Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:21:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ?  (Read 4453 times)
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:11:50 PM

The best social media for promoting ICO is
Twitter

Reasons
1. use of precise language
2. the information to be passed is well contained
3. flexibility in the design of twitter makes it easier for an individual to tweet and re-tweet
4.etc.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:16:12 PM

I agree in leaving Facebook out of the list.

I work with Social Media and I have to say, for ICOs:

1. Telegram
2. Twitter
3. BTCtalk
4. Reddit
5. LinkedIn (for the team's profile)
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

Reddit is the best place to promote an Ico project to me.  Follow by twitter and facebook! This forum is also good but from my little knowledge most people here are here to look for money.  I do write at stimeet and it also a very good place to promote your ico.  I opened this account to also learned about bitcoin and altcoins in particular.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

I think facebook and twitter are the best media to promote ico project, because almost everyone has facebook and twitter, so by using facebook and twitter media, it is possible to disseminate information about the project can be more extensive and comprehensive to people

balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

I think the best option from your list is this forum . But I don't think it can be called "social media" . If choose between SM , my choice is twitter . Because facebook mainly auditory is students and housewifes , while twitter have more  diverse audience .
Kamelia

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

I think the best social media you can use to promote an ICO is through Facebook, Twitter and Telegram. There are many active users from these social media who have friends in cryptocurrencie world
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

Since facebook was not on the list. I would cast my vote for this forum (bitcointalk). In here you can promote to a huge number of crypto enthusiasts.
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

There are many social media platform right now, each have different ways of promoting. I guess if your looking to get more community you should use telegram, facebook and twitter.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

Without taking into account anything else, the best medium for promoting ICOs is still this forum, bitcointalk. You just see the difference you get when posting ANNs here and anywhere else, the response you get.

Any social media can be a good platform, but everything is reliant on the quality of your audience. If you have 10k followers on twitter, but they are all bots and no one interested in crypto, useless. But if you have only 100 followers on let us say Medium, but all are ready to listen to your ICO reccomendation,,, you get higher results.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tumbi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)

For ICOS steemit is a good platform too. Coz people using it are heavily involved in Cryptocurrency and blockchain projects.

Another Social Media very useful is Whatsapp Chat Groups. There are many private Whatsapp chat groups which are involved in cryptocurrency market. The only problem is that you need to know people in the group to get an invite.

Hope my answer helps.

Thanks
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

I think Youtube is also another great place. People watch video on youtube alot and youtube advert that pops out when you are watching video. SO youtube is another place. But telegram has most impact now.
grimoire5

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

i think twitter is suitable to promote an ICO
because it is simple and always to do the point
after that is facebook
you can use facebook ads and it's algoritm is interesting

reddit is good too
telegram is hard to promote btw, but it is good for discussion
themystick

Activity: 182

eHarvestHub

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

Definitely Telegram. They are serving crypto services and Cryptology is the nature of the cryptocurrencies. I have seen a chart in the twitter. The chart says telegram is provide almost %70 percent ICO's advertisement

victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

Most ICOs like indahash, LiveEdu used telegram, this forum, Facebook, Twitter, reddit and slack. But Facebook and telegram is a must.
fauzainferdy

Activity: 269

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)
of the 5 lists you mentioned are correct. and add more facebook as a promotion through social media. because facebook is great for me to promote an ICO
fazerockzx

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

I agree on number 3-4, bitcoin forum of course is the best way, telegram yes also. On twitter I don't know, i do twitter but not that much. If i we're to add more ways to promote I'd put Instagram, facebook and youtube on the list. This 3 of my choices are on the list of the biggest social media so this will really work on promoting ICO's.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

According to me the best social media for promoting an ICO is bitcoin forum,telegram,twitter,facebook and instragram.
Jinbe Vivaldi

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

i choose twitter because i'm familiar with that social media
we can choose people that we want and we can choose people that follow us
read news faster
search popular tweet
etc

after that i think facebook, you dont mention it
their algoritm is interesting
their ads is good marketing strategy, just promote to people that interesting to the ICO

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

I agree on number 3-4, bitcoin forum of course is the best way, telegram yes also. On twitter I don't know, i do twitter but not that much. If i we're to add more ways to promote I'd put Instagram, facebook and youtube on the list. This 3 of my choices are on the list of the biggest social media so this will really work on promoting ICO's.
Everything is a good medium, we can generate many benefits if we can take advantage of everything. For me every media must have its advantages and disadvantages so we must know how to do the best in every media. Because as good as any media used but when we can not maximize it then it will be the same and will not be meaningless. Anyone who can make the most of it is sure he can do the best.
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:13:47 PM

However, the authorities of many countries have not yet determined their attitude to this element, and some major states have already begun to ban ICO (China, South Korea). All of this means that those who are considering the implementation of ICO are better off not delaying the release of tokens. We'll tell you how to draw attention to this process by means of content marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: