Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ?  (Read 4443 times)
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:35:56 PM

My list will look like this:
1. Bitcointalk
2. Reddit
3. Telegram
4. YouTube
5. Medium
6. Slack

I am everyday on Bitcointalk forum for me is most important source of news has information. Reddit earn second place proving it's powerful medium when Battlefront 2microtransactions scam show daylight, EA lost millions! and still don't know how to recover, EA stock is down 8.5% !!!This show you how loyal community can screw corpo-thefts and show no to RIP off on triple AAA game (buy all available loot boxes in game will cost you 2500$) Telegram is best to chat, like IRC years ago. Easy to use and no spam like on Slack. YouTube best for reviews. Medium good for news/reviews too and articles. Slack - good if there is no Telegram, otherwise too much spam.
Youtube, because there’s a lot of people who loves to watch video and at that point they can advertise at least 10 secobd when somebody is streaming or put a footer advertising the campaign.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:03:06 PM

Probably none of these places can be the best ones if ICO needs a really cool promotion. They should advertise their projects on popular YouTube channels and on TV (yes, people still watch TV).
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:29:19 PM

Personally I think you should use as many social medias as possible to reach as many people as possible.

I would avoid using slack as there are too many people who are constantly promoting their services / scammers.
ListICO

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:54:41 PM

You can promote your ICO on :
1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
And also some ICO listing website as well
ICO list: www.listico.io you can promote upcoming and ongoing ICO.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:03:28 PM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)

I find it weird that Facebook is not in your list. Virtually everyone is on Facebook. Even if you check all rankings made by different studies shows Facebook top the lists on Social Media use. So, I think anyone who would like to promote his ICO probably have it on Facebook first before on any platform.
thendzor

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:06:16 PM

Many people are just waiting for a pump signals on fb, and go into a project without any research
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:20:38 PM

I am using this forum and steemit. I think bitcointalk is the most popular one. Facebook, youtube and twitter are also good for promoting Ico.
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:33:16 AM

I think telegram or also the main web about the ICO

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:37:18 AM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram

Medium and steemit are some of the best social media you can promote ICOs. You can join them and post freely. Thanks

esgdrhlg

Activity: 173

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:40:39 AM

Telegram and slack are very popular, but they are very easy to remove if they are challenged by a discussion group at altcoin. Or bitcointalk, Twitter, Facebook more convenient
Crypto_khalisee

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:13:12 AM

I will vote for bitcointalk and facebook.  They are best for ICO promotions.
kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:35:48 AM

In my opinion forums are great platform to promote ICO's. For example crypto this forum and forums belongs to different crypto gambling websites like forum.primedice.com, forum.stake.com

amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:59:11 AM

Hi,

I would say that Facebook, Instagram are also very good for promoting ICO. There are also promoting ICO on Coindesk, Medium is very good. And already mentioned that Twitter, Reddit, Telegram etc. are very good to promoting ICO.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:17:22 AM

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
The another better way to have better advertisement is to promote at advertisement sites like a-ads.com , at such sites you can advertise your ICOs project easily with annonymously .
Another option is to promote is through reffral system , if you will have option of reffral then you can make better advertisement Because people can easily refer another for small amount of tocken Because that is free and to get free tocken by just share the link is a very simple task .
And also the Better way to make promote is to use Facebook like direct paid sponser programs where you can advertise in selected people timeline ( Because of algorithm of Facebook , that can easily detect that which person is interested in which field , so better advertisement through Facebook is also possible for your ICO ) .
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:20:37 AM

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
I think announcement thread at bitcointalk or some article at steemit is the best way to promote ico as you can write some explanation about the project and the advantages it has. I don't like Twitter for promotion because there's too many shills over there and it's quite rare to find non bias opinions about some project.

lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:54:52 AM

I can add this list these; steemit, medium, LinkedIn. But for sure bitcointalk is the most popular one. For articles, steemit is the best I think. And LinkedIn is a quality platform to introduce your project to world as a company.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:56:11 AM

Hi,

I would say that Facebook, Instagram are also very good for promoting ICO. There are also promoting ICO on Coindesk, Medium is very good. And already mentioned that Twitter, Reddit, Telegram etc. are very good to promoting ICO.

Also that forum is really useful for promoting your ICO. Here is thousands of potential customers who is looking through the forum and most of them has a crypto currency.
Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:05:38 AM

In my opinion, twitter and Bitcointalk are two media way to promote ICO affectly. There are millions use twitter and thousands members in this forum. They can know your project clearly.

Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:09:50 AM

Apart from Bitcoin talk forum, twitter, reddit and telegram ars some good platforms for promoting ICOs.  Facebook is good for branding if you do some advertising otherwise I don't think you will get benefit from Facebook.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:22:37 AM

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
the best one is this forum for sure. the target market is perfect on this site and people who knows this site are for sure people who had an interest on cryptocurrency. the second best it would be twitter and telegram. telegram would be best place for knows more about the ico itself and cause we could get an answer directly from the member of the ico itself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: