Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47775 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

I think, that is right. We should join the group chats of this project so that we are being more updated for the latest news and developments of this project. This project should not be put into waste. Let us make the innovation of technology into a wonderful and in a beneficial use of it for the whole community.

Who has been here for a long time, he has already joined the active group. There you can quickly get the answer to the question interesting you. here react with a delay.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

I think, that is right. We should join the group chats of this project so that we are being more updated for the latest news and developments of this project. This project should not be put into waste. Let us make the innovation of technology into a wonderful and in a beneficial use of it for the whole community.
I guess they already made the group chats on Telegram, you can search them in page one and read carefully for this.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

Sounds like a great idea. We need more decentralized freelancer markets. It would be nice if all freelancer could connect to a blockchain.
When the economy is lagging in the real time with no opportunities such freelancing markets really comforts all the professionals to use their skills and do the job with this opportunity in a successful manner.

Seem like I am predicting this platform to be popular on people who like to work at home and also unto cryptocurrency world.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

Payments to freelancers are a burning question, and with this project, it will probably be possible to solve this problem, which was faced by so many freelancers. Will the number of coins of this project be limited?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

I joined today telegram channel; ı didnt search when they launch the telegram channel but the project exists since october 2017 ? 

There are less then 600 people in telegram channel and last few days is the channel inactive. The admins should have do something Smiley
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

Great job team for reaching the softcap and able to sell 2million ctf tokens I know that it is still from the hardcap but little by lkttle we will get there as long as our community is working all together for this project.
That's already more than 20% of hardcap so I think the possibility of achieving it is still high. When is the ICO going to end? I think it is not too late to join the bounty program if there are.
bSpend (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

What really skeptical right now is, why only 2 worker in the team.
There might be some team members behind this project that really not an important to publish their information since they just doing a small job.

Maybe your right but the dev must explain it to the people why there are only 2 members working the project. Or maybe this is just a small project which can only be done by 2 people.
perhaps these two people are the main developers in this project. Although I believe that they need to show us all the employees who participate in the development of the project.

there is 5-6 developers (depending on what needs to be done, some jump in), not all are listed on the site. take into account in crypto world it is more about quality, than quantity. there is very VERY few good solidity devs out there. have a look at our solidity code, it is all open source

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bSpend (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

Cryptotask is going to be a great place for bitcoin and cryptocurrency lovers and job seekers since they can look for available jobs on this platform.
If Cryptotask really keep their hard working and everyone pay attention at their project more, i will say you are correct. We need a platform like Crypto Task for find out the suitable jobs at blockchain.
Yes, this is a high opportunity project for all the people who are seeking jobs in the field of blockchain and crypto industry. They will also have high payments option for proper service which are provided. This token will get huge demand as the platform is live for use.

the platform IS LIVE

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bSpend (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

How do you see the Job listings ? I have Metamask installed but can't see nothing.
Is the site working ?
I think the site is not working, as they say, it should be yet. It's underdeveloped and if you will see job listings it is possible that it will be just example for their templates.

they seem to just have a platform that is more like a test than beta maybe they will look up this and fix it which is a probability i hope they make an official statement about this so that people understand whats going on

it is working. click on Find Jobs

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bSpend (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

How do you see the Job listings ? I have Metamask installed but can't see nothing.
Is the site working ?
I think the site is not working, as they say, it should be yet. It's underdeveloped and if you will see job listings it is possible that it will be just example for their templates.

Yes, until now we don't have any beta version of CryptoTask, everything is still with discuss at here. We need wait and follow their roadmap.

platform IS LIVE

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bSpend (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

So that means the job seeker, the advertiser must put money on their account first to verify that they can really pay the freelancer after he/she finished the work? That would be a great idea then.

Yes, Clients ( the one who offer task ) put a deposit equal to the task value, while freelancers need to put down 10% of the task they applied for.it. Let take example.

A client :  need website template bduget 200$
    --> client need to deposit 200$ first then put his offer
A freelancer : Applied for task
   ---> need to deposit 40$ (20%)
in this the platform ensure that client will pay and freelancer will do the job, since no one will deposit money to just troll.
if the CryptoTask platform will work in this way, it will be very useful and convenient for freelancers who are in search of work. This will ensure the safety of both users and employers.

Amazing idea. I agree that the freelancer should deposit an amount. But where will be the money go? As a freelancer, can you withdraw the money after the task is done or it will serve as a payment?

if there was no dispute, freelancer's escrow goes back to the freelancer. in case that there was a dispute, losing party covers the cost
So there will be some sort of cash bond and cryptotask will act like the escrow, am I correct? How are you going to decide about the losing party?

reviewers who are randomly selected vote on the outcome

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

Having a really good and great platform for the whole community. It has a plan for the people around and not just to itself only. This will give a lot of opportunities for the peole. So, I just want that just like me, other people will come together and let support CryptoTask. I will keep looking forward this and for more new updates.
Yes, it will be really a great platform for people seeking some jobs in the freelancing market. Gaining more support might really be challenging for the team on how effective their information being propagated around the web. Also, if you want more updates, I think by joining the group chats might be really helpful for tracking the development of CryptoTask.
I have just recently checked other websites that offers freelancing jobs but most of them are fully taken by other freelancers too. Jobs are really scarce nowadays for freelancers. Hopefully this project will really launched and gained some audience  so that more jobs will be created for job seekers.
Skills and experience is the number 1 source of jobs. If you have it you can easily find jobs in freelancing or others. But other website that offers jobs have a limitation unlike CryptoT they dont, they offers jobs with no limits. Hope this will gain a lot of attention.

If this platform offers with no limits in jobs then probably freelancers will gain huge income. This is if they will work hard and have a better performance then definitely they will harvest a fruitful income.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

Wow this looks like a great project but there are some questions I would like to be answered?
1. How do you ensure that the users won't be scammed?
2 Do you have any regulations about work, what is acceptable or not?
3. Would there be enough pay to actually get yourself to compeye with others in the market?
4. Is there any criteria for work like minimum expirence or past projects?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

This seemed like a basic idea at first, but after going through the whitepaper my thoughts changed completely. Freelancing is a field that definitely needs improvement and this project is no joke.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

Great job team for reaching the softcap and able to sell 2million ctf tokens I know that it is still from the hardcap but little by lkttle we will get there as long as our community is working all together for this project.

Yes, congrats for the team for reaching the soft cap. This will be a good start for crytotask project. I am sure that they can reach hard cap if the community will be more active in promoting this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

Who has been here for a long time, he has already joined the active group. There you can quickly get the answer to the question interesting you. here react with a delay.

Well, maybe devs are not that active here in the Ann thread, but they have social media accounts you can contact them there if you have many questions to ask.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

I guess they already made the group chats on Telegram, you can search them in page one and read carefully for this.

Group chats can get pretty irritating especially when the admins 10 messages every other millisecond which is hella annoying to me and is unfortunately common
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

Sounds like a great idea. We need more decentralized freelancer markets. It would be nice if all freelancer could connect to a blockchain.
When the economy is lagging in the real time with no opportunities such freelancing markets really comforts all the professionals to use their skills and do the job with this opportunity in a successful manner.

Seem like I am predicting this platform to be popular on people who like to work at home and also unto cryptocurrency world.
Maybe because we know that freelancers job needs a lot of time doing some reviews and reports about a topic which will be given to them. If this platform will somehow be successful then there will be an addittional jobs that a freelancers can choose with. Especially the given rewards is cryptocurrencies , then expected to have a big amount of income.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

Group chats can get pretty irritating especially when the admins 10 messages every other millisecond which is hella annoying to me and is unfortunately common
Yes that is usually common. Even i do not check each messege in the group as there collects thousands of messeges in a day and i don't think anyone has such time to check every messege in the group. It is better to go for pinned messeges and overlook at the others.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

Yes that is usually common. Even i do not check each messege in the group as there collects thousands of messeges in a day and i don't think anyone has such time to check every messege in the group. It is better to go for pinned messeges and overlook at the others.
It is very simple when a bot is used in a chat and removes advertising links and other unnecessary information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: