Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:46:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world?  (Read 2057 times)
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

Bitcoin is like a super hero hero who can help someone who is experiencing kesulita, because when I have difficulty to live Bitcoin help and also change my life for the better. and my future becomes more colorful because of Bitcoin, so my future now depends on Bitcoin because of Bitcoin the super hero. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

Virtual currencies can contribute to social and economic development in the future and greatly assist the development of the country and promote it Cool
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

I think if bitcoin is run correctly and calculated, then you will get a better future from now.

juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

I think you should take care of the permissions and you should also make sure that your country accepts payments using bitcoin so that when you set up a business using bitcoin can be supported and approved by the state.

Telybin

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

If you notice any intermediaries, they have a limit on the transfer and receive money in the day. But with bitcoin, you can send an unlimited number of bitcoins to your friends and relatives. No matter where they are in the world. And you can send at any time, no one can manage the amount you send. Once there, it will not be changed arbitrarily. Hackers can not attack. Such ownership creates conditions for prosperity for billions of people.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

The developing world was made to be as they are, so the only thing needed for them is to not make them artificialy retarded. If they would want cryptos it should be their own choice. Too much messing up in their economy not make them any better.
saedasda

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

Our world needs to innovate so we don't stop learning and developing other thing. We may adopt and use this bitcoin as a daily payment just like using fiat as of now.

icomap24

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:17:44 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 03:40:35 PM by icomap24

I think bitcoin is able to change our future.
Blockchain technology can have an influence on too many sectors. It can be kill corruption, to reduce inflation, to change remittance and cross-border transactions, to change banked sector.
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

Bitcoin has a long way to bring about the financial revolution, but the trend is changing. The biggest gains will be those of the world’s poorest and least human rights. Currently, Bitcoin may still be the top 1% of the world, but entrepreneurs will find ways to make the world’s poorest part enjoy the benefits of Bitcoin. This is only a matter of time.
Discourze

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

One of the best examples you can see of developing countries using BTC to their advantage is Venezuela:

With their currency collapsing to being essentially worthless, they've needed to find other means to send (from the outside) funds to their family members still living in those difficult situations. They've been able to send funds through BTC, and consequently, the family members have been able to subsist and live using the online currency. It caught the attention of the gov't SO MUCH that they went ahead and launched a Petrodollar (SCAM) that said it would use their own oil barrels as leverage in the business.

Countries in the middle east, countries with a currency so devaluated the paper is worth more as a means to make fire than as a means of purchase, are all examples of countries that could use an un-biased, un-centralised, and un-regulated means for the transfer and safe keeping of their funds. Let the people have control over their own funds, and make small businesses that implement these so more and more people will adopt these cryptocurrencies rather than stay in the same old line of trusting FIAT.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:01:28 AM

Bitcoin helps people to recover their poverty,many unemployed people can earn sufficient amount of money to lead their live .
gwapaMe

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

Bitcoin have the posibilities to develop the world. It have a potential to change the lives of some of the world’s poorest and most desperate people for the better. And also can improve lives, by helping residents of developing countries participate in the global economy and escape from poverty.
creativereza

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

I think Bitcoin can help the developing world in many ways.
     At first, I think that since it is an online currency, those who want to earn online can easily earn it online. As a result, they can lead a better life by improving their economic progress.
      Secondly, because it is online currency since it is made online, which is much safer than general bank transactions. This creates a lot of security for people to invest and trade online through Bitcoin. As a result, the investment of online currency has increased and it increases the value of the online currency and the people are more able to afford.
     Another reason I think is that since most people and countries are now accepting Bitcoin, Bitcoin has been able to play a more favorable role in the economic development of more people than in the past, or will be more capable in the future. Which will help the people of the future to improve their lives by improving the economic development of the people of the future?
Considering these many more things, it can be said that Bitcoin can help the world to develop in many ways.
Weeko

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

Very philosophical theme. Bitcoin can radically change the whole world, as it destroys the concept of centrality, on which all states and institutions are based.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

bitcoin make the world easy when it comes to payment and transactions. Making it more convenient for us to purchase any tours and things that we want to buy using virtual money. Bitcoin makes such as transactions, payments in flights and purchasing products in the market. In the near future, bitcoin will be more popular than the flat money.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

i think bitcoin don't give the better future for us but i think bitcoin will give us simple payment and make us easy to pay in the market, offline store, or online store, because we can see that there are real time transaction and of course there are not confirmation by people, all thing is workd by system and computer

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:33:23 AM

Of course Bitcoin can help development the world and world people also.many people already get Bitcoin their jobs,Bitcoin is also their money.have been many poor people in this world.their want to ways to life development then their quickly try to business with the Bitcoin.is the good think to the extra money.
wer9d25gqj

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

bitcoin can be our future currency if every product can be bought with bitcoins. to start, promote a good quality product that uses bitcoin like those ICO's new coins. keep in mind that bitcoin is for trading, not investment schemes
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

Already a lot of evidence or examples of people can be successful with bitcoin but it can not be a guarantee that bitcoin can develop the world even all the people. Doing business with bitcoin can be the best business of the day, but it must first be thought about the risks.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

I am curious what kind of bitcoin business you want to open

But bitcoin really do give world a better future. You can see how blockchain changed the payment method. How new innovations are invented each day.
And there is many more. One thing for sure, bitcoin is the invention of the century after internet itself Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: