Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47769 times)
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

I think, that is right. We should join the group chats of this project so that we are being more updated for the latest news and developments of this project. This project should not be put into waste. Let us make the innovation of technology into a wonderful and in a beneficial use of it for the whole community.
I guess they already made the group chats on Telegram, you can search them in page one and read carefully for this.

Group chats can get pretty irritating especially when the admins 10 messages every other millisecond which is hella annoying to me and is unfortunately common
Yes that is usually common. Even i do not check each messege in the group as there collects thousands of messeges in a day and i don't think anyone has such time to check every messege in the group. It is better to go for pinned messeges and overlook at the others.
It is very simple when a bot is used in a chat and removes advertising links and other unnecessary information.
Thatswhy i do not usually join a group with bot into it as i can trust humans but not robots. But bots can be sued in good and profitable ways by removing the advertisement/ referral links.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

I think, that is right. We should join the group chats of this project so that we are being more updated for the latest news and developments of this project. This project should not be put into waste. Let us make the innovation of technology into a wonderful and in a beneficial use of it for the whole community.

Who has been here for a long time, he has already joined the active group. There you can quickly get the answer to the question interesting you. here react with a delay.
ofcourse it will only depend on the person given the task of maintaining ann thread and if he is not that busy but telegram and other media will be much better and also different people can answer your question faster

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

How do you see the Job listings ? I have Metamask installed but can't see nothing.
Is the site working ?
I think the site is not working, as they say, it should be yet. It's underdeveloped and if you will see job listings it is possible that it will be just example for their templates.

they seem to just have a platform that is more like a test than beta maybe they will look up this and fix it which is a probability i hope they make an official statement about this so that people understand whats going on

it is working. click on Find Jobs
Great that it is working now and you can click and Find Jobs, even if it is still a beta (?) it's a good way of showing how the team is really doing their job to serve the community a better way of knowing this platform. Will check again later to test how comfortable will the user be in accessing it.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

How do you see the Job listings ? I have Metamask installed but can't see nothing.
Is the site working ?
I think the site is not working, as they say, it should be yet. It's underdeveloped and if you will see job listings it is possible that it will be just example for their templates.

they seem to just have a platform that is more like a test than beta maybe they will look up this and fix it which is a probability i hope they make an official statement about this so that people understand whats going on

it is working. click on Find Jobs
Great that it is working now and you can click and Find Jobs, even if it is still a beta (?) it's a good way of showing how the team is really doing their job to serve the community a better way of knowing this platform. Will check again later to test how comfortable will the user be in accessing it.
Still would be not bad that it was possible to find work through search on the key words and phrases, it would facilitate process of search for looking for, as well as would attract a greater flow for choice by the executor's employer.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

Wait the beta has been released ? where can I find that , on their site roadmap It says that the Beta Version Is not released yet !! I would love to try it out and see how the platform gonna function.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

Who has been here for a long time, he has already joined the active group. There you can quickly get the answer to the question interesting you. here react with a delay.
ofcourse it will only depend on the person given the task of maintaining ann thread and if he is not that busy but telegram and other media will be much better and also different people can answer your question faster

Here is their telegram link: https://t.me/joinchat/GPMFtQ8F2bgS1zc2M6qEjg. If you join this chat group, you can interact with their admin. The project is still young and has more rooms for improvements. Feedbacks from the users are important in building this project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:12:23 PM

Hi, everybody!

CryptoTask ICO is listed at ICOinRating.

You can support CryptoTask through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/cryptotask/.
Finally it happened, thank you for the link to this rating. We must support CryptoTask in their promotion, because they really deserve it.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

Hi, everybody!

You can support CryptoTask through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/cryptotask/.
Finally it happened, thank you for the link to this rating. We must support CryptoTask in their promotion, because they really deserve it.
As we are supporting crypto because we are experiencing its potentiality and better communication for our deserving investments in the right platform it is better to caste our vote which is a sharing to other investors about our experience.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:03:48 PM

Hi, everybody!

Yes this projets was successful in doing that and getting into the list,let's help them go further by voting rightly.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

Hi, everybody!

Yes this projets was successful in doing that and getting into the list,let's help them go further by voting rightly.
Yes, I support this project and also like its concept of giving large opportunity for the people to earn some high income from this platform. This program will make its way to huge platform for freelancing jobs.

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

This project is very underrated. Let everyone help Crypto Task grow! A simple sharing at social network maybe small but will definitely help or invite someone join their telegram group, such as.
Yes i completely agree with you.The project idea is very unique and helpful for all the peoples.this project is fully scalable decentralized freelancing market so all people can earn more profits from this cryptoTask platform.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:42:07 PM

Hi, everybody!

As we are supporting crypto because we are experiencing its potentiality and better communication for our deserving investments in the right platform it is better to caste our vote which is a sharing to other investors about our experience.
CRYPTOTASK platform might crossed all the obstacles fixing all the bugs and now ICO is successfully listed and it is time for me to caste my vote too and obviously positive for its deserving service of providing freelancing opportunities.
MikesLeo

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

This project is very underrated. Let everyone help Crypto Task grow! A simple sharing at social network maybe small but will definitely help or invite someone join their telegram group, such as.
Yes i completely agree with you.The project idea is very unique and helpful for all the peoples.this project is fully scalable decentralized freelancing market so all people can earn more profits from this cryptoTask platform.
Its a deserving platform which even helps in real life by providing opportunities where there are no jobs in the society.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:49:38 PM

Yeah right, even if devs are too busy now there are still a lot of members here that can answers are questions. But it will still be high appreciated if devs of cryptotask will be also active here in ann thread.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:19:00 PM

if someone reads the whitepaper of this project explaining the potential of this project, it can certainly feel that the big success for this project is going forward, because the project is very well planned

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

Hi, everybody!

As for me, i really want this project can listing at more icolisting, ICOInRating is not enough. But i think with idea about freelancer, very posible for running, they will catch more rating soon.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:03:27 PM

Wow this looks like a great project but there are some questions I would like to be answered?
1. How do you ensure that the users won't be scammed?
2 Do you have any regulations about work, what is acceptable or not?
3. Would there be enough pay to actually get yourself to compeye with others in the market?
4. Is there any criteria for work like minimum expirence or past projects?

you can't actually scam on Cryptotask, as freelancer you will have to deposit 20% of task value and you could end end up losing you deposit if you delivered a poor quality. client has to deposit for money and the freelancer delivered a good quality he will get paid even if client wants to scam him, because reviewers will vote for him.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

Hi, everybody!

You're right, which this project will help each and everyone of us here in bitcoin community and we can provide and support our daily needs in life. As time goes by this project will have a good and great investors to support this project. Looking forwards on this project which I believe can be good for all and for many.
maro159

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:36:40 PM

I think that if the fees are not going to high, then this platform can crypto freelancing market. It would help employers to find good people for their tasks and help newcomers to find a work.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:41:32 PM

Wow this looks like a great project but there are some questions I would like to be answered?
1. How do you ensure that the users won't be scammed?
2 Do you have any regulations about work, what is acceptable or not?
3. Would there be enough pay to actually get yourself to compeye with others in the market?
4. Is there any criteria for work like minimum expirence or past projects?

you can't actually scam on Cryptotask, as freelancer you will have to deposit 20% of task value and you could end end up losing you deposit if you delivered a poor quality. client has to deposit for money and the freelancer delivered a good quality he will get paid even if client wants to scam him, because reviewers will vote for him.
I think he have so much question. Yes, you must pay 20% as collateral, but i have a doubt abou evaluate working system? How to confirm it is good or bad quality working from freelancer?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: