Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 6668 times)
R.A.Y

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:49:35 PM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?
online dating is the place to find a life partner, online dating helps many people who are still single in getting a partner, it all depends on our own whether we can match the pair provided by the online dating site or we are looking for our partner in our own way.
I used to use online dating sites while looking for my partner, and I am very grateful that the couple that I got now become my wife and have given me cute and adorable children.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:59:51 PM

I think, there is nothing wrong with online dating but you have to be extra careful in meeting people as there are people who fake their identity. Avoid giving too much information about yourself as it might jeopardize your safety.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:34:33 PM

Online dating are the fruits of what technology has enabled us to do. Online dating, of taken seriously, is never harmful; only of the people using it are genuine into entering a relationship.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:53:23 PM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?

Online dating has got a lot of people who like and are into one relationship or the other. It is a forum whereby people come to see and know each other,thereby starting to date. The effect of online dating may not be too good as a result of incidences that occurred recently, where a lady that dated a friend on line and were intimate in their relationship,  the man then invited the lady over to an hotel where he then use the Lady for ritual, by cutting off some parts of her  body. The online  dating actually was suppose to bring friends together,but it seems it has become a source of  many atrocity, users are hereby advice to to trend with care and cautions to avoid such occurrence.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:28:46 AM

Online dating is very common nowadays. There are TV commercials, ads and its even in the news paper. In my opinion, online dating has a lot of disadvantage and risk. To fall in love with someone you met online might not be the best idea. Its like living on a fairy tail but it seem to work with other people so I'm okay with it. Before going on a date online, think about the risk that you are going to take and it works for you then all good. Online dating requires a couple to be mature on the decision that they will make. Being jealous, over protective, clingy were a BIG NO NO for online dating.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Notmyfault7

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:33:52 AM

It is just a matter how you meet the partner, if you guys are really suitable to each other, then it is ok
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:01:40 AM

I do not agree with online dating. Being in a relationship requires getting to know each other. It is important that you know everything about your partner. Many abuse occur through online dating. So be careful to trust anyone you just met online. They may look amazing but you cannot know who and what they really are.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:12:19 AM

I don't really think that Long Distance Relationship wouldn't work ,
I mean most of them would just fail there would always be a conflict so if ever you want to be in an Long Distance Relationship you should have a huge trust in your partner.
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:31:09 AM

online dating is really trending now a days and it helps many people to date. and some have issues that some people from online dating they con them and some time make their controversial videos and then blackmail them. and some people committed suicide because of that what should i say usefull but some time horrible business of online dating.
some girls are doing this for fun and some are doing this for money and some are doing it because people in the dark are blackmailing them and force them to do. and that lead those poor girls to the edge of death which we call " suicide:.

What do you think of that ?
sjl 2.0

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:46:23 AM

For me, there is no wrong with online dating as long as we know our limitation. Online dating is very useful to both party who has long distance origin. Online dating can be use as a tool to give chance to the two person to know each other. As I said there must always limitation  to all the things that we do. Limitation that stop us if we go beyond the boundary of our self. So, online dating is good until you do not override its limit.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:54:18 AM

online dating is just a bridge between 2 people and the relationship that they will have soon is depend on their attitude and respect to each other , online dating only serves aas a meet up site where people can start a communication and to know each other butthe relationship will lye on both of them, they will be the one's who will cope and will treasure the moment and will decide if its for a long time (forever) or a short happiness that will end soon.
Ochkarik

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:36:26 AM

I am totally against online Dating. You never know who you meet really. Only live communication with people, this is my principled position on this issue.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:27:18 AM

It will be fine as long as the person involve will meet in person as soon as they started there dating.

Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:27:05 PM

For me online dating is not easy and its very danger but it depends upon the lovers...as for me i found my true  thru online or social media in short on facebook...and im happy and lucky to have hin in my life...but i also advise that we must be very careful in online dating not all men and women are real.

SimpsonStephanie

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:44:16 PM

I have a positive attitude to this question. I once met a guy online and we dated for almost a year
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:09:41 PM

The success of online dating between couples always depend on how they established their relationships. Most of time it doesn't work because of differences but I certainly have seen relationships that grew which only started in online dating. I am in all favor of this platform because not everyone is outspoken with their feelings in person, these people just need a little help/push to express themselves better and in time have the courage to meet their partners. However, I don't think that it's getting better nowadays. There is one show (not online) that matches two complete strangers to meet and they are expected to be naked when they do. 
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:15:17 PM

I think that you have to go for real asap.
Online you find a lot of women that don't have any intention to meet you, dar like to play.
So, you have to discover the in the beginning.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:35:37 PM

I think that you have to go for real asap.
Online you find a lot of women that don't have any intention to meet you, dar like to play.
So, you have to discover the in the beginning.

Absolutely. I experienced this kind of behaviour, and I was devastated

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:36:08 PM

Its just worst, its always lies upon lies

Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:38:50 PM

I thik you need to be very careful, as you risk to loose your time and imagination after some fake profiles Sad

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: