Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ?  (Read 4443 times)
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:37:19 AM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)
if I think twitter is better for promoting ico or project Smiley,
facebook is also good Smiley, slack? reddit in my opinion less
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:40:33 AM

I think social media is quite effective is bitcointalk, facebook, twitter, Youtube, Telegram. In addition to many users. Information is disseminated quickly
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:34:49 AM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
Medium is being used by many crypto companies to host their blog sites but when it comes to choosing the best social media platform to yield results I would say a combination of all the above will get the intended results as these have a ready audience and youtube can also be put up there to give a video presentation of what a project is all about.
[N.B: not an expert]
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:58:29 AM

I think it would be better to use all possible channels of Social Media. But there is a peculiarity: do not forget in what country you are, because the main channels of Social Media in different countries are different.
denizzz

Activity: 418
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:23:58 AM

how about instagram?

satish37

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:25:44 AM

You ask the Best Social Media,

1.  First of all you have to be  best all Social Media are best , it depends on how you interact with people.

2.  In view of above point LinkedIn is #1, + this form .  People are not going to follow you unless you have something useful .
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:37:10 AM

For me I chose Facebook and Twitter , I seen a lot users following these social media , and don't forget the best forum is here Bitcointalk many users are involved in cryptocurrency world.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:05:42 AM

I'd say twitter is the best for advertising on the net since the tweets are discrete and wouldn't take much time to read and twitter is not yet bloated unlike facebook--while it had many users, there's a chance that a person might find the advertisement less appealing if the post happens to be after a more interesting post.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 10:23:53 AM

I'd say twitter is the best for advertising on the net since the tweets are discrete and wouldn't take much time to read and twitter is not yet bloated unlike facebook--while it had many users, there's a chance that a person might find the advertisement less appealing if the post happens to be after a more interesting post.

twitter and facebook are still allocated the same percentage of bounty. They both remain the best, I started to see a lot of bounty appearance using medium, reddit, telegram, even tokenmarket but only given 5-10% portion. From the effective side, twitter is superior but facebook has active power as a more real and targeted account.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:28:22 AM

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
everything can be good, but if I have to choose then I will choose the bitcointalk forum as the best and twitter, because so many people related to cryptocurrency join it.
In order to promote an ICO, the first requirement is that the audience must consist of people that have good idea of crypto coin world. This forum is full of such people and it is better to stay honest with these guys because a scam will be spotted out very quickly.

Other than this, promotion on all social sites will produce much faster and better results because more people will be reading about it.
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:59:27 AM

In my conception bitcoin forum is the best  media to popularize bitcoin. We can see that our form has a immense number of follower.So with out any ambiguity we can say that form is the best .
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:13:16 AM

I suppose you should extend your list.
I use bitcointalk and medium at most. Sometimes I check twitter and slack.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:46:13 AM

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
I think there is something wrong with your title because as you have stated in the title "the best social media in promoting an ICO" so are you calling Bitcointalk a social media? Bitcointalk is a forum isn't it? And maybe you forgot to include Facebook on the list which I think is the most crowded social media these days if I'm not mistaken. Based on my observation Facebook has a lot of spammers mostly are from online earnings. I've been in different online earning groups since I think that was 2010 and during that time there are thousands of spammy posts a day in just one Fb group and I find it annoying before when I've seen those since it was international groups and I haven't any idea what to do during that time. But now Facebook has billions of users worldwide and Ithink the best choice for crypto advertizements since it has large volume of audiences. In terms of forums of course I prefer Bitcointalk because it is safer and is the best since this is my only forum ever since I started to use and invest in Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SpearTackle

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:17:05 PM

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
This forum which is normally we promote our ICO. Next is Facebook and Twitter which is one of those popular SNS in the internet world, but not yet trying this famous social media, because I'm being careful for those ICOs scam.  
Dot99lr

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:43:52 PM

This forum is the best for promoting to people who know what they are talking about.

Telegram is the best tool you have though, especially if your devs take the time to answer questions. The way an ICO handles its telegram is a really good barometer for me. Electroneum and Dragonchain are both really good at answering any questions people have.

There were a couple others that I opted out of because they just banned anyone who asked any real questions and it just felt real sketchy.
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:51:38 PM

I think twitter is the best from the u out up because twitter has the most subscriber base but bitcountalk has the most in terms of target base
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:07:50 PM

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram

I think that you should include Facebook in the list, because Facebook is also a fast way to spread information and campaign a product or service. Millions of people use facebook everyday, you could get all sorts of feedback from it, comments from people, shares, and likes. That's why I think that facebook should be included in the list of one of the best Social Media for promoting an ICO.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:50:23 AM

I think you can also add the facebook because it has one of the big number of  user and it is where lots of advertisement are post. I will also go in this forum because this is i think the best place to promote an ICO.
Facebook is a nice website to promote altcoins and ICO's. I like to use Twitter instead of Facebook because I don't have to join any groups to make a comment.

If you ask me dude, all are good ways to promote an ICO. Obviously, the ICO owner will brief the audience with the concept of digital currencies and the purpose of ICO. It will definitely interest some people. The chances of success increases with the increase of the people who will be reading about it. Make posts about it anywhere possible but stay honest because there are clever people also.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:01:29 AM

In my conception bitcoin forum is the best  media to popularize bitcoin. We can see that our form has a immense number of follower.So with out any ambiguity we can say that form is the best .
If I had to make a choice for the promotion of ICO, I would have also chosen bitcointalk because the audience here fully understands the concept of digital currencies. They will definitely support any promising ICO. After posting here, I will go for all the listed options because social websites like facebook and twitter has millions of users and it will benefit me.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:27:45 AM

the best media and almost everyone uses.

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram

I cant understand why you not included Facebook in your list because Facebook is worldwide social network millions and millions people uses facebook everyday and you seen most people active on facebook everyday.It has more than 1.23 billion active users, Twitter is good but I dont preffer.I preffer Bitcointalk.org after facebook.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: