Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Infinitecoin - IFC | V1.8 Released! *Mandatory Upgrade, upgrade ASAP*  (Read 199629 times)
Sakuro

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 10:04:40 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2013, 10:29:18 PM by Sakuro

good luck with the implementation
hope more games are available soon
and infinitecoin is more accepted  

i love bitcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 10:36:52 PM

How would someone mine this solo using the wallet client?

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
SNAZ31

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 11:32:36 PM

good luck with the implementation
hope more games are available soon
and infinitecoin is more accepted  

Not sure if this was aimed at me or not but if so, thank you. Smiley

If you have any thoughts or if you know anyone that may be able to help out that would be great. I have contacted some web designers and we'll see what they have to say.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 11:35:10 PM

have you posted a wanted in the services section yet ?

SNAZ31

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 11:35:39 PM

How would someone mine this solo using the wallet client?

There are guides out there, but yeah you do use your wallet client in the process, but you can mine using any program you like. Just need to link it altogether so to speak... Best way is to look for a solo mining guide, it doesn't matter too much which coin its for. Good luck. Smiley
SNAZ31

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 11:36:42 PM

have you posted a wanted in the services section yet ?

No I haven't, I suppose that would be a good idea... lol... Or would you like to do the honers?
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 11:45:47 PM

if you could do it it would be good  Smiley  ( am looking at severs at the min )

SNAZ31

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 11:48:21 PM

if you could do it it would be good  Smiley  ( am looking at severs at the min )

Okay well i will write something up and post it in the morning, no problem.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 11:53:58 PM

thanks just working out all the sever options  Smiley I will send out more messages when i am done

SNAZ31

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 08:47:19 AM

Just a quick update for project infinite... We now have a web developer on board so things are moving along nicely... We are always looking for more help so if you want to get involved pm me. Smiley

Also I originally stated that no loans would be offered, well I think I have found a way to offer interest free loans! Need to talk it through with zack but it is looking promising!

Who would like a savings account that pays great rates and offers interest free loans? Smiley
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 04:47:57 PM

Yup.. If you succeed, IFC will eventually become one giant loan payment.

Even if you eliminate interest, the credits, fees and the hoarding will destroy IFC before it has a chance to show its true potential.

Next you'll want to call it the CMF, Crypto Monetary Fund, and use it to impose austerity measures on the miners and pools that do not comply with your standards. Roll Eyes

HT xD

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 05:02:06 PM

Even if you eliminate interest, the credits, fees and the hoarding will destroy IFC before it has a chance to show its true potential.

Next you'll want to call it the CMF, Crypto Monetary Fund, and use it to impose austerity measures on the miners and pools that do not comply with your standards. Roll Eyes

HT xD

firstly if loans are considered it will be a totally different website  ( I don't really want to do loans snaz31 does ) 

the most we would be encouraging to save would be 1 blocks worth that's not really hording it ( we will lower that amount as the block size gets smaller )

the savings part is only the first of many projects that will be for IFC once there are quality services for IFC they can only help it  Smiley

the start of this project will be up and running very soon  Smiley

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 05:58:38 PM

HT xD

firstly if loans are considered it will be a totally different website  ( I don't really want to do loans snaz31 does ) 

the most we would be encouraging to save would be 1 blocks worth that's not really hording it ( we will lower that amount as the block size gets smaller )

the savings part is only the first of many projects that will be for IFC once there are quality services for IFC they can only help it  Smiley

Have fun trying. It will surely fail as anyone willing to trust ANY bank in this day and age, is a fool.

snaz31 also says its ok to sell cheap trust votes and/or forum accounts...  What would his price be on some or all of your savings ?

HT xD

SNAZ31

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 06:06:06 PM

HT xD

Have fun trying. It will surely fail as anyone willing to trust ANY bank in this day and age, is a fool.

snaz31 also says its ok to sell cheap trust votes and/or forum accounts...  What would his price be on some or all of your savings ?

HT xD

Dude all you seem to want to do is spread around lies and nonsense... Rewarding someone for a great promotion is hardly selling anything but you keep on lying yeah?

Also if you had of bothered to read anything you would know that non of the members coins will be held by us, the coins will stay with their owners at all times. So how exactly will we run off with anything?

Wait, why am I talking to a complete liar again?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 08:13:25 PM

HT xD

HT xD

Dude all you seem to want to do is spread around lies and nonsense... Rewarding someone for a great promotion is hardly selling anything but you keep on lying yeah?

Also if you had of bothered to read anything you would know that non of the members coins will be held by us, the coins will stay with their owners at all times. So how exactly will we run off with anything?

For one, that was not a great giveaway because the OP was asking people to return the favor in the form of a positive forum vote. Your quote clearly shows where you stand on this unethical practice.

I'm not going to argue this anymore. Instead of implying that I'm spreading lies/nonsense, you should explain your quote from that givaway.

Gl with your 'project'.

HT xD

SNAZ31

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 10:56:13 PM

HT xD

HT xD

For one, that was not a great giveaway because the OP was asking people to return the favor in the form of a positive forum vote. Your quote clearly shows where you stand on this unethical practice.

I'm not going to argue this anymore. Instead of implying that I'm spreading lies/nonsense, you should explain your quote from that givaway.

Gl with your 'project'.

HT xD

"For one, that was not a great giveaway because the OP was asking people to return the favor in the form of a positive forum vote. Your quote clearly shows where you stand on this unethical practice."

There was no force or requirement to vote him up, and to be honest I didn't even see it when I put my address, but then after I saw it and thought why not? He did a good thing and did what he had promised! That was MY choice to make! If you didn't want to vote him up then that is your choice too!

You talk about "unethical" but go around spreading lies about people. Saying they "sold a vote" when you know full well that is not what happened! I'm fairly certain you are not aware what unethical means...

Your opinion on who should and should not get a vote is not final and to be honest I couldn't care less about it...

"I'm not going to argue this anymore. Instead of implying that I'm spreading lies/nonsense, you should explain your quote from that givaway."

I didn't "imply" you are a liar, I flat out called you one because, well, you are...

My reasons (though non of your concern) are clearly stated in that quote and within the thread... There is nothing to argue about! It was my decision! I did not lie on his vote, I stated clearly what he did and that is that... You are no authority on these matters anyway, it's quite ridiculous!

Then you are in here making out like I might run off with peoples money (even though it is quite clearly stated in here that we won't be taking any). It is just really pathetic and truly "unethical"...

If you are not a liar then please show the quote where I offered to SELL him my vote in order to get coins! Because if you can not then yes, you are a liar, plain and simple...

Btw i just wanted to let you know that your name is written beside your comments, writing it again within the comment is slightly redundant, wouldn't you say?

Why would you wish me luck on my project? You hate the big old banks and we are like the biggest there is and we gonna "impose interest" and all that other crap you come out with... lol
Sakuro

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 01:36:14 AM

SNAZ31,
what is the current status of the project?
do you have a beta
i would test it

regards
and thank you for your efforts

i love bitcoins
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 01:40:43 AM

SNAZ31,
do you have a beta
i would test it

regards

Hi we are still currently working with coders to build the site there will be updates on the progress of the project in the next couple of days  Smiley

The main project infinite discussion has moved to www.altcointalk.co.uk ( in the IFC subsection )

if you have any questions feel free to message me or snaz31  Smiley

SNAZ31

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 08:15:36 AM

SNAZ31,
do you have a beta
i would test it

regards

Things are going well and we have a pretty good idea of what we want to do now. We have 2 web developers with us now and we are currently getting the ball rolling... We are nearly ready for them to begin coding... As soon as we have something for you to test though your help would be much appreciated.

Thank you for showing your interest and offering your support. Smiley
esion

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 08:27:36 AM

I downloaded from the address wallet (http://infinitecoin.wordpress.com/wallet-2/), but has not received the Infinitecoin to IFC.
You send my Infinitecoin IFC is not received, although you can query through the block, but on the local computer money:= 0.00IFC .
What's this about, Harvey?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi htang
i send it to you:

Date: 09.07.2013 13:59
To: IFC Giveaway iGJEom4yc1L6TjUeyPDdjMjfnaPuwb9mk2
Debit: -7500.00 IFC
Net amount: -7500.00 IFC
Transaction ID: 178df6e806d8fade5c6bae67efddeb7276ad4399f713a5857e0b7577baa35801

Block Explorer: http://www2.crypto-expert.com/infinitecoin/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: