, and as it get's closer to release date we believe that the price will surge, we cannot and will not guarantee this, but we think this will happen.
We especially feel for those who bought in at the $5-$9 dollar mark and our now sitting on a loss, again, we do not offer financial advice and markets are always volatile, we empathize with your predicament but hope you see the product we are going to bring to market as worth a lot more than what you originally paid.  Even though our current price is not high, it is still multiple times the price of what the highest ICO price was, and to make a comparison, a company like TenX (PAY) raised over 80 Million USD in their ICO and their coin has until the last 24 hours sat at around the $1.60 price, and is now at $2.00, still below our current price, with a small ICO, no major advertising, no major Hype and although different Alt coins with different goals and purposes, we hope that puts things in a little perspective.   We think some people expected our coin to Surge like Regal Coin did, it did surge a bit but has now fallen back to a support of around $2.50, which while not ideal, it could be a lot worse.  We ask that you also please keep in mind supply vs demand, there is Limited supply of our coin, and when we are live we expect there to be more demand, so take from that what you will.  

3.  With regards to markets, we also feel your frustration at only being on one exchange, but as we said from the beginning, we have contacted multiple markets paid for several listings, only to be over looked or ignored.   We still have not had a reply from coinexchange.io despite paying them 2 BTC for a listing and emailing them asking about the status of our coin, they have not replied, not much we can do about that.   The same with Yobit, we paid for a priority listing but they never listed us.  Again, we have no control over that.  We can tell you that when our own market opens internally we will start off at least $1 higher than any external market.  We will provide any market news and updates if and when we receive any.

4.  The Fudders.   Do not let them get to you, most of them are in the troll box in Mercatox, we check every now and then and we notice they are growing in numbers and the odd one sticks their head into this thread every now and then.  What we also notice is that ever since we listed on Mercatox we are THE highest traded coin on their exchange every single day, yes they are a small exchange compared to the big boys but every-time we look at the trade market on there we are always the highest in volume and seem to be constantly in the discussion troll box being talked about.  Not bad for a coin that is apparently a scam and the Devs are doing a runner right?   If half of them had any brains they would know that if we were not serious about delivering a product we would not be constantly updating you, we would not be spending money on exchanges or development, nor would we even be posting here, so what the majority are saying is the polar opposite of what the actual truth is and we think most of you know that by now.  So all we can recommend is you don't bite, don't play their game, sit back and smile at them and watch them fade to black when we launch.  And as someone mentioned earlier, we are not dumping or putting one single CRDNC into the market, the Block Explorer does not lie and the circulating supply has barely increased and it does increase slowly due to staking.  

5.  Finally, with todays outage, there may be a few more periodically, before going live but that is nothing to worry about, as we are still in development mode, our site although "Up" it is not the live finished product, so it is a landing page, download page and FAQ page, if it goes down, it is nothing to worry about, we will however be doing our best  to not go down once live, we are taking steps to ensure that and to ensure a continuation of business with redundancy plans, it does not mean it will never happen but we are doing all that we can to prevent it happening.  Work is still going on with the coding and server work 5 days a week and as we mentioned previously we hope to have a tentative release date within 2 weeks time.  We will of course keep you updated about that.  

That is about all the information we can provide you at this point in time, we hope you have a safe Thursday Night/Friday morning and enjoy your weekend.   We will update again after the weekend.

Thank you for those who believe in this Coin and what it stands for, we will grow it to be a major player and as others have alluded to we have already laid the foundations for that by providing you communication, transparency, block-chain, wallets, block explorer and you are the holders of your Credence Coins.  

We hope that the above lifts your spirits a little about Credence Coin, and just remember we are here to make this work, we are not going anywhere, neither is the coin or the block-chain.   The only place we want to go us UP!

Thanks
Credence Coin.

kristothek

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:13:38 AM

Well, the devs were prepared for this shitstorm from the very beginning, nothing surprising. Here's a snippet from the very first post in this thread:
"And more importantly we will always be here to answer legitimate questions, we understand there is going to be plenty of negative comments and accusations, but that is fine, we will just ignore those and answer your legitimate questions as best we can, we want to pride ourselves on our communications."

If you believe in this project, get your coins while it's "only" 10x the ico price. Cheesy
Spacebadger

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:18:13 AM

lol at people missing out early and wanting to create FUD for their own benefit  Cheesy
enyamwari

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:39:18 AM

lol at people missing out early and wanting to create FUD for their own benefit  Cheesy

Very true. such a selfish world out there  Grin Grin
CryptoCatcher

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:41:25 AM

3.  With regards to markets, we also feel your frustration at only being on one exchange, but as we said from the beginning, we have contacted multiple markets paid for several listings, only to be over looked or ignored.   We still have not had a reply from coinexchange.io despite paying them 2 BTC for a listing and emailing them asking about the status of our coin, they have not replied, not much we can do about that.   The same with Yobit, we paid for a priority listing but they never listed us.  Again, we have no control over that.  We can tell you that when our own market opens internally we will start off at least $1 higher than any external market.  We will provide any market news and updates if and when we receive anyone.

4.  The Fudders.   Do not let them get to you, most of them are in the troll box in Mercatox, we check every now and then and we notice they are growing in numbers and the odd one sticks their head into this thread every now and then.  What we also notice is that ever since we listed on Mercatox we are THE highest traded coin on their exchange every single day, yes they are a small exchange compared to the big boys but every-time we look at the trade market on there we are always the highest in volume and seem to be constantly in the discussion troll box being talked about.  Not bad for a coin that is apparently a scam and the Devs are doing a runner right?   If half of them had any brains they would know that if we were not serious about delivering a product we would not be constantly updating you, we would not be spending money on exchanges or development, nor would we even be posting here, so what the majority are saying is the polar opposite of what the actual truth is and we think most of you know that by now.  So all we can recommend is you don't bite, don't play their game, sit back and smile at them and watch them fade to black when we launch.  And as someone mentioned earlier, we are not dumping or putting one single CRDNC into the market, the Block Explorer does not lie and the circulating supply has barely increased and it does increase slowly due to staking.   

5.  Finally, with todays outage, there may be a few more periodically, before going live but that is nothing to worry about, as we are still in development mode, our site although "Up" it is not the live finished product, so it is a landing page, download page and FAQ page, if it goes down, it is nothing to worry about, we will however be doing our best  to not go down once live, we are taking steps to ensure that and to ensure a continuation of business with redundancy plans, it does not mean it will never happen but we are doing all that we can to prevent it happening.  Work is still going on with the coding and server work 5 days a week and as we mentioned previously we hope to have a tentative release date within 2 weeks time.  We will of course keep you updated about that.   

That is about all the information we can provide you at this point in time, we hope you have a safe Thursday Night/Friday morning and enjoy your weekend.   We will update again after the weekend.

Thank you for those who believe in this Coin and what it stands for, we will grow it to be a major player and as others have alluded to we have already laid the foundations for that by providing you communication, transparency, block-chain, wallets, block explorer and you are the holders of your Credence Coins.   

We hope that the above lifts your spirits a little about Credence Coin, and just remember we are here to make this work, we are not going anywhere, neither is the coin or the block-chain.   The only place we want to go us UP!

Thanks
Credence Coin.

So you admit you are a scam...... Shocked

How can you anticipate initial price of internal exchange if and when you do release it ? Anything can happen in the blink of an eye

$1 higher at the start.... only a buck Roll Eyes

If the team is working 5 days a week on the website then they must not have much skills, honestly looks like something you would get on fivver or a bitcoin freelance website with incompetent (Teams) that are infact just 1 person, that could very well be the case with CRDNC, a one man scab grab.

All these (updates) provided are just feel good messages, nothing is really happening or alternatively the (Dev/Team) employed the wrong bunch of people for the job, 100,000,000 pennies and nothing has happened for just about 3 weeks....

I sense we are being taken for a ride and the dev/team is just postponing the exit due to so many believers Cheesy
Robsn

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:50:36 AM

I believe as the majority in this thread firmly to this coin and wish the developers all the best and do not be intimidated by the skeptics Smiley
9to5crypto

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:32:54 AM

thanx for the update
Now about the price....the price of this coin is at a level of 10x for those like me who bought it at 0.25$.....and is 2.5x for those who have bought it at 1$ ICO
So all who investend in the ICO , and all them who bought it at some market dips at a price around 0.8$ , we are all in gain.
Man if i sell now , i get 10 times my investment.....10 DAMN TIMES MY INVESTMENT , do you believe that?
So all the people that are mentioned above , are in gain ...BUT  they sill dont sell...i have seen people on youtube that have more then 40k coins, and they still dont sell....why? ....ask yourself why, why there are 3.4 million coins in circulation, and at the market you only see now about 70k in selling....and lots of them do not sell at 2.5$.....why people are holding when they can make 10x?
It's because we believe that we gonna make from 20 to 100 times(those who bought at 0.25 like me are blessed ).....why we believe that?
Do we have a magical sphere to see the future ? no , i wish i had....We are holding because this dev guys have kept every single word that they have posted, and have been the most transparent and open of all of the lending platforms that came out there...
Can they just scam us? sure they can . And you and me can't do nothing to stop that......BUT beeing complete transparent about their product and continuesly updating makes this guys worth giving them some trust and following them ....
As i said i could make more than 10 times my investment, but i am not selling a single coin , not a single one , even from staking....
Market goes up and down , but i want you guys to come here at the end of this month, and post the price that you see on coinmarketcap.
Do you still believe that it will be 2.5$ or less Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

PS: this is not an investment advise....Read, get informed, do some math, pray, do some magical voodo, and then decide what is best for you personal interes Wink

Thanks Maxi here is a couple of corrections

No one paid $1 for ICO coins.... this is how it was
$0.25 sold 1,000,000 coins
$0.50 sold 1,000,000 coins
$0.75 sold around 2XX,XXX coins
1,800,000 ICO coins burned because DEV moved the ICO end date up early and closed the sale before it was originally scheduled to end.

Now about the circulation, it says 3.3 million on CoinMarket but that is counting 1 million of the DEVs coins and if they are telling the truth and have not sold any and don't plan to... Max coins on market can only be about 2.3 million... the original 2.2+ that was sold in ICO plus the staking from it.
cincai123

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:11:43 AM

So you admit you are a scam...... Shocked

How can you anticipate initial price of internal exchange if and when you do release it ? Anything can happen in the blink of an eye

$1 higher at the start.... only a buck Roll Eyes

If the team is working 5 days a week on the website then they must not have much skills, honestly looks like something you would get on fivver or a bitcoin freelance website with incompetent (Teams) that are infact just 1 person, that could very well be the case with CRDNC, a one man scab grab.

All these (updates) provided are just feel good messages, nothing is really happening or alternatively the (Dev/Team) employed the wrong bunch of people for the job, 100,000,000 pennies and nothing has happened for just about 3 weeks....

I sense we are being taken for a ride and the dev/team is just postponing the exit due to so many believers Cheesy
Did someone hire a clown for this thread?  Cheesy

Honestly, I like his posts. Had a great laugh of them.  Grin Grin Grin

Same group of people trolling at the chatbox. Can you imagine how big his FOMO is that he has to register a new account just to post and troll here? Haha.

I am already up 200% selling just 20% of my coins. As far as I am concerned, CryptoCatcher can laugh at my stupidity of holding the remaining 80% while I continue counting my $. Don't mind at all.
Spacebadger

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:40:01 AM

Hi guys, please help to add credence coin in Yobit. Quoted from previous posts.

Here's the link to the form at yobit https://www.yobit.net/en/addcoin

Coin name: CredenceCoin
Ticker: CRDNC
Algo: SHA-256
Number of Blocks: (current block at time of sending form) You can get from Block Explorer
Money Supply: (current supply at time of sending form) You can get from Block Explorer
Min commission: 0.001 (source code says that)
Block time: 2 Mins
Dev language: English
Type: POW+POS
secp256k1: Yes (i dont see the yes option, should we put new?)
source link (Git): https://github.com/XYZ1345/CredenceCoin
Explorer: http://blockexp.com:3004
Bitcointalk topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254173.0

Make sure to type something good in the additional info / comments section like how it will bring lots of profits to Yobit due to massive transactions etc.
enyamwari

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:20:56 PM

Hi guys, please help to add credence coin in Yobit. Quoted from previous posts.

Here's the link to the form at yobit https://www.yobit.net/en/addcoin

Coin name: CredenceCoin
Ticker: CRDNC
Algo: SHA-256
Number of Blocks: (current block at time of sending form) You can get from Block Explorer
Money Supply: (current supply at time of sending form) You can get from Block Explorer
Min commission: 0.001 (source code says that)
Block time: 2 Mins
Dev language: English
Type: POW+POS
secp256k1: Yes (i dont see the yes option, should we put new?)
source link (Git): https://github.com/XYZ1345/CredenceCoin
Explorer: http://blockexp.com:3004
Bitcointalk topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254173.0

Make sure to type something good in the additional info / comments section like how it will bring lots of profits to Yobit due to massive transactions etc.
On yobit, I think they want their e-mail address what is it now?

Just sent mine without an email address, as the dev's had mentioned that they already did so we are just spooking them.
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:51:32 PM

Credence,

Your presale site looks much classier than proposed one which looks more like a Rio carnival than lending platform.

Presale site design and feel was more in line with Credeance image and logo. Colors make it look cheap and fake.

Dont rush, hire graphic designer and sort this out

Have a look at cryptoexchanger and ucoin cash websites and you will see how elegant they are

arbyzzz

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:04:28 PM

AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT THINKS EVERYONE BEING REALLY PETTY FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT COLORS!?!?! CRDNC HAD THEIR OWN BLOCKCHAIN, WALLET, AND MOST OF ALL, OPEN COMMUNICATION SINCE ITS SALE, I MEAN, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT MORE OUT OF THESE HARDWORKING DEVS?? TO COME OVER AND SUCK YOU OFF?? JEEZ GIMME A BREAK, STOP FUDDING
Toxicdust

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:52:22 PM

AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT THINKS EVERYONE BEING REALLY PETTY FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT COLORS!?!?! CRDNC HAD THEIR OWN BLOCKCHAIN, WALLET, AND MOST OF ALL, OPEN COMMUNICATION SINCE ITS SALE, I MEAN, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT MORE OUT OF THESE HARDWORKING DEVS?? TO COME OVER AND SUCK YOU OFF?? JEEZ GIMME A BREAK, STOP FUDDING

I am of the opinion

If it dont go into maintenance in the 1st 3 days of opening then it can be full of pink unicorns I really dont care.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: