Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 6668 times)
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:41:43 PM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Is it better or worse than before it was introduced?

mutual respect is important for long term relationships. There is little difference between online or offline dating. Online dating is much easier. The important thing is that the individuals can understand eachothers.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:42:09 PM

I think this is a good way to communicate, if there is a lot of embarrassment to communicate in a living
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:54:18 PM

I'm an old man, and just prefer traditional way... but just to have more opportunities, a little work online it's acceptable :-)

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:52:36 PM

I think online dating is just okay. With the current technology that we have, it bridges the gap and enables those who are far from each other to meet and talk to each other.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:56:24 PM

Online dating should only be used for getting to know each other and engaging conversations. But it shouldn't just end there, a formal meetup is still necessary so they can get to talk face to face.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:00:44 PM

I think online dating is just okay. With the current technology that we have, it bridges the gap and enables those who are far from each other to meet and talk to each other.
Its Ok but need to be very careful because in recent times we have many cases of different types like murder and financial lost just because of this as fake profile works with very beautifully matters and then robbed we have to use this technology but safety if surely first for all
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:02:28 PM

I thik you need to be very careful, as you risk to loose your time and imagination after some fake profiles Sad
lol!  Cheesy
falling in love with a person who is not even existing in this world. and worst is some ask for money and promise the moon and the stars and after everything is given they just disappear like bubbles. besides i cant imagine how to be in love to a person you haven't even seen in person.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:23:18 PM

I think online dating is just a tool for you to get a relationship easier if you don't have chances to meet girls at your work place.

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:45:09 PM

I thik you need to be very careful, as you risk to loose your time and imagination after some fake profiles Sad

Yes, it's extremely dangerous, it happened to me and I needed long time to recover.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
iyah09

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:15:45 AM

im not favor in online dating because i prefer dating personal not online because im afraid what they do to you if you meet them
4better

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:18:39 AM

Online dating is a great pastime for today's generation. I see it mostly as a venue for flirting or exhibiting one's emotion without reservation. Frequently, it doesn't really last long. Only very few end up well and in marriage. But for the majority, it's all for fun as and enjoyment, nothing serious.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:27:26 AM

Online dating is okay. With frequent chatting and giving more attention, comfort can come. As long as both are comfortable, as long as the two are loyal, distance will not be a problem. However, we must remain cautious if we undergo a long-distance relationship, especially if there are times when we meet with our online partner someday.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:49:33 AM

What are your thoughts on online dating and it's effects on long term relationships?
Online dating is a place that we could meet màny type of person. We could find many people from worldwide and maybe online dating become one solution for workers that couldnt dating outside of home because limited time and money. For long term relationships of course it have effects like to much boring cause the relationship just between gadget no touching skin by skin it makes the romantic feel gone between lovebirds. Better or worse was depend on the person who interaction with it, will the online dating move to a serious stage or just for fun.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
PaulaSantos

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:58:53 AM

Just for my own opinion, online dating is not a good idea. We cannot say that when we date thru internet, is we can say that he/she love who she/he dating. They cannot see each other personally and how they know that they were serious to each other. We kmow the human needs. Every individual wants her partner beside her to comfort her/him in her good times and bad times. Sometimes they need a shoulder to cry on and an ear to lend on.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:18:21 AM

I think online dating is just for flirting nothing serious ,
If you are looking for a serious relationship online dating is definitely not the right choice for you.
BQSKY

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:23:23 AM

Communication between modern people depends largely on the Internet. The Internet provides convenience and there are also some problems, such as reducing the chance of face-to-face communication.
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

There are several reasons why online dating sucks. The first reason is that you do not really see the person with whom your talking. You can spent hours and hours talking and then when you meet them in person they are nothing like the pictures that they use on their profile. I believe that man should invite woman in person and not hide behind computer screens.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:26:14 PM

We all have different perspective through out this topic , to online dating relationship , some are facing the consequences , for example is having trouble to the communication , long distance relationship. Some are just making it for fun , just for fun , some are taking it seriously , and on online dating you can't sure that you were be together and forever sometimes it's just for fun. And for my opinion is online dating is not serious if you wanted to have an serious relationship online dating is not for you , just flirt I guess.

But it depends on the person , some are through online dating , meet by some reason and what a coincidence , and distance build the love more stronger.
leshidogv2

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:36:46 PM

There are some couple who are in relationship right now through the help of online dating site.  It is highly relevant on todays era but for me those who find serious relationship on dating app are just lucky.
Mantic0re

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:33:33 PM

After a few fails I was disappointed with online dating. I was going to quit but I decided to try one last time. I got acquainted with a girl from Ukraine. I was thinking that it's a next scam or something like that. We have been communicating for 2 months. She is very intelligent and speaks English very well. I am thinking to make her a little present for Saint Nicholas Day (I know in Ukraine it's a special holiday). I am going to send her flowers and sweets with 7Roses help. I hope she likes my present and it makes us closer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: