Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world?  (Read 2057 times)
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

The developing world was made to be as they are, so the only thing needed for them is to not make them artificialy retarded. If they would want cryptos it should be their own choice. Too much messing up in their economy not make them any better.
I think it's okay as long as we understand the basis and the system. That means we better take the opportunity that we understand about. It means taking bitcoin as the business needs the knowledge of bitcoin itself. Doing this kind of survey is good, but don't forget to understand how bitcoin system works, This will help us to decide what kind of bitcoin business we should take.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ram64GB

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

If you change your question to be like "Can crypto improve economy of a country ?" It would be better. Bitcoin itself doesn't matter but the way it will be used does. Several projects can be implemented through Blockchain technology can improve economy and fight corruption.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

Bitcoins have an important role to play in making our lives easier. So you're thinking about what bitcoins give in our lives see how people have been successful in life because of bitcoins. Now they are no longer working hard and are happy to have their families around
Bitcoin can help our world to develop by being resourcefulness. It can help us to vanished unemployment in the future because bitcoin is really profitable in so many ways. It can also help us in our daily transaction when they all agreed to use it in payments and other things. As you can see bitcoin can really give convenience to our lives little by little bitcoin is really helping us to innovate our systems and develope our countries.
Winedmeel

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

Bitcoin build a better community by giving a chance to develope there self by using the crypto and also bitcoin gives alots of benifits many people can afford what they want and needs it helps to improve the lives every one who uses it..
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

Bitcoin helps the developing world in many ways. It creates job for people and reduce unemployment. In this way it effects country's economic. It helps in online money transactions.
Bitcoin is helping us in so many ways.and one of the most important role of bitcoin in developing our world is it help us out to vanished poverty by giving opportunities to everyone to earn profit. Yeah it is not that you can earn easily but ofcourse you have to spend time learning and being skilled in the field where you find opportunity and the good thing about bitcoin is, bitcoin is not that much complicated unlike the others.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.
I think bitcoin will helps a lot to our economy to improvre more and because of this theres a lot of people will get or will become rich in the future by investing and because of bitcoin theres a lot of company accepting this to use as a payment or to pay bills and others.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

The developing world is fraught with a lot of challenges ranging from lack of good health care system, to lack of infrastructure and even a challenge to eating decent meals. the bitcoin can bring a lot of opportunities to transform the sick,  the not catered for and other group of people associated with the low rung position in the developing countries by making jobs and amenities available. the impact could be huge and exponential.

zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

Bitcoin has helped investors in the growing cryptocurrency market, helping the economies of developed countries grow in the most modern way. Many people know the benefits of bitcoin should be using bitcoin to pay for their services, helping the economy grow more and more.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

I think bitcoin helps people to see the development of technology world and create jobs for people. Maybe in the future bitcoin will help the developing country economy by establishing and managing their own bitcoin business, such as mining.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

it helps through you be able to earn and spend bitcoin also instead of only your national currency

Sir mikolo

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

Bitcoin have the potential to change the lives of some of the world’s poorest and most desperate people for the better. Cryptocurrency can improve lives by helping residents of developing countries participate in the global economy and escape from poverty.
Hyperinflation, poverty, lack of jobs, lack of access to banking, lack of capital, and poor access to markets are among the problems that altcoins can help people in developing nations solve. This will be achieved by giving everybody in the world access to modern banking and financial services through the blockchain.
Mike1992

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

Thousands of Venezuelans have found a way to escape hyperinflation; and Maduro’s policies by mining Bitcoin,
The Atlantic reported. Venezuelans simply use their country’s cheap electricity to mine or harvest Bitcoin from the blockchain. In return, they get a currency is going up in value while the Bolivar plummets.
Bitcoin miners can make around $500 a month, which is a fortune in Venezuela. That is enough money to feed a family of four and purchase basic supplies like diapers and insulin. More importantly; Venezuelans can buy items they need online with Bitcoin, or use it to purchase Amazon gift cards to buy the supplies they need.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

Bitcoin gives us money and money is an essential in this world and is a thing we need to survive. poverty is one of the biggest problems in some countries and if bitcoin will help us to solve poverty it will be a big development in the history.

SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

In my humble, only people themselves can give world a better future. Bitcoin is just a powerful instrument, but if you wont try and work on it, it wont happen
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

Bitcoin is actually helping developing countries. These countries have a large number of unemployed individuals so thanks to bitcoin, new jobs are being open for the public. The industries in these countries are starting to grow as well as the economy of the country. Overall, I think that cryptocurrency is a great help that this investments and trades are now opening doors  for the success of these developing countries.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:23:31 PM

Developing world needs a lot of financial instruments to increase their welfare and wellbeings. I think Bitcoins investment can assist people of developing world to increase their finances through investing in bitcoins. creating a mutual fund of cryptocurrencies like bitcoins, and a mixture of altcoins like ether and ripple , can help developing world to invest in it and they benefit from the price appreciations of these currencies.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Eko prasetyo

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:34:55 PM

I think How bitcoin helps the developing world? Bitcoin is one that helps people become more dignified without hesitation doing it can also help the developing world.
Help people to be more creative to help the welfare of the community and someday it will be a great idea for people to invest. Manage their finances better.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

Dont know how? it can revolutionize how the fiat works and it could replace it in the future i am talking about the further future few decades from now which is why we should start earning tokens from these cryptocurrencies as it is still profitable,because if most of the people will do bounties it is going to be much to for the stakes and we wont good bounties.

Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

Small thing or large thing has an impact to our world. Just like in bitcoin, before people are using fiat money to pay bills, buy some products, purchase some loads, etc. But now as you can see everything have been develop you can pay your bills in just one click, you can buy products online and you can purchase loads with the use of bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

of course yes because bitcoin is digital currency as part of new era of technology, new technology are big help for the economy growth all over the world because of new system making for day to day fast transaction using an internet connection, the same with bitcoin including whole cryptocurrency design for the convenience for faster transaction for the day to day payment transaction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: