Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:11:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ?  (Read 4446 times)
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)

i thinks all of this is valuable in promoting ICO project,except the last one that i've never heard before,thats why when i heard that there a band implementation of twitter,goggle and facebook i feel nervous,because maybe theres a little effect in the world of digital currency and maybe  those turning of green of all coins in cryptomarket now,will going back to red and all prices will blow off again,just like happen in this previous month.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
nwbrjdj6

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

So excited to join this contest. Hope that Jarvis will help Marinecoin becoming perfect coin in near future. With great dev team i believe that we will grow a strong community, in which we do all task to proof of promotion. Community do real task deserve the reward and will be given fair distribution. New era is coming. era of iot , hope that with all the strong aspects Marinecoin will steady grow. With aspect machine to machine and self sustaining this coin will become top coin soon.Let go to the moon.
Carwyn Young

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

You can use niche advertising platform. For example BitMedia.IO - Bitcoin Advertising Network have good quality of traffic, and pleasant prices. I’d definitely recommend.
Dai_Hernandez

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

ICOs are targeting crypto communities, generally those who have interest in crypto currency. Some of the bellow best way of promotion methods are followed by ico for promotion.
1.Announcement of ico on bitcointalk.org and bitcoingarden.org
2.Bounty Program:
Signature campaign, Facebook campaign, Twitter campaign
3.Display ad
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

twitter is the widely used social media for crypto.. second by facebook

D173
guagua_ga

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

runcpa.com RunCPA is a marketing company that connects business owners with traffic owners through powerful CPA platform. This is a great way for promote ICO and Cryptocurrencies sites.
roservelt99

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

PR / events - Connecting with news outlets who follow crypto, such as Cointelegraph and paying them to write about your ICO is one way to get great backlinks and also legitimise your ICO (As new ICOs have a stigma that they are scams, this is not always the case). Also attending events to spread and connect with people in the crypto world. A face to face meeting is always better than a message over a screen.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

Twitter already has a big community of crypto enthusiasts and it is easy to understand. But I prefer youtube because it is more visual.
konok232

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

I think, twitter is the best social media for promoting an ICO beside twitter this forum also helpful for promoting ICO.
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Telegram - most popular. More can be added Instagram, LinkedIn and VK maybe Smiley
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram

In my opinion the best way to promote an ICO - articles in popular news media, such as Cointelegraph, Coindesk and others. The rest of the promotion channels are good in their own way. And the more channels - the better for the project.

PJRLJRAC

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

Reddit is the best place to elevate an Ico venture to me. Take after by twitter and facebook! This gathering is additionally great however from my little information the vast majority here will be here to search for cash. I do compose at stimeet and it additionally a decent place to advance your ico. I opened this record to likewise found out about bitcoin and altcoins specifically.
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

Not so long ago all of these social media like Twitter, Reddit, Slack, Facebook were very effective for advertising ICO. But now even Google has banned advertising ICO. Therefore, now the most popular means is this site and Telegram.

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

Not so long ago all of these social media like Twitter, Reddit, Slack, Facebook were very effective for advertising ICO. But now even Google has banned advertising ICO. Therefore, now the most popular means is this site and Telegram.
You are right, this forum contributes to the development of crypto-currencies, but this is not social media. Telegram also play a huge role in the development and promotion of crypto-currencies, but there are problems in Russia as well - providers block it, because Pavel Durov does not transmit the encryption keys to them.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

If you want to meet the highest number of potential investors then your best bet will always be the biggest social media platform which is facebook. Things on facebook gets passed around very fast and a lot of people see things and once they see a couple of people get interested in your project then more people get interested, its like a hive mind.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:43:02 AM

If you want to meet the highest number of potential investors then your best bet will always be the biggest social media platform which is facebook. Things on facebook gets passed around very fast and a lot of people see things and once they see a couple of people get interested in your project then more people get interested, its like a hive mind.

but the only problem is that facebook right now are banning crypto related ads as well as crypto related post. i dont know if that rumor is true but i oftenly heard a topic that fb is banning crypto , not only fb but i also heard google , youtube and any other social media and company are said they are also banning cryptos. Therfor i guess the best way to promote a crypto or an ico is only on the forum or a blogging site. you know many people are now going thru any other online sites not just social media alone.
Starxoff

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:18:34 PM

I think there are no any effective social media for promotion.

The main word here is traffic.

If you'll see and compare the traffic from Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc
to your ICO's site
with the traffic from traditional search and analytics sites such as google or coinmarketcap ->
everything will be very transparent and clear.

Try it.  Wink
disppipcaci

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

Marinecoín I have found great project. At first, I thought it was like some previous project.Because airdrop is too big. ICO is too much so I missed the opportunityPayment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotThat is 20,000. That makes me think it is so cheap, it’s not worth it. You visit the site to register yourself an account marineco.ín/ I have decided that I will Try it an ICO when I find the Marinecoín news is donating freeBut I was really shocked to see that Marinecoín gave me a free 20,000 .MTC. free of charge and I got in and got 20,000 .MTC.s after completing all of Marinecoín’s missions.You will not believe me. I even find this incredible.But since I tried it, I feel great!Listen to me! Check it now!Visit this link http://marineco.ín/ico then do some quests with giude in the site.Yes, you will get 20,000 .MTC. free at a glance. So fast.Please do not cheat. That will reduce the value of it.When you get your pennies, you can sell it unnecessarily.But I really tell you that you should keep it for the same time to get the real value of it.I kept it. follow me! Thank you!
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

The best social platform to promote upcoming ico is bitcoin talk because in this forum everybody is crypto minded, investors are also present as well. The second platform I will choose twitter.
p4n71

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:55:58 AM

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
could you please add LinkedIn on that list.. because on linkedin, lot of advisor being active on that platform.. in my opinion, facebook and twitter not give a big impact into ICO promotion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: