Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47769 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:25:47 PM

What really skeptical right now is, why only 2 worker in the team.
There might be some team members behind this project that really not an important to publish their information since they just doing a small job.

Maybe your right but the dev must explain it to the people why there are only 2 members working the project. Or maybe this is just a small project which can only be done by 2 people.
perhaps these two people are the main developers in this project. Although I believe that they need to show us all the employees who participate in the development of the project.
This can also be a part of the project where it is stable and no extra supervisors are required.only two of the best devs are enough.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

This project has a really great concept and idea for the whole community for the benefits of people around. Yes, it will be a project that will be very beneficial to each one us. It has a great features to attract more people as a decentralized task market. I will really support this project.
Yes i completely agree with you.The project idea is very unique and helpful for all the peoples.this project is fully scalable decentralized freelancing market so all people can earn more profits from this cryptoTask platform.
This platform is built for the people who seek to offer their services for a certain amount of award from the users of their services, This platform will create a great network of all the opportunity people can get at one place on this secure platform.
Definitely, which makes everyone of us comfortable to know what is it great services that may offer. Hopefully this project will success since many users as well as investors are looking forward on this project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

Based on my observation there are alot of freelancers that are underpaid. It seems that most clients take advantage of this vulnerability of a first time freelancer.
Then definitely with this kind of platform maybe that kind of problem will be given a solution. Well, if they are just wise enough maybe they will be paid with good amount.
As i know about freelancer so far your salary at freelancer work depend on both your major and budget of employers. At CryptoTask i think is the seem, you cannot apply a high salary for easy work Smiley

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

So that means the job seeker, the advertiser must put money on their account first to verify that they can really pay the freelancer after he/she finished the work? That would be a great idea then.

Yes, Clients ( the one who offer task ) put a deposit equal to the task value, while freelancers need to put down 10% of the task they applied for.it. Let take example.

A client :  need website template bduget 200$
    --> client need to deposit 200$ first then put his offer
A freelancer : Applied for task
   ---> need to deposit 40$ (20%)
in this the platform ensure that client will pay and freelancer will do the job, since no one will deposit money to just troll.
if the CryptoTask platform will work in this way, it will be very useful and convenient for freelancers who are in search of work. This will ensure the safety of both users and employers.

Amazing idea. I agree that the freelancer should deposit an amount. But where will be the money go? As a freelancer, can you withdraw the money after the task is done or it will serve as a payment?

if there was no dispute, freelancer's escrow goes back to the freelancer. in case that there was a dispute, losing party covers the cost
So there will be some sort of cash bond and cryptotask will act like the escrow, am I correct? How are you going to decide about the losing party?

From my understanding, in case of dispute, there are reviewer that will decide if the freelancer done the task in the way should be done or not, in other word, if the reviewers vote for you will get money and if they vote against you then client you win, but you lose nothing just you not get paid for ur job.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:56:54 PM

Based on my observation there are alot of freelancers that are underpaid. It seems that most clients take advantage of this vulnerability of a first time freelancer.

You are right, sometimes the rate is too low compared to the tasks they want to finish. I hope this project will make fairness and equality. I am curios what will be the outcome of this project once it launch already.
If freelancer did not finished business that it idler, instead of freelancer. How it is possible to take a serious request for performance, foreknowing price and not to execute him? Anyway, this platform will not give to such to take place, advance payment on execution of some of work possibly will be received.
I think this platform will mostly avoid the concept of the advance payment and will add trust ratings fro some freelances which are working with them this system will help people to keep track of some very trusted freelancers on this platform which can also get advance payments.

The site's gonna act as an escrow so you'll ofc need to do upfront payment but if you get scammed by the freelancer you dont lose money with it
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:08:50 PM

You are right, sometimes the rate is too low compared to the tasks they want to finish. I hope this project will make fairness and equality. I am curios what will be the outcome of this project once it launch already.
If freelancer did not finished business that it idler, instead of freelancer. How it is possible to take a serious request for performance, foreknowing price and not to execute him? Anyway, this platform will not give to such to take place, advance payment on execution of some of work possibly will be received.
I think this platform will mostly avoid the concept of the advance payment and will add trust ratings fro some freelances which are working with them this system will help people to keep track of some very trusted freelancers on this platform which can also get advance payments.

The site's gonna act as an escrow so you'll ofc need to do upfront payment but if you get scammed by the freelancer you dont lose money with it
But if we get scammed by the free lancer ultimately we will be loosing all our deliverable like the hard work we kept to deliver the efforts, all work we did with free lancing will be lost with no pay Huh
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:22:10 PM

How does this compare to bounty0x?
As far as I know, CryptoTask will work more in general level around the crypto world. The'll be able to manage services as long as they will have freelance contributors.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:49:26 PM

Oh my god, i find out their bounty for a long time ago, from end of October, 2017. Could we can join this bounty atm?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

Oh my god, i find out their bounty for a long time ago, from end of October, 2017. Could we can join this bounty atm?

Probably not at this point anymore since like that sounds like it was ages and ages ago. But again I have never really seen any sigs from them so I guess they might want some
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:36:08 AM

How will this platform secure that every freelancer will be paid by the person who ask for services? We all know that someone are just using freelancer and get free services by scamming them. How will this platform take action to this?

Nice question mate, I also want to know if their is some apps which can easily to trace your services as this project have provided? Also ,how can we know if the information came from reliable source? Hoping for positive response.
Hi there bud, i just got the answer of what i needed. I joined the telegram group earlier and somehow they were able to answer my question. All funds will be escrowed that is the solution, this is the advantage in blockchain technology.

PDAngel

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

This project is very underrated. Let everyone help Crypto Task grow! A simple sharing at social network maybe small but will definitely help or invite someone join their telegram group, such as.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

Nice work, I have seen many freelancer sites now. I am wondering what separates this one from the others?
Yes, there are a lot of websites with freelancers today. And choose from them worthy hard. I hope that this will not let you down.

I think their platform is somehow unique because everyone who joins the websites will have potential to earn. Even I'm not a freelancer, I am interested for reviewing projects and ICO's.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

With this project that has a secure and interesting great platform, we should continuously support CryptoTask. Aside from the great characteristics it has, it is the 1st fully scalable decentralized freelancing market that will surelly bloom in the market industry. Let's get our hand together and give our support to this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:52:03 AM

it will great idea if that will happen and i hope they put in all the jobs performed by individuals or job they offered and how will and transparent it was executed with a rating system this will make for easier selection for freelancing activities

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

Nice work, I have seen many freelancer sites now. I am wondering what separates this one from the others?
Yes, there are a lot of websites with freelancers today. And choose from them worthy hard. I hope that this will not let you down.

I think their platform is somehow unique because everyone who joins the websites will have potential to earn. Even I'm not a freelancer, I am interested for reviewing projects and ICO's.
Joining a network like this will let you learn how to become a freelancer. You might not have the skills at first but as you do the task that the platform is going to offer you will slowly be able to make your own profile.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

This project is very underrated. Let everyone help Crypto Task grow! A simple sharing at social network maybe small but will definitely help or invite someone join their telegram group, such as.
Talk without even doing anything to support this project growing is the bad way to support, you better to support this project moreover than shitposting like this.
rabotacoin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

I have seen a lot of freelancing websites through the years and some of them are even asking money to freelancer before getting hired. This platform will clearly have an advantage because of the information provided on the whitepaper.
as far as I know, those who ask for money in advance are almost always scammers. Judging by the information provided, the CryptoTask platform will work absolutely differently, and this is its advantage. A great place for freelancers.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

I have seen a lot of freelancing websites through the years and some of them are even asking money to freelancer before getting hired. This platform will clearly have an advantage because of the information provided on the whitepaper.
as far as I know, those who ask for money in advance are almost always scammers. Judging by the information provided, the CryptoTask platform will work absolutely differently, and this is its advantage. A great place for freelancers.
Not necessarily those who ask for money in advance of scammers. There are projects that only do so and they grow up rather quickly. Everything depends on the good faith of the developers.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

This platform also asks for a contribution before getting hired. It is not a sort of payment for the job you take but it is for the protection for the one who hires you. This is because there are lots of job takers who assumed a job but didnt finish it in the end.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:40:37 PM

This platform also asks for a contribution before getting hired. It is not a sort of payment for the job you take but it is for the protection for the one who hires you. This is because there are lots of job takers who assumed a job but didnt finish it in the end.
Of course, everyone here wants to get and insure themselves and it's good if it works, but the decentralized platform should be more usable than the centralized one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: