Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world?  (Read 2057 times)
keywordsbadge

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

Bitcoins can fluidate the local circulations of daily cryptoz replaced with bitcoins as well as it will co exist with fiats

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

It's help to developing the world by helping people to reach they're goals and dreams in life so the country in the world will be have a many businesses in each country and they're invest in bitcoin in the trusted coin in website's ranking ..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

in my opinion btc trading can make people think like investors and prepare for other forms of trading like as stocks and forex and if people would know this the wealth point would go higher in those countries.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

bitcoin can help the developing world by providing a better way of transactions, connections and by decreasing the population of the individuals who are not capable of providing their own needs. with bitcoin they can send their child to school which will be the future generations, the generations that is more competent and have a more high technology which will result to a better world. they will be connected with everyone and can buy and transact within just a few minutes or even seconds
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

I guess it could help give those without jobs a way to earn for themselves and also make it easier for them to do business with people from all over the world.
Ryan1212

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

Analysts are sure that the further dynamics of bitcoin will depend on the general popularity of the crypto currency and the influx of new players to the market, as well as the rules and laws of regulators around the world. However, today in the block-industry there is a high uncertainty, therefore, the risks for investors of others crypto currency are higher than ever.
xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

Think bitcoin can help to develop the world in many respects, but the simplest is that the bitcoin can create more work for people and if you have a work, you have money, you get money, spend it and pay taxes therefore you can help your economy. at firs people must reunderstand what is money in global economy!
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

The payments are secured so countries that don’t have strong banking system can get into agreements easier
Businessmen are attracted towards bitcoin because they are using it for international transactions with complete authority residing with them. We should promote bitcoin in developing countries and third world countries because they are huge in number and if they start supporting and using bitcoin, we are going to see it as a global currency soon. They should be told about the dual nature of bitcoin.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

Which makes the bitcoin good is the base system that makes up the bitcoin itself. And that is the blockchain. The basic system of bitcoin makes it easy in many ways. Transaction, history, until efficiency. Everything gets better. And I think this is the latest technology at the moment.

tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

By making a profit from investing in bitcoins, Bitcoin is helping the world reduce unemployment in some countries. Bitcoins also help make payments faster and safer. Bitcoin also creates new business forms. bringing profits to investors

LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. I don't know how Bitcoin can make the world a better place. But I can say with confidence that blockchain can make the world better. A lot of projects built on blockchain deserve respect. We learned about the blockchain through bitcoin, so the Bitcoin merit too.

lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:05:15 AM

Bitcoin will help boost the Cryptocurrency market and become a new trend in trading and business activities. Today, Blockchain technology is gaining a lot of attention from countries and intends to bring this technology into their country's finances. That may reflect that the Cryptocurrency market will be well received by many countries in the future after a period of prohibition. And Bitcoin is the kernel in the Cryptocurrency market
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

How to develop with the help of people who work hard to promote and develop the bitcoin itself, if there is no hard work then bitcoin will not grow.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.
It can possibly give on which it can make transaction fast and secure wherever we are. Bitcoin can improve our lives just by holding it because bitcoin can give you a profit just by holding it, as the demand possibly rise in the future it is also a big possibility of earning a huge profit.

mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

I think so too. Bitcoin development helps investors to enter the cryptocurrency market more and more quickly and profitably in the future. There are many projects in the potential and growing cryptocurrency market. This helps the economy to develop rapidly.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

Bitcoin is very able to give the world and a better future. This has been proven for some people who use Bitcoin. Maybe this time Bitcoin cannot change all the life of people in the World. Because not everyone is familiar with Bitcoin. But for some people who know Bitcoin, Bitcoin greatly helps their economy get better. This has been very evident in front of my eyes. So I really believe in Bitcoin if one day Bitcoin can help the World grow.

tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

Think bitcoin can help to develop the world in many respects, but the simplest is that the bitcoin can create more work for people and if you have a work, you have money, you get money, spend it and pay taxes therefore you can help your economy. at firs people must reunderstand what is money in global economy!
Also the usage of technology is widespread in our century, and bitcoin really copes up with the development. Bitcoin can really help with the transaction system of different countries in the world.

vipaleks

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

First of all, it will help the population of the whole planet to pay in stores with a single currency and make transfers very quickly.  Smiley
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

Have you experience to get a profit from trading or doing task related in bitcoin ?
if you have ,imagine every single person in your country is getting profit from bitcoin .
It would probably have a positive effect to the economy of a particular country...

Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

Bitcoin can give a better world for the future by increasing the percent of people who has a job, bitcoin can help people who don't have job just by allowing many to people to create account in bitcoin and help those people to earn money in bitcoin, by giving oppurtunity to those people who wants to have a better life, that is the help of bitcoin to have a better and improving the development of our world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: