Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world?  (Read 2057 times)
cryptojohnstone

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

The question is: we know bitcoin can better the world. So why are many compadres trying to stop this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

Bitcoin can help the developing world to make their lives better if they are willing to invest in it long term but the issue is that many citizens are not even aware of bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. They need to be educated properly about the many opportunities that are in this life changing tech

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:58:25 AM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

By connecting the world through a single digital currency: bitcoins. With bitcoins, we can finally be able to send money without anyone interfering in between at comforts of everyone's home. Bitcoins have changed the game of money transfer to a whole new level and we should embrace this change.
This one aspect really have such guts to create an amazing chance for all countries in world to get on single line. Although I don’t think so this will ever happen but yes there are slight chances for bitcoins to take command over international market and become international currency as dollar now. If this happen, this world be totally different and we will be seeing a digital era.
NA boom

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:41:07 AM

Bitcoin can economically improve the whole world. Economy is one of the most important pillars of a country. If this economy is developed then the country is progressing on the path of progress. This Bitcoin causes people's economic growth. Human equality means the country's growth. And the whole world will be enlightened in this country's growth.
So, if you accept Bitcoin, then Bitcoin will one day embrace the whole world and help it economically.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

Bitcoin helps the developing world by means of reaching out the bitcoin users all over the world.Through this,helps them earn money through crypto.Of course these users need to have the hardwork and patience to earn money.

The economy in any country is based on the national currency. People will never live well in a collapsed country even if they have bitcoins. And bitcoin can not help the whole country. Bitcoin can only help some people can and will work. They actually use bitcoin to have an income at their level in the developed world
Hitesh Ohri

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

nowadays bitcoins plays a vital role in development of countries. it encourages the financial health of the entire country and also a very good initiative to earn big money.
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:02:05 AM

bitcoin is very helpful especially for developing countries, it can also help finance in a country that is currently highly developed both the economy and in all sectors, but depending on the country itself
difficuw

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:08:04 AM

Bitcoin has the potential to help developing countries get one, a higher level of financial security and freedom than all experience in the past. The world of financial security and freedom will allow people to invest and save for their future. After all, luxury goods are only affordable to a small number of people.
bettm

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:10:56 AM

Bitcoin as a new type of technology, the introduction of developing countries can promote their economic development, but at the same time it will also bring about the factors that damage the economic market. It can be said to be a double-edged sword.
Bezita

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:11:59 AM

For developing countries to benefit from bitcoin or crypto currencies they must apply crypto currency into the system as soon as possible. And at the same time, they need to invest heavily to get the much needed money and make business easy for the investors who will come to their country, and that will lead to the development of developing countries in the world.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:12:25 AM

This one aspect really have such guts to create an amazing chance for all countries in world to get on single line. Although I don’t think so this will ever happen but yes there are slight chances for bitcoins to take command over international market and become international currency as dollar now. If this happen, this world be totally different and we will be seeing a digital era.
I am sure, bitcoin will become an alternative payment instrument recognized by the world. Well, our world has undergone many changes, almost all aspects of life using technology, as well as payment systems. Sooner or later cryptocurrency will be an effective payment alternative.

gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

Its a good idea that you can open a business for the people who use bitcoin. Nowadays many people and earned bitcoin through joining campaign and work hard to earn faster at bitcoin. In that case you can help those people buying you item or product through bitcoin and its hassle free, no need to withdraw.
dexterbit

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:40:41 AM

Cryptocurrencies have the potential to change the lives of some of the world's poorest and most desperate people for the better.and it can help also finance in a country that currently developed both the economy and in all sectors.it can improve lives by helping residents of developing countries participate in the global economy and escape from poverty.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:12:07 AM

For now we  can't say that bitcoin is totally developed its either developing. But I think bitcoin become much better in future.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

I'm sure bitcoin will grow rapidly, especially in a country that is currently developing its economy, if they invest from now it will be able to grow the economy in the country in the future
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

bitcoin will not develop the world, it is rather anti developing because of the ressource waste.

only thing that could help is if businesses get more stable demand.

regards

Bitcoin has the potential to help developing countries get one, a higher level of financial security and freedom than all experience in the past. The world of financial security and freedom will allow people to invest and save for their future.
Indeed, physical money cannot give as much security and freedom over capital as bitcoin can and these are also the reasons due to which people prefer bitcoin over paper money. It also keeps the transactions of a person and his total asset anonymous. There is no need to pay large amount of taxes. Not only has this but bitcoin provided people with job opportunities. Nothing can be better than earning sufficient amount of money by working from home.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

In this modern world there are a lot of things that makes this world more develop and yes indeed bitcoin is one of those things. Somehow bitcoin helps to develop the world in online transactions. It is one of the most famous coins that were being used now days. Those coins were the one which you can send to one person to another with only by the used of application and internet. In this process this makes the payment and remittances more easy and convenient. Just imagine that you don’t need to go to banks or even go hand in hand to those person you want to send money or payment. With just few clicks you can finish your transactions.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

I think bitcoin is a big help in developing our world into a better way of living, bitcoin is a digital money that is very simple and has a big value even if its only a small amount of it, so its going to make our system more few numbers and has many new discoveries to find in the future of bitcon.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

Bitcoin helps to develop the world by making the transaction easier which means that fiat is no longer be needed. Bitcoin is a great development because of its potential, but one thing bothered me, what if the value of bitcoin is still not stable? Do you think people will continue to support and adapt bitcoin despite of its value?
Mosunus

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

based my best experience bitcoin can help developing world. there is the reason i say that,  with bitcoin we can add our income as side job and it can minimize the number of people who unemployment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: