Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ?  (Read 4443 times)
WonkaW

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

I am using this forum and steemit. I think bitcointalk is the most popular one. Facebook, youtube and twitter are also good for promoting Ico.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)

I think the best way is through telegram and here in bitcoin talk forum since you will have to target people who are interested in cryptocurrency in the first place and people who are curious about it which will lessen the skepticsm of other people to your new project.

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram

promoting ICO in social media is mandatory in the ICO project. many social media can be used to promote ICO so that many people invest in it.
among the social media you call me prefer this forum (bitcointalk.org) because there are many investors in this forum.

Winifred364

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:43:38 PM

Twitter and Facebook are the most likely for promoting  an ICO. Millions of people are members of these social media.  Bitcointalk forum also useful due to its great community
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

Based on my general opinion, the best social media or networking site that I will recommend to promote advertisement in ICO is facebook or FB.
Through this social media you can easily spread and inform others about the essence of ICO in their life.
molenracing

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:06:23 PM

I think the best social media to promote ICO is Facebook and Twitter. because the network of these two social media is very wide, especially Facebook, Facebook is now been exploring from the city to remote corners of the village, from modern people to traditional people are now all using Facebook.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:08:08 PM

I'd put youtube on the first place, you may pay well to some well-known blogger and that's it.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
yannick225

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:10:19 PM

To get an accurate and adequate answer to the question of the topic, you don't need to focus on the subjective opinions of the forum users. 

It is necessary to conduct a special marketing research to identify target groups, their media preferences, etc.
Quantitative analysis should be supplemented with quality analysis, not ignored by it.

It's not the simple task, of course, but if we are talking about marketing efforts, the budget of promotion and its effective use, then this is not a simple task at all too.
I want you to understant that nothing is easy in this area.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

my vote is for this forum.. bitcointalk is the forum where everyone look at.. then I will choose twitter because there is a strong crypto community that use it...
soulstreak

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

I think you are spot on when you say that Twitter makes for a great platform to promote.  Promoting in forums and on steam are some other great ways.  It always helps to have an established account as well.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:41:11 PM

For me the best social media for promoting an ICO is the facebook, in facebook even the poor people have an account on facebook , so I think that the great mass customer are the facebook user , so they know that there is this thing cryptocurrency , bitcoins and ICO projects ,if it will be introduce people will be interested of this  new dimensions.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram

What about facebook?
There are still many ICOs that allow us to promote the ICO in facebook (ongoing ICO).
Instagram too, not every social media bounties are opening instagram bounty, but i've seen it before
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram

I believe that it was reddit, reddit is a social media just like facebook with less functions so i think that most of the people are staying in that site for different informations as well as cryptocuyrrency.
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:48:23 PM

I'd put youtube on the first place, you may pay well to some well-known blogger and that's it.

i think all people not view for youtube campaign
if blog bounty i think is ok read, if youtube campaign i think only few people is want view video campaign
so not effective

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
phutgiaydinhmenh143

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

All the venue will be helpful promoting ico, but most prefer to use facebook and twitter as they got too much attractions when they shared their project,
also this two social media really have a huge numbers of users everyday so target can be hit when people seen advertisement running around them, it's
always better to understand your target business so you will able to advertise it in the proper place.
vianhh123123

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

I think that Facebook telegram and Discord are good and useful for the promotion of the ico. But the best social media for this are Twitter and Bitcointalk forum. There are a large number of crypto enthusiasts in this forum. And millions of people everyday get their news from Twitter
bibitao20

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

I think that Facebook telegram and Discord are good and useful for the promotion of the ico. But the best social media for this are Twitter and Bitcointalk forum. There are a large number of crypto enthusiasts in this forum
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

I think best place for promotion will be like bitcointalk forum, reddit or other forums related to cryptocurrencies. Facebook is a vast space where lots of people do not even know what is cryptocurrency, so focusing on it too much doesn't seem to be worth it.
I believe the social networking site you haven't added in this list is the one that is most suitable to promote ICOs on. Facebook. I think it is best to promote on facebook out of all social networking sites because of the large user base they have. Moreover, post reach on facebook reaches very high amount. A post that 4 people had shared could reach 1,000 people. That's why I think it is best to promote ICOs in facebook rather than any other site.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

my vote is for this forum.. bitcointalk is the forum where everyone look at.. then I will choose twitter because there is a strong crypto community that use it...

I agree I think this place is pretty much the best place for promotion ICOs and other projects. But aside from twitter, reddit can be a great place depending on the project.
cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ,I chose Facebook and Twitter, and I saw a lot of users paying attention to these social media.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: