Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:59:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 6676 times)
robunlal

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:07:39 AM

it helps you in your leisure time. Serious relation depends on many factors
anshul_848

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:33:32 AM

Not 100% relationship will succeed by online dating or offline dating it depends upon you that in what way you love your partner in online dating it can be love, affection, see, prototype anything. But if you do online dating it must be the consent of love than online dating is good otherwise it doesn't work because the other one is not known to you.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:44:21 AM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

Online dating develops a long time relationship because through that you can develop your patience and trusting someone though you are not seeing each other personally that you can hold your hands. But through that your love will also be tested. If you are a person who has a strong heart and mind, it is okay if you can have an online partner, you need to trust and love him or her even if you are not always seeing each other personally. But its not easy to be in a long time relationship with the person you cannot see personally because it is also painful when you wait for the person to come to you. And sometimes, you cannot deny that you will also feel doubt about the person if he or she is really telling the truth.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:35:18 AM

Online dating is a way to search for a soul partner without fear. It really work and a lot of marriages started from this point.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:42:03 AM

There is a lesser chance of finding a real girl in online dating site. It's easier for most of girls to choose who to date with in real world than boys.
theres always danger into it.. sometimes you dont know who you were talking too... Its hoo hatd to trust the people you dont know yet..

Wade_Oasis

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:03:48 AM

Online dating is scary for most people. Because it might lead you to crime. Best thing to do is if you have common friend or at least a friend of a friend of a friend, in that case, yous till know the person. Internet is full of sh*t nowadays.
ryunita

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:36:01 AM

i will say big no for online dating.
you know, we live in a real life, that is why we need to see a person directly.
online dating seems like you just run a relationship in your imagination without knowing how does it run in a real life.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:01:44 PM

Many lobers now meets only in online.and some of them have realtion last forever.but some also are not work .ita ok if we meet our someone special online but must to know him/her first very well before trust them.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:24:40 PM

I don't believe in online dating.
I read some statistics about it and it seems that most people lying online about themselves.
Online, virtual relationship can't replace real relationship and contacts in the real world.
For some people online dating may look like a good replacement for the right relationships if they are overworked or are insecure in relationships but final result is usually unsatisfactory. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:35:15 PM

Online dating is scary for most people. Because it might lead you to crime. Best thing to do is if you have common friend or at least a friend of a friend of a friend, in that case, yous till know the person. Internet is full of sh*t nowadays.
Not nowadays. It was always.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:40:09 PM

Online dating its big help to the peole find a partner in life gf/bf simple to find by using online dating but in online dating there so many scammer poser be carefull guys i hope u found your best partner/couple in your life

w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:52:26 PM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

Well it’s worth a shot. The thing is even if normal dating or online dating the problem will still fall on the person. The key to a successful relationship is in the hands of the couple, and not on how they date.
Kurdo

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:58:59 PM

I think online-dating is a good way to find your luck, but not for me.
I'll stay oldschool and find my love offline, but you never know maybe you open your instagram and there someone pops up.
life is full of coincidences Smiley
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:08:03 PM

Online dating is system  that enable s strangers to find  and introduce themselves to new personal connections over the internet, usually with the goal of developing personal, romance, or sexual relationships. Online dating is nice, but one should be careful of scamers.
elegion

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:40:37 AM

Plenty of Fish should be called "Plenty of Food Stamps"

No, seriously..

From my experiences of being online and offline for years, I've found that the most popular dating sites like "Plenty of Fish" house some of the most trashy -- mouth breathing fools the United States have ever made. The vast majority of those fools have either just got out of jail, are on psychiatric medication, or are shady as ALL Hell.

sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:10:04 AM

Plenty of Fish should be called "Plenty of Food Stamps"

No, seriously..

From my experiences of being online and offline for years, I've found that the most popular dating sites like "Plenty of Fish" house some of the most trashy -- mouth breathing fools the United States have ever made. The vast majority of those fools have either just got out of jail, are on psychiatric medication, or are shady as ALL Hell.
i don't know what do you mean and don't have knowledge about that sire known as plenty of fish but according to me i have some knowledge about online dating like a lot of people prefer online dating because this is the time of new technology and people love to use it and that is true that people using online dating.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:06:28 AM

I like Dating to cafes or night clubs, or on the street than online. But I know many people who are online and they love it.

I see nothing wrong with online dating.  As long as we know whom to trust and how to handle the situation.  I believe that it is one wy of meeting someone that can eventually make life more interesting.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
asakurayoh26

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:32:28 PM

There's nothing wrong with online dating. But we should think twice before we go on this said site. We should be aware about what could happen if you join online dating.
Widi_kidiww

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:27:25 PM

In the old days was the best way of all to find real love since that was the much easier time for the men and women to connect with one another too. Quite a change today unfortunately, especially for many of us good men that are still single today and looking for a good woman to settle down with.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:38:33 PM

In the old days was the best way of all to find real love since that was the much easier time for the men and women to connect with one another too. Quite a change today unfortunately, especially for many of us good men that are still single today and looking for a good woman to settle down with.
Women of today's have gotten crazy nowadays and i don't like the concept of online dating at all, you might end up meeting some psychos I the first place but since everyone is preoccupied with their smartphones, the only way is to go for online dating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: