Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world?  (Read 2057 times)
Killerbulate

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

Bitcoin can help the developing world by giving us a lot of opportunities especially for those people who need an extra income and unemployed.. Bitcoin can also helps to improve country's economy, it helps a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.
Bitcoin is part of the innovation of the technology, which is bitcoin can be acces with the use of the gadgets and Internet connection. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that may help the people to invest, trade, buy, sell, and any related thing about market and economy.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

Bitcoin can help the developing world by giving us a lot of opportunities especially for those people who need an extra income and unemployed.. Bitcoin can also helps to improve country's economy, it helps a lot.

No, Bitcoin will not be improving the country just by giving people opportunities to earn money. Bitcoin is not a job, it is a technology that will ride the future of technologies. Bitcoin will be making the payment, the transactions more easier and efficient. I might not satisfy the users on these days but I think in the past, it will be developed on the part that we are expecting it.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

Bitcoin can help to streamline some economic processes and so, to some extent, make our existence easier. But I can't see much revolution behind it...

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

The status of bitcoin now still unuseful to those people who are not involved to crypto currency.
But this an opposite side to those got.involved in bitcoin industry.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

As you say, it may 'help many people who are wanted to have a fast transaction wherever they are and also it can opens a big opportunity for everyone who are wanted to earn an income through internet by using bitcoin''. However, I don't think it will 'create jobs for people and reduce unemployment' in the short/medium term. In fact, I consider that adopting a world universal fiat may be bad for our economies as it usually happens when we eliminate trade tariffs on goods.
Maybe by it's resourcefulness because bitcoin is really giving chances to those who has financial problems it serves as their parttime job to earn extra. It can also give convenience if we can use it for transactions because we don't need to bring huge amount of money with us if we can transact it through bitcoin. So bitcoin is really changing the world.

vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

I develop bitcoin, I do not know how to do it! But the technology that makes bitcoin, blockchain, is going to change the world and is doing it right now. I do not know your awareness, but every day a new project is announced for blockchain-based development. With Blockchain, the whole world will change, technological development, democracy, health care, and many things that do not come to mind will change. Since we started this change with Bitcoin, Bitcoin will always have a special position.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

Bitcoin greatly helps the development of the world because I see many bounty projects that make sophisticated technology for the development of the world. In addition, bitcoin also helps the poor and also helps the economy in a country. my friends often thank me because they have earned a lot of money from bitcoin.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

Bitcoin can help a lot to the developing world since it is a global currency can operate for the business world wide. It is the first crypto currency with certain characteristics such a decentralized one and maintains the anonymity with the block chain technology..Bitcoin enables to the business people to do their  direct and easy .Possibly bitcoin will be the new era currency suitable for paying the domestic bills , local shopping and the international purchase as well
Csomayor

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

To an extent it's obvious that the global world, needs a market investment system, which bitcoin has produced a fast link for global marketing which intermediate between countries.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.
Bitcoin is classified as an alternative currency, it is use as a medium of exchange of value. That is why it can be an alternative choice to invest your wealth. Anything that is related to exchange and value in the market is vital to the economy of a nation. So, bitcoin could be an instrument for developing countries to meet economic stability.
TheSmo

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

Bitcoin will somehow take its niche in the global economy, the analyst believes. However, making long-term forecasts about the course and fate of crypto-currency is difficult
Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

my opinion is very helpful and provide better in the future what else the government gives regulation about bitcoin it will surely help the country for in the future.
for example bitcoin in taxes will definitely help the country's income and develop bitcoin technology in countries that legalize bitcoin.
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

many in my country are unemployed but now have an income from Bitcoin results by being a bounty hunter, it is very clear Bitcoin helps many people and makes the world more developed..
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

Bitcoin is helping in developing the world in a number of ways, and Bitcoin is a Critpo currency that can be used for long periods of time. Many people in the world are working with Bitcoin, from which people who are unemployed in the world are earning money by sitting at home. And are contributing in making our country viable and the Bitcoin forum is helping us and our country to remove unemployment from the country.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

Bitcoin have been a very good alternative way of earning profits for the retired and the unemployed mostly because of how easy it is to buy and invest in the bitcoin industry. I think bitcoin helps these people since it provides them with profits therefore making them productive members of the country. Moreover, if bitcoin would be considered a currency then it will offer huge possibilities and a promising future for the world economy.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

Bitcoin is perfect for the developing world that have bad financial management. There is too much corruption in oil and mineral rich countries that only a handful of officials get rich while the people are poor. Bitcoin will solve their problems by taking control away from those people who embezzle their country's wealth.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

I think bitcoin can help with developing the world through its easy process for all or increasing the value of tokens each day or the more help it makes for everyone I learn to use it is not impossible to lift each other their lives because it is a good apportunities for our countries.
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

bitcoin really helps people in finding additional income, opens job opportunities in the online world and make a better future.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

bitcoin a digital money and bitcoin a coin mining investment. I'm sure bitcoin really helps the world and reduces unemployment in the country. bitcoin is very useful for the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: