Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Infinitecoin - IFC | V1.8 Released! *Mandatory Upgrade, upgrade ASAP*  (Read 199630 times)
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 01:55:25 PM

interesting ...

I was wondering when and if you would take notice.  Smiley

So what do you think? I'm not sure on the rewards side of it, like how much of a percentage you could offer, but I would think it would go up on a scale, maybe even weekly instead of monthly? And of course you would have to have a cut off point depending on the size of the interest pot, so to speak.

I would even be willing to put 20 million into the pot. So maybe someone could do some maths on like how much you would need in a pot to offer a decent enough incentive for people to save.?

Just had an ace idea, (well I think so lol)... Imagine having a ticker for the clients balance, displaying their interest building in real time! Like with the countdown on infinitecoin.net. I think this would give an incentive for the clients to visit the site and watch the balance. Which would create more hits, which would generate more ad revenue. You could obviously advertise crypto related stuff. Due to the size of the number I think it would look really nice ticking along! Hopefully you get me.

Oh and the ad revenue would go to pay for the site and if any is left over it can go back to the shareholders/donators or maybe just used to purchase IFC's to increase the pot and create demand.

I really hope someone with the relevant skills is reading and giving it some thought. Smiley

maybe erundook could create a online-wallet-website with rewards.
he is running the ifc pool https://ifc.epools.org
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=114495
and a online-wallet https://wallet.epools.org/

Well we can surely approach him, good idea. Though right now what we need to know is if the big holders have any interest in investing in the project, without them or without a big enough pot it won't work for very long. Though mind you the 20 million I offer would clear 400 million off the boards, and if others would chip in the same we could do it still. I think it would be a great thing to do for every coin. I don't know why a big holder wouldn't want to see their coin flourish?

The idea is good but there is a lot of risk involved if you limited the account to a maximum balance of 100,000,000 it would hold a lot of the small funds the big holders are not going to be dumping the coin its the miners that have under 100,000,000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SNAZ31

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 01:59:02 PM

interesting ...

I was wondering when and if you would take notice.  Smiley

So what do you think? I'm not sure on the rewards side of it, like how much of a percentage you could offer, but I would think it would go up on a scale, maybe even weekly instead of monthly? And of course you would have to have a cut off point depending on the size of the interest pot, so to speak.

I would even be willing to put 20 million into the pot. So maybe someone could do some maths on like how much you would need in a pot to offer a decent enough incentive for people to save.?

Just had an ace idea, (well I think so lol)... Imagine having a ticker for the clients balance, displaying their interest building in real time! Like with the countdown on infinitecoin.net. I think this would give an incentive for the clients to visit the site and watch the balance. Which would create more hits, which would generate more ad revenue. You could obviously advertise crypto related stuff. Due to the size of the number I think it would look really nice ticking along! Hopefully you get me.

Oh and the ad revenue would go to pay for the site and if any is left over it can go back to the shareholders/donators or maybe just used to purchase IFC's to increase the pot and create demand.

I really hope someone with the relevant skills is reading and giving it some thought. Smiley

maybe erundook could create a online-wallet-website with rewards.
he is running the ifc pool https://ifc.epools.org
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=114495
and a online-wallet https://wallet.epools.org/

Well we can surely approach him, good idea. Though right now what we need to know is if the big holders have any interest in investing in the project, without them or without a big enough pot it won't work for very long. Though mind you the 20 million I offer would clear 400 million off the boards, and if others would chip in the same we could do it still. I think it would be a great thing to do for every coin. I don't know why a big holder wouldn't want to see their coin flourish?

The idea is good but there is a lot of risk involved if you limited the account to a maximum balance of 100,000,000 it would hold a lot of the small funds the big holders are not going to be dumping the coin its the miners that have under 100,000,000

Yes you could have a maximum limit, that is a good idea too... See these are all the little details that can be hashed out if the interest is there. I honestly can't see why this hasn't been done before. Smiley I think we are on to a winner here!

EDIT: On the question of risk, sure there is but the whole crypto game is based around risk... But you know what they say, he who dares wins! Wink
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:00:53 PM

I would be interested in putting in some coins but I would need to see a business plan before I invest in it  Smiley

SNAZ31

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:02:52 PM

I would be interested in putting in some coins but I would need to see a business plan before I invest in it  Smiley

That is awesome! I knew i could win you over, the idea is so simple and so easy to understand. Good for you. Right, so a business plan... I will give it some good thought today and tomorrow and be back with one ASAP. I'll keep you informed.
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:10:09 PM

I would be interested in putting in some coins but I would need to see a business plan before I invest in it  Smiley

ZarkClark70, you have not  explained yet why having near 5 billion of coin, you were so impudent to begging  my coins  (via PM) for your own give-away distribution topic. Shocked

Now, I think you're crafty and demagogue. Cool

And admin was right comparing you with noise. Cheesy
SNAZ31

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:18:29 PM

I would be interested in putting in some coins but I would need to see a business plan before I invest in it  Smiley

ZarkClark70, you have not  explained yet why having near 5 billion of coin, you were so impudent to begging  my coins  (via PM) for your own give-away distribution topic. Shocked

LOL... Well I don't know about any of this and my spider senses tell me not to get involved (or is this all lighthearted banter?)... Any way, seeing as you are here and a holder would you be interested? The whole conversation begins at the top of page 37 if you fancy the read, or you could wait till I write something more concise? Wink
SNAZ31

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:21:38 PM

firstly if you look at the date I sent that message it was before I brought all the coins

secondly you were giving away lots of coins to a small amount of users so I asked if you would like to donate to my giveaways so the coins get distributed how is that begging ?

as I have already said the giveaway funds are separate from my personal funds 

If you had donated to the giveaways none of the coins would have gone to me they would be given away until they ran out!! 

Seems like a great explanation... Smiley
saamxx

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:24:39 PM

LOL... Well I don't know about any of this and my spider senses tell me not to get involved (or is this all lighthearted banter?)... Any way, seeing as you are here and a holder would you be interested? The whole conversation begins at the top of page 37 if you fancy the read, or you could wait till I write something more concise? Wink

Thanks!
I'm probably going to read it myself.
SNAZ31

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:26:30 PM

Thanks!
I'm probably going to read it myself.

Cool, will be interested to hear your perspective.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 02:26:57 PM

can we ether move this to a new topic and call it IFC development or start a topic on altcointalk ?

( we are going of topic on the ann thread )

You sound pretty desperate to get people to visit that site and should at least create your own thread.

HT xD

SNAZ31

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:34:22 PM

can we ether move this to a new topic and call it IFC development or start a topic on altcointalk ?

You sound pretty desperate to get people to visit that site and should at least create your own thread.

HT xD

Now that you see my idea fleshed out a bit more do you still think it is a big nasty bank? Smiley

You see this idea is golden, the large holders have an interest in the price going up, as do the small holders mind you. But the small holders also get some wealth redistributed via the big holders. So it is win win for them! It is win win for everybody! In my opinion (which is highly biased :p) the idea is beautiful. Smiley
saamxx

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:37:50 PM

firstly if you look at the date I sent that message it was before I brought all the coins

secondly you were giving away lots of coins to a small amount of users so I asked if you would like to donate to my giveaways so the coins get distributed how is that begging ?

If you had donated to the giveaways none of the coins would have gone to me they would be given away until they ran out!! 

No one knows whether you bought or mined. When and how much actually ...
But you tried to count other people's coins, thinking that you know very well how to dispose of them, while you did not have them. Huh
This is very alarming.
SNAZ31

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:45:36 PM

No one knows whether you bought or mined. When and how much actually ...
But you tried to count other people's coins, thinking that you know very well how to dispose of them, while you did not have them. Huh
This is very alarming.

Now come on, his explanations do seem very reasonable and I'm sure if you are really interested you can view the block explorer? And he has discussed his purchases within this thread.

Any way he is right in the sense that his forum is of a different topic to the primary one of this forum. I see nothing wrong with him wanting to chat on his own site and I would have if the main audience for this coin was there, currently it isn't so here we are. Smiley
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:57:59 PM

all gone hope the others do the same  Smiley hopefully every one if happy now  Smiley

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 03:01:57 PM

I did not imply that you should continue spamming us and this thread with your site.

HT xD

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 03:22:31 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2013, 03:40:44 PM by Hippie Tech

HT xD

Now that you see my idea fleshed out a bit more do you still think it is a big nasty bank? Smiley

You see this idea is golden, the large holders have an interest in the price going up, as do the small holders mind you. But the small holders also get some wealth redistributed via the big holders. So it is win win for them! It is win win for everybody! In my opinion (which is highly biased :p) the idea is beautiful. Smiley

Its sad to see you think centralizing and imposing interest on any currency can be a good thing.

Here is where I first heard the term, "dirty/evil banksters".

Ring of Power, City of Empire (I am not affiliated with Amenstop Productions. I just like the name. Smiley )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGfUKopOiKU

HT xD

SNAZ31

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:12:43 PM

PROJECT INFINITE

The proposal is very simple, we create an online 'bank' with a difference! The only thing offered by the bank will be interest on savings. The interest will be provided via donations of mainly the big holders, but anyone with an interest of seeing infinitecoin succeed is welcome to invest also. I will list some of the key features of this system and then go over them in more detail.

There will be a fixed percentage of interest to be given after a fixed length of time.
The interest is provided by people with an interest in seeing infinitecoin succeed.
There will be no loans and no involvement of fiat currency so should be able to opperate in any country currently.
Interest will be displayed via a real time ticker.
The website will be funded via advertising for crypto related products.

The main idea here is to encourage people to save and also to distribute wealth. It will accomplish this in a few different way, lets take the points above and explain each one a little more.

1: There will be a fixed percentage of interest to be given after a fixed length of time.

The percentage will be 5% for a period of 2 months saving with the bank. There will be a maximum limit of 100 million to ensure the best distribution. Short and sweet.

2: The interest is provided by people with an interest in seeing infinitecoin succeed.

This is arguably the most interesting part, unlike other banks that favour the 1%, with this bank, the 1% will be the ones that provide the interest! Distributing some of their wealth to the masses.
We can not make coins out of thin air like other banks, so as soon as the pool has run dry we could no longer offer the service until the pool is replenished, there are several ways this can happen. There can be further donations or coins can be purchased via revenue made by the avertising. So in essence this will be a non profit organisation.
All funds will be held offline until such a time as they are needed to release withdrawals. Backups will be made and stored in secure locations.
3:There will be no loans and no involvement of fiat currency so should be able to opperate in any country currently.

There should be no issues of infringements of any laws in any countries. But never the less there are plenty of options for hosting. Germany for example has declared that crytocurrencies are exempt from taxation.

4:Interest will be displayed via a real time ticker.

My personal favourite. Who doesn't like a real time ticker? There is something hypnotic and soothing about watching those numbers flying round. Imagine how great it will be to watch your money growing in real time!

5:The website will be funded via advertising for crypto related products.

As mentioned previously we will have advertising but only for crypto related products or services, ensuring the further promotion of this great new crypto wonderland! All the proceeds will go to purchasing IFC's in order to offer further interest to more savers and to fund the running costs of the website. Purchasing the IFC's will also create demand!

Conclusion
This is a great solution for online banking in the crypto realm and is only a first step in what I think is the right direction.

So far the feedback has been good and there has been some interest for investments and I myself have pledged 20 million coins, which will enable 400 millions worth of savers! I would look to have this up and running by the end of the month, with the help from some friends.

This is what I have so far... Wink
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:43:49 PM

PROJECT INFINITE

The proposal is very simple, we create an online 'bank' with a difference! The only thing offered by the bank will be interest on savings. The interest will be provided via donations of mainly the big holders, but anyone with an interest of seeing infinitecoin succeed is welcome to invest also. I will list some of the key features of this system and then go over them in more detail.

There will be a fixed percentage of interest to be given after a fixed length of time.
The interest is provided by people with an interest in seeing infinitecoin succeed.
There will be no loans and no involvement of fiat currency so should be able to opperate in any country currently.

The main idea here is to encourage people to save and also to distribute wealth. It will accomplish this in a few different way, lets take the points above and explain each one a little more.

1: There will be a fixed percentage of interest to be given after a fixed length of time.

The percentage will be 5% for a period of 2 months saving with the bank. There will be a maximum limit of 100 million to ensure the best distribution. Short and sweet.

2: The interest is provided by people with an interest in seeing infinitecoin succeed.

This is arguably the most interesting part, unlike other banks that favour the 1%, with this bank, the 1% will be the ones that provide the interest! Distributing some of their wealth to the masses.
We can not make coins out of thin air like other banks, so as soon as the pool has run dry we could no longer offer the service until the pool is replenished, there are several ways this can happen. There can be further donations or coins can be purchased via revenue made by the avertising. So in essence this will be a non profit organisation.
All funds will be held offline until such a time as they are needed to release withdrawals. Backups will be made and stored in secure locations.
3:There will be no loans and no involvement of fiat currency so should be able to opperate in any country currently.

There should be no issues of infringements of any laws in any countries. But never the less there are plenty of options for hosting. Germany for example has declared that crytocurrencies are exempt from taxation.

My personal favourite. Who doesn't like a real time ticker? There is something hypnotic and soothing about watching those numbers flying round. Imagine how great it will be to watch your money growing in real time!

As mentioned previously we will have advertising but only for crypto related products or services, ensuring the further promotion of this great new crypto wonderland! All the proceeds will go to purchasing IFC's in order to offer further interest to more savers and to fund the running costs of the website. Purchasing the IFC's will also create demand!

Conclusion
This is a great solution for online banking in the crypto realm and is only a first step in what I think is the right direction.

So far the feedback has been good and there has been some interest for investments and I myself have pledged 20 million coins, which will enable 400 millions worth of savers! I would look to have this up and running by the end of the month, with the help from some friends.

how easy would it be to make it so there are different levels of interest based on the amount in the account and the duration of the deposit

the problem is building up the trust to hold peoples coins as 100,000,000 will be worth 1BTC or more
would it be possible using a block explorer that they keep the funds in there own account and it is monitored

also if we were not holding other peoples funds it would be a lot more secure and keep IFC decentralised

if we don't hold peoples funds it would mean people have nothing to lose by doing it  Smiley

i will add more when i get the time  Smiley

SNAZ31

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 07:00:16 PM

PROJECT INFINITE

Conclusion

how easy would it be to make it so there are different levels of interest based on the amount in the account and the duration of the deposit

the problem is building up the trust to hold peoples coins as 100,000,000 will be worth 1BTC or more
would it be possible using a block explorer that they keep the funds in there own account and it is monitored

also if we were not holding other peoples funds it would be a lot more secure and keep IFC decentralised

if we don't hold peoples funds it would mean people have nothing to lose by doing it  Smiley

i will add more when i get the time  Smiley

Now that is a very good idea indeed! It is something we will have to look into for sure! Keep em coming!
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 02:04:17 AM

interesting

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: