Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 6681 times)
shanshiwank

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:17:26 PM

Online dating (or Internet dating) is a system that enables strangers to find and introduce themselves to new personal connections over the Internet, usually with the goal of developing personal, romantic, or sexual relationships. ... A great diversity of online dating services currently exists.
dlchandrani

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:04:51 AM

I hate it.Online dating is good for crazy people.Everytime Real relationships are best.
Nelson2

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:57:06 PM

Is a very easy way to socialize and maybe this will also lead to the real dating.
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:17:39 PM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

For me, it depends on the individual who will date online because it's a little bit risky for your heart because you might fall to someone too far from you and you might hope for nothing after a long time of chatting with each other.
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:21:29 AM

Dont like it at all but as the old saying goes "if you cant beat em, join em". Sad but its what is gonna happen for us regular peeps.

renejean31

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:41:26 AM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?

Funny thing this is how i met my wife this way. I was searching over the internet in new city, just for dating and entertainment but finaly we are more than five years together. I wouldn't be so serios about dating via internet but life can give you some big surprises. You never know. Smiley

It's kinda same for me haha I always laugh every time I remember the times when I first met him online. He's so funny and sweet online, I thought he will change when we meet in personal. But it's just the same! How lucky I am Smiley
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:37:38 AM

its a gamble.
but still many people interesting on this.
some big famous sites like match, findfinder, etc. they claimed have been thousands of active members on their database.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:13:33 AM

Online dating is a joke. Only those horny guys will benefit on those kind of sites.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:33:39 AM

If they are both attracted to each and fall for each other, then why not? But i think, it is not a good ideà chances of falling inlove and finding for a true love is very difficult in online dating.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
malachi_38tr@viS

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:51:35 AM

seriously it is worst and wast in my point of view. up to now i had seen number of persons i dated them. but i don't like any one, because they cheaters. so i don't like to them if i have chance i have to see directly first doing friendship next only dating. otherwise  online dating is really worst i have one experience that is once up on a time i met one friend i moved with her close and dated each other finally she get in to marriage another.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:04:19 AM

Snip

seriously it is worst and wast in my point of view. up to now i had seen number of persons i dated them. but i don't like any one, because they cheaters. so i don't like to them if i have chance i have to see directly first doing friendship next only dating. otherwise  online dating is really worst i have one experience that is once up on a time i met one friend i moved with her close and dated each other finally she get in to marriage another.

That's the reason why you have to meticulously look at the one that you would go to for a long time. Online dating is just a mess, some of those online people are really cheaters, some has a wife or husband, some of them are gays or worst some of them has disease.

Maybe online dating is good for those who don't have self esteem and weak when it comes to expressing themselves to people they want to be with.

Tuku007

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:32:47 AM

kinda mysterious thing.I guess. never done that before. but high level of curiosity.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:09:57 AM

I'm not agree in online dating,,its better you know the girl/boy for long time before you date the girl/boy.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:25:16 PM

what even this topic available here? Cheesy online dating yeah man, no string attached or maybe just for one night stand Cheesy, be serious no more hide behind those dating sites Cheesy, better catcalling than dating sites IMO :p
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

It all depends on person to person. Some people take it seriously and some don't. Not all online dating relationships end up sad, some even turn out to be long term.
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:03:04 PM

Therea are risk of meeting a dishonest person who created a profile with a dating site only for scamming other member, telling them he/she is in need of help and would appreciate if they could cooperate with money But not everything is bad, online dating provides many benefits too, As I know, some of my friends get the positive impact of online dating, they get married to people outside the country and live there,
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:41:01 PM

online dating is good because you dont need to interact with the person and you will know her or his identity using only internet. and if he or she is not your type you can easily reject or leave her or him without hard feelings

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:52:57 PM

online dating is just nonsense. if we not meet the people face to face then how can we understand one another. online dating have no guaranty of successful relationship until we not met face to face with one another.

Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:48:12 PM

It just depends on the intention of two people If they just wanna flirt or have sex with chat mate or looking for serious relationship .
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:28:25 AM

in the advancement of the times and technology today everything can be done online as well as dating affairs.
online dating is created to make it easier for people who are still single to find their soul mate, as there may be some people who lack confidence or find it hard to get a real life partner, they can access online dating to find their partner, online dating makes it easier for them to find matching pairs that they want.
I think the development of online dating will last in the long term because there are still many people who need it and it can indeed help them to be realized in their real life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: