Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅  (Read 47775 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

What makes their platform scalable? How can we be confident in their ability to handle volume?
I do not understand your question. What exactly did you mean? What kind of work will developers not be able to cope with?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

What makes their platform scalable? How can we be confident in their ability to handle volume?
I do not understand your question. What exactly did you mean? What kind of work will developers not be able to cope with?
The developers would actually handle the struggle as there are quite keen and attracted towards their project abd they will sureky bring something good ti us out in a very luttle time.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

CrytoTask is surely bringing freelancing to the next level. More people will be able to find jobs easily, hence increasing the GDP. Also helping people to get things done is a nice perk. At the end of the day everyone will be satisfied.
I agree, very convincing project which somehow we need further details. I appreciate their features that they will able those people get the ability to communicate better with their families and friends, they get more access to education.

You are right, cryptotask features will be love by all people here. They will support it because of the amazing features that cryptotask have. Also they can help people to earn more profit.

The website is a single broken HTML page, I can't see a single "feature" (though it's been a while  since I checked) but still I can't see any feature that you brag about
The features that they are talking about are talking about are generics from a project that is based in the blockchain. At least they can be more specific on how they are going to make a certain feature possible like maybe using AI or something.

Well in some point it looks like a freelancing sites as they will able to know what is the demand ICO project which can be choice by many here in the crypto currency community. Hoping for the success on this project as it is still in the development .
Freelancing is really a great service as it really provides a really good service to each individual and also it gives severak peoples a good opportunity to earn a good amount of money for offering their service.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:26:15 PM

Since it is just a start anyway and so much in the beta stage, I want to believe more work will still be done on the platform. The features are great, having a decentralized freelancing market is awesome, so if the devs can keep working harder, this should boom.
Yes i have the same viewpoint. Slight work can create wonders for this project, as the features and ideas are great. This platform will create recognition for freelancing and will bloom this business.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:39:27 PM

CrytoTask is surely bringing freelancing to the next level. More people will be able to find jobs easily, hence increasing the GDP. Also helping people to get things done is a nice perk. At the end of the day everyone will be satisfied.
I agree, very convincing project which somehow we need further details. I appreciate their features that they will able those people get the ability to communicate better with their families and friends, they get more access to education.

You are right, cryptotask features will be love by all people here. They will support it because of the amazing features that cryptotask have. Also they can help people to earn more profit.

The website is a single broken HTML page, I can't see a single "feature" (though it's been a while  since I checked) but still I can't see any feature that you brag about
The features that they are talking about are talking about are generics from a project that is based in the blockchain. At least they can be more specific on how they are going to make a certain feature possible like maybe using AI or something.

Well in some point it looks like a freelancing sites as they will able to know what is the demand ICO project which can be choice by many here in the crypto currency community. Hoping for the success on this project as it is still in the development .
There might be a cache issue caused so you might not be able to view the website, you can give a try again after clearing the cache any way dev team might be working on servers to make the service CryptoTask service platform in a better version.
i hope they finish working on site soon to give us an edge and also makes things stable and ready for work i will be great to start using this app

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

The crypto task offers decentralized task market based on Blockken technology which is interrupted in the present
The foundation of the freelancing system is a consensus process that is used in existing predictions
Market projects such as Agura and Gnosis, with some important differences and innovations, that are
Scalability Enabled, Problems plaguing most of a popular blockkun projects. An original invention is a
The critique board selection process created in Blocken, that is, with an escalation option
Nass balance is satisfied.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:38:43 PM

I'm pleased to see such a project as CryptoTask. I recently started to get involved in freelancing and therefore I believe that this platform will be very useful for me in the future. I hope that the project will actively develop and achieve success.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

Sounds as the excellent idea, very useful platform for the people who are looking for work in the market! Whether there will be restrictions on quantity of coins of this project?

ecoin_bestcoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:50:16 PM

What are they doing differently from platforms like SKYHOPECOIN, bounty0x or UBERPRO? Are they just more competent? Or are there significant differences in the tech that enables scalibility?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

Your expectations will be reached to dev and we can expect all these features in future upgrades of the CryptoTask platform as the team behind are keeping huge efforts to bring the better free lancing opportunities.
For certain designers engaged in something so far as they decided to create and to issue this platform. Namely wages in Internet. This implies project will be performed very in quality and convenience of work for users will be to 10 numbers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

What are they doing differently from platforms like SKYHOPECOIN, bounty0x or UBERPRO? Are they just more competent? Or are there significant differences in the tech that enables scalibility?
In some point it looks like a freelancing sites as they will able to know what is the demand ICO project even looks habe common from other exchange.Hoping for the success on this project as it is still in the progression stage.
The livelihood we are living in is full of opportunities regarding the education applications but we do not have job opportunities meeting the criteria and in a right time CryptoTask platform with freelancing opportunity really helps to utilize skills.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

We do not require to compare CryptoTask with other platforms and every platform as individual they are unique with a new purposeful automation we cannot expect to fly beside clouds while we are driving in a car.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

We do not require to compare CryptoTask with other platforms and every platform as individual they are unique with a new purposeful automation we cannot expect to fly beside clouds while we are driving in a car.

Whether u want it or no, driving parallels is mandatory and is part of investors' job of studying the sentiment. U will be compared with, shitted at, forgotten and compared with again provided that u find within urself gigawatt power to regain decent conditioning after u had fucked up and keep on competing for two dollars and my attention with other noobs like urself.

maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:42:35 PM

Are you really the first platform going for this? Isn't bitjob going/trying to build a platform that's very similar to yours? Or how are you guys different from them?
As I mentioned above, there is also Freelancer Coin. I think there are at least a few more platform like this. I think this one looks decent, but other options are certainly worth to look at.

the more there is the better . If you don't like some features about a certain freelance platform you simply have the option to change and work with another platform that is more suitable for you .
We might have the freedom of feasibility choosing another platform but it is better to work with a reputed platform where we can do our work and get paid genuinely from clients in a systematic manner so CryptoTask is better comparing to other platforms.
So you can just wait and see which one will be more reputed. Most of them are still in developing phase, so we should just wait a bit.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

Whether u want it or no, driving parallels is mandatory and is part of investors' job of studying the sentiment. U will be compared with, shitted at, forgotten and compared with again provided that u find within urself gigawatt power to regain decent conditioning after u had fucked up and keep on competing for two dollars and my attention with other noobs like urself.
That sounds to me like you are with no engine and your vehicle do not even work at all so you sound by trying to apply for loan with the fake documents, it is better not to apply even when you wish to try this with other platforms and obviously CryptoTask will deny such fake endorsements.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

There is no need for comparison when it comes to the achievement that they already have but what's important here are the features. Since there will be an ICO it's a business and there will be competence.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:08:13 PM

Well said, and comparing will lead to nothing especially when you are comparing a platform that is using a blockchain technology to a websitesout there that are also for freelancing. Just focus on the project and read their plans.
I totally agree with you, comparing does not mean anything, and don't have fair compare at here Wink. This is not make any sense! Keep observing and see the growth of CryptoTask.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:09:56 PM

I checked out SKYHOPECOIN and the team is like Anime Characters and looks unprofessional for me, so I will not take them seriously!, for uberpro I saw of video from famous guy in crypto space making fun of their video on one of his video, but I haven't check their project to be honest. Any freelancer is huge field and there are many projects, you just need to have loot at previous comments that explaining how CryprtoTask platform works and compared that to those other projects to have your own vision.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

Having platforms that might have the same focus and idea but with diffrent features is fine not sure why you guys are making it a big of deal ,in fact the more these kind of platforms are available the better for freelancers to find more jobs .
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:19:51 PM

In CryptoTask is there a list of jobs that we can search? And if there is no limit to the job offers here it would be great but how can you manage the traffic if theres too many people applying?
Yes of course, as someone said that CryptoTask will provide us listing depend on the major which we apply Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: