Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still believe in ICO ?  (Read 21674 times)
kenkoy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:42:46 AM

I still believe in ICO. It depends on what product is being raised for ICO. Those ICOs that are not being successful are scams and not legit. Either they are riding the popularity and hype of ETH or they raising money for trash ICOs without significant purpose. It is no wonder why there are increasing countries who are banning ICOs because of those thrash ones that affects the crytocurrency in general.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:51:26 AM

Of course i still do. Eventhough there have been so many ICOs that are unseccessful or in some way unrealistic with its targets/goal, there are still that are successful and are worth an investment. There are a couple of ICOs that have been thriving and doing a great job in their respective projects. So long as they can keep up with the demands and its technology continuously improving together with their investors, then i guess i can call that a successful ICO.

sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:57:49 AM

now people are carefully before invest to any ICO. So we will dont have something like x10 x20 just like before

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
mindsports.io

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:01:47 AM

As member of mindsports.io team, i recommend our token sale. Thanks !

Mindsports.IO is a decentralized mind sports gaming platform on Chess, Poker, Go, Xiangqi, Shogi.
Our team and prototype are advised by FIDE CEO Geoffrey Borg and Chess GrandMasters.

Please check out our github, whitepaper and website and let us know your thoughts. Thanks !

https://www.mindsports.io/
https://www.mindsports.io/mindsports_whitepaper.pdf
https://github.com/mindsports/ChessDemo
https://medium.com/@mindsportsio
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:09:36 AM

Yes ofcourse, I still believe in ICO just like domraider it was so successful ICO because all tokens has been sold. We understand that not all ICO's are legit, there are also scam which is not seriousing their project.

Me too, i still believe in ICO. Although there are scam ICO but I still believe that there are more existing ICO'S that is genuine and very promising with their project. But for us to avoid those scam ICO we must be careful in choosing and make some research about it before making any investment.

helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:33:50 AM

Of course.
Investing in ICO's maybe a risky one since it involves real money.  But we cant deny the fact that there are a lot of ico out there that are lrgitimate and will surely be beneficial in the future.  What we all need to right now is look for the and conduct our own research in order to protect ourselves from possible ico scam.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nutt

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:59:42 AM

I am not so believe in ICO.

I think there will be a lot of KYC in this ICO world.

New come, Old die
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:51:35 AM

Yes exactly i still do. It is true, there are lots of unnecessary and scam projects and ICOs but we are able to choose good ones for investing from all of them. Keep believing.

I agree. We should keep believing. Despite the numerous scams, I still believe that there are some promising ICOs out there. It's sometimes hard to tell which ones are legit and which ones are scams because the scams look deceivingly good but there's a number that are worth investing in. There are those which have promising goals and this is one of the keys to the success of an ICO. Before investing into one, one should take a look first at the whitepaper in order to determine whether the project has the potential to flourish in the future.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:56:49 AM

Many millions for a pdf document is not the reality, ICO will be more and more difficults i think, too many scams, too many projects.
So,  Where are you form to get the word about millions pdf document? The difficult think is about the ico will against each other because there are some that built the same based project just like tenx centra and monaco.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:03:56 AM

Of course.
Investing in ICO's maybe a risky one since it involves real money.  But we cant deny the fact that there are a lot of ico out there that are lrgitimate and will surely be beneficial in the future.  What we all need to right now is look for the and conduct our own research in order to protect ourselves from possible ico scam.

That's right, all the ICO doesnt promise getting what we want because many other ICO's are more successful for the future and not all ICO will be bad in the future.  Smiley
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:20:49 AM

I think I'm in the middle in terms of the advantage and disadvantages of performing an ICO. Yes, I'm still into it and I don't fully close my support on projects which does it.( I'd still joining and investing ). I believe that ICO still helps people , especially those with great ideas that doesn't have their own funds to start with.

However, I can't also ignore the fact that it had been used on scams & likely increases unfinished projects/products. Good visible example are those project in the altcoin section in this forum. You'll see piles of threads which had been left out by the founders/developers after an ICO.

So to sum it up,  I only invest my money to projects that have real products and real roadmap. 2 words: Observe - Invest.

Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:59:55 AM

Of course.
Investing in ICO's maybe a risky one since it involves real money.  But we cant deny the fact that there are a lot of ico out there that are lrgitimate and will surely be beneficial in the future.  What we all need to right now is look for the and conduct our own research in order to protect ourselves from possible ico scam.

That's right, all the ICO doesnt promise getting what we want because many other ICO's are more successful for the future and not all ICO will be bad in the future.  Smiley

The cryptocurrency space is currently experiencing an ICO bubble.That's why countries and SEC is trying to regulate this ICOs to protect those who wants to invest to ICOs
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

I do still believe in ICO's you just have to research as you do with any investment.

I do believe that there are too many ICO's floating around but that will change over time.
CWX

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:49:10 PM

ico will always be great!
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:29:37 AM

I believe in ICOs as many ICOs pay good money to their investors. If we study the concept, read whitepaper and check the team behind the team, will the concept work in future then enter the ICO, we can get profit. Not all ICOs give you money. Only sustainable concept can give you good profit.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:37:21 AM

a lot of ICO turned out to be just scams
but I really believe in ICO as a source of good investors attrackting for projects implementation
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:12:15 PM

WhalePanda just uncovered a marketing trick done by ICOs. He said that they send their tokens to thousands of addresses then if you are one of those who owns that address you may want to look onto the website of that ICO that would lead you to invest on it.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:04:51 PM

I know one projects that have successful pre-ico in 2017, and already have a demo version of product. Confideal, their ICO should start in 2 of November, I am in.
I also believe in this contract platform and honestly, Confideal is the only ICO that I am trusting at the present. I have not heard any rumor about it and seen many good reviews related to this. Many investors are willing to go for this ICO and I think it will definitely benefit them. One thing is for sure that it is not a scam stuff and has supporters also so why not giving it a try.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:08:29 PM

WhalePanda just uncovered a marketing trick done by ICOs. He said that they send their tokens to thousands of addresses then if you are one of those who owns that address you may want to look onto the website of that ICO that would lead you to invest on it.

LOL hahah, this is actually smart, but my god - ICOs are more and more looking like effin app market, all kinds of guerrilla strategies n shit.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:31:02 PM

Practice showed that a lot of coins after entering the stock market are falling in price, so maybe its better to wait for ending ICO and then buy coins

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: