Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world?  (Read 2066 times)
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:23:06 AM

How? Bitcoin is the one that help's people without doubting do it also can help to the developing world.
Help it to people to become rich and someday it will be a great idea to the people to invest in .
eert

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:26:08 AM

I don’t think that developing countries’ development of bitcoin business has a good impact on development. Bitcoin can make people earn twice as much money, and it can also make people lose a lot of money. It’s a real driving force for developing countries to promote development. In the manufacturing industry, Bitcoin is limited in its ability to use the Internet as an application!
Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:30:20 AM

Bitcoins help so much to people. They're help to developing world so.  I think there is a many ways to earn money from bitcoin . To help developing world.   So many people thankful to bitcoin .
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:51:25 AM

Bitcoin has a big factor to change and develop the world. First it change people's mindset to be positive,realistic and motivated to achieve their dreams and because of bitcoin they can change their life and free from poverty. If poverty will be lessen it will be the time that crime will be also lessen because all we know that money and poverty is the root of all crime and evil. And in terms of innovation bitcoin will help the countries or even the whole world to make all paying transaction more fast and convinient that all of us will be benifited. Bitcoin can gives opportunity to all of us to make them life and our world better.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:02:38 AM

Bitcoin helps developing the world by the innovation of technology and utilizing the blockchain technology. It gives a future knowledge to those people who are using it and if it will be recognized in the whole world as part of currency then probably it will surely lessen the cost of time and fee for the transactions that we made.
We all know that we're now living in a generation of technology and by using bitcoin it can help to achieve a faster, smoother, and easier development of the world. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency or digital asset which is being used in transaction or exchange of goods. By that we can conclude that bitcoin is helping the development of the world by means of innovation where trading, exchange, and business related currency is being transformed into technological way.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

yes, but depending on you can work around it every circumstance.
bitcoin can be a fun business in terms of profit. but you need to know, in crypto chances that risk is huge. so you should seek basic knowledge and broad insight.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

For me, Bitcoin has its own strength but also its weaknesses. Starting with how fast it is when doing some transactions because it uses the Internet. Another thing is how secure this kind of currency is, HAving a crypt on the data and only the sender and receiver can deCrypt it. Lastly is the volatility of this Currency, where we can gain a profit from it in terms of the time and value of Bitcoin. the downside is that, Bitcoins needs the internet to function and that there are scammers out there.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

For me, Bitcoin has its own strength but also its weaknesses. Starting with how fast it is when doing some transactions because it uses the Internet. Another thing is how secure this kind of currency is, HAving a crypt on the data and only the sender and receiver can deCrypt it. Lastly is the volatility of this Currency, where we can gain a profit from it in terms of the time and value of Bitcoin. the downside is that, Bitcoins needs the internet to function and that there are scammers out there.
Yeah bitcoin versatility and volatility is two different things that make bitcoin more ample for  new business innovations, versatile in sense that  it is crypto currency there is no burden of bringing physical money and you can set burglary and thief. Volatile price movement is a good business opportunity to buy and selling of bitcoin.

Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:48:54 AM

I think about that bitcoin is better than good profit of world level business. The good developing of business on bitcoin is used to digital currency sysytem.there are common to developing countries around the world. Years of political instability and bitcoin governance has plunged some nations into devastating economic crisis. With the fast paced nature of growth and advancements in other more developed parts of the world of btc. The blockchain technology and cryptocurrency has brought renewed enthusiasm about the prospects of a revival in these countries.The focus of this some currency including that if how cryptocurrency can be of use to these countries are bitcoin business on nations
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:51:45 AM

The digital money utilizes a decentralized innovation. Btc is the most prominent among crypto-currency.Btc can be utilized to pay online securely, keeping the investor's name mystery and cash can be saved in the bank.Since the character of the client is totally hidden,the utilization of advanced money is regularly found in criminal activities.Yet Btc doesn't acknowledge every one of the nations legally.After validating,it can be said that Btc will help in the improvement of the world.But it additionally obvious that Btc is helping a considerable measure of-individual life, group and financial side.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

Bitcoins have an important role to play in making our lives easier. So you're thinking about what bitcoins give in our lives see how people have been successful in life because of bitcoins. Now they are no longer working hard and are happy to have their families around

I agree. It offers a new kind of technology and currency that people can use not just like any traditional currency but also as an investment and trade medium. This opens new doors to business, and thus, it has that capability to actually raise one country's local economy, moreover their global standing in the business system. I think that it is helpful not only to developing countries, but more importantly, it can really do a party in making poor countries better.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.
I am sure the bitcoin will help the development of the world. During this time, many of the jobless young man steeped in bounty hunter program that already have their own business. Therefore, bitcoin already help people get a job and help the reduction of unemployment in the world.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

Even then, Bitcoin is not familiar. Too weird, but with resolutions of technology. I have worked hard to meet people in the financial research industry, individuals who are active in the virtual currency market, merchants, or quarry operators. Most people just talk about bitcoin as a burst bubble, a kind of "virtual currency" similar to "VEGETABLE" VERY dangerous. It's born fraud, or just a new trend, but I was Listen a lot about the value of bitcoin, which makes us profitable. Changed the lives of so many people in the world, helping them to suddenly become billionaires. Besides, many people are tired, with bankruptcy BTC.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:22:43 AM

For the developing world to benefit from bitcoin or crypto currency they have to adopt crypto currency into there system as soon as possible. And at the same time, they need to invest heavily to get the much needed money and to make businesses easy for the investors that will come into their country, and that will lead to development of the developing countries in the world.  

That's right. Although there are so many technological requirements and requisites before a country can actually engage in cryptocurrency-related business ventures, it's all worth it because it can really bring forth so much good changes in a country's economy, and so, those changes will surely transcend to an improved way of living to those people in poor and/or developing countries. And since countries are like chains linked together, the stronger one chain-link is, the better the world economy will be.

Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

Bitcoin is only cryptocurrency it not help developing world, it only helps making p2p transaction all over the world.
Blockchain technology can help develop something new

Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:12:11 AM

Bitcoins helps in building the economic conditions of the world by providing a source of income for the unemployed and can help to eradicate problems of the world such as poverty, malnutrition and unemployment issues as bitcoins gives an additional source of income for those who work the bitcoin community. Bitcoins gives a sense of financial freedom to all its users which is unlike the banking system, in a bank people's money or finances are controlled by the governing bodies or the central banking system. Bitcoin helps in transacting worldwide for the products and services offered online.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

bitcoin well be big challeng in the making and help to all nation that should developing our future...have an important role to play in making our lives easier,so were thinking about what bitcoins give in our lives see how people have been successful in life because of bitcoins. Now they are no longer working hard and are happy to have their families around and making us live better until bitcoin is in the air...
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

Before you want to open Bitcoin Business, is it true that in your country Bitcoin should be used freely? Will the Government of your country agree with this? Will it not cause the pros and cons of Bitcoin? You should think about this too because I do not want this to add a new problem to Bitcoin. Because not everyone can accept Bitcoin. What I fear is that Bitcoin will be even more forbidden. I know Bitcoin has a better future, but all the actions you want to do should be thought through.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

the world is developing by means of innovations, the biton is an innovative currency, and the future is for it. thanks to this currency we unite a lot of people, let's make any purchases, make money without leaving home
CryptosGeek

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

I believe that it will. Have you read  the recent article about Australian startup which started 'Mobile prescription exchange system powered by blockchain' . Slowly Blockchain is more and more used for the development. I am really happy to see that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: