Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30205 times)
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:39:14 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
trust me, buy more Abjcoin and thank me later

I'm buying them almost daily, whenever i get some extra BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:47:30 AM

It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
Yes, the need to wait is what actually will bring the reward out. Is then the profit will come out and investors can really know the value of what they are holding. Buy and Hold.

the price of ABJcoin will raise after ICO, from 0,5$ to 1$, so in the start you can double your money. Grin Grin Grin

Yes, buy low sell high
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:01:13 PM

nice project
reserve me for portuguese translation please (will be needed, at least when you expand to other areas in africa   Grin)
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:41:17 PM

I using right now faucet in AbJCoin. Can i share in my blog everyday your bounty with Turkish language? or Requied English? Thank you..
Oh faucet! I forgot about that!
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:45:00 AM

I've already invested some money. I think I'll start mining to get more coins

My tip is to have everything ready, as the difficulty will be really low on coin release
what do you mean by difficulty will be low? Do you mean there won’t be much earnings or there will be much earnings? I think this is another term I don’t know in mining.

I think he mean on difficulty when mining... because there is a lot of coins  Cheesy
I still did not get what you mean. Does difficulty have to do with number of coins in circulation or with the number of coins to be mine during the mining process?
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:54:08 AM

Good morning all. Today is another day October 24,2017. Do remember the Ico ends in less than a week now. Time for you all to top up your wallets. You will never regret you did that.

do you have information how many is left?
obviously I don’t know the exact amount left but all I could say now is that people are rushing to get theirs. This is the rush hour for investors and the admins can confirm that as well.
indomitableprincess

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:59:42 AM

ABJcoin price is what I am seriously waiting for. Mind you, I am holding mine and will also try to buy more from impatient investors. I will patiently wait to eat the fattest joy and happiness
How do you mean by impatient investors. By the way, if you are gonna buy from them, I don’t think you will ever get it at this cheap price of ICO. Or is there a way you will do it?
I meant those who will want to sell off their coin when there is little or no gain immediately it hits the exchange for some reasons maybe they need urgent needs or some bills to settle. Of course not, I wont get it at the ico price but at least, I will hold till when I make my own gains. That will be compensated for by the demand and also the scarcity in the market.
Hmmm. That means you will buy cheap from them and sell high. I think this is trading in the market. I love the idea. But in the first instance I dont see any reason why someone would not want to hold for at least 6 months. well, their idea though.

a lot of peoples are in ICO because for trading, small of the real do mining
Please do you mean people don’t like mining or that they simply prefer to get their coins through ICO and hold for future? Or is it because many dont have mining tools?

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:01:34 AM

ABJcoin price is what I am seriously waiting for. Mind you, I am holding mine and will also try to buy more from impatient investors. I will patiently wait to eat the fattest joy and happiness
How do you mean by impatient investors. By the way, if you are gonna buy from them, I don’t think you will ever get it at this cheap price of ICO. Or is there a way you will do it?
I meant those who will want to sell off their coin when there is little or no gain immediately it hits the exchange for some reasons maybe they need urgent needs or some bills to settle. Of course not, I wont get it at the ico price but at least, I will hold till when I make my own gains. That will be compensated for by the demand and also the scarcity in the market.
Hmmm. That means you will buy cheap from them and sell high. I think this is trading in the market. I love the idea. But in the first instance I dont see any reason why someone would not want to hold for at least 6 months. well, their idea though.

a lot of peoples are in ICO because for trading, small of the real do mining
Please do you mean people don’t like mining or that they simply prefer to get their coins through ICO and hold for future? Or is it because many dont have mining tools?
Me too I don’t know mining to details but If his answer is yes to this your question, that means those who are mining will mine all the remaining coins and are likely to get more than enough as no one will  share it with them as they get the ball to mine it. I think this will be an advantage if me too can mine as much as I could.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:02:50 AM

It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
Yes, the need to wait is what actually will bring the reward out. Is then the profit will come out and investors can really know the value of what they are holding. Buy and Hold.

the price of ABJcoin will raise after ICO, from 0,5$ to 1$, so in the start you can double your money. Grin Grin Grin
I think the price will be more than that as I heard and read here that the ICO price should have been more than this but was brought down for the sake of investors. Definitely, it should even be more than that

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:04:23 AM

Is there some limitation who can buy coins? Limitation - country?

It is open for anyone in any country to invest in as fas as it is not against their native law. Limitations are only for countries who are expressly not permitted to participate in ICO generally.

Probably you mean country like China  Roll Eyes Wink

thx for sharing information with us

This is useful information. It's African coin, but it's available to everyone.
Definitely yes. No one is restricted to having the coin. I wish you luck in your quest to investing in the coin. Thanks. See you at the moon. And remember, the ICO ends next week.

I've already invested some money. I think I'll start mining to get more coins

Thank you for joining and contributing to the Abjcoin initial coin offering. Abjcoin will surely make all her supporters proud!

Is this true that Nigeria peoples have limitation if thy want to buy on Internet?

Nigerians and Africans at large faces payment difficulties and cross border trade, and this is part of what Abjcoin has come to solve. Abjcoin to the moon!!!
We have been so marginalized that they don’t even give us any reputation let alone noticing our existence. They always restrict us and give us limitations. This is why I am happy for abjcoin to put an end to at least some if not all the limitations we are facing. ABJcoin to the moon
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:05:56 AM

Can you provide us how much you sold until now? do you have that information?

Yes Abjcoin has achieved soft cap . It available at www.abjcoin.org
oftcap? Is there cap again in abjcoin? Please can anyone tell me what this mean? It is everyday we keep hearing so many things online. I believe if abjcoin has softcap, it should have hard cap also. LOLS

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:07:15 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

If true, then you are one of the wisest person who is securing for his future. You must have gotten a lot of coins. I wish you best of luck and do not hesitate to buy more when the chance comes.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:08:43 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

How I wish I have the opportunity you are having. I wish to have it in excess and feel like I own it all. Then My name Princess will carry weight. Wish you luck on your daily purchases.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:09:44 AM

Hello all. Today is Wednesday 25th of October. Definitely by this time of next week, I believe you know the ICO would have ended and we will begin to see positive growth in our ABJcoin. This is the time you can top up your wallet. Make hay while the sun shines
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:11:41 AM

Hello all. Today is Wednesday 25th of October. Definitely by this time of next week, I believe you know the ICO would have ended and we will begin to see positive growth in our ABJcoin. This is the time you can top up your wallet. Make hay while the sun shines
I have been waiting for this alert from you because you have made it a usual habit to alert everyone here everyday. I though you almost forgot today. This is how we wlll do till we enter November. At least thank you for your alert and remembrance. This time next week is exactly November 1. All hope is not lost, we can still do something within this short period of time if we are determined

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:15:46 AM

nice project
reserve me for portuguese translation please (will be needed, at least when you expand to other areas in africa   Grin)
cheers
I am happy to see someone rrequesting translation to another language. Thank you for your support  and participation in Abjcoin ICO. I hope the admin should meet your needs with the demand. But your meme resembles Nigerian name.  Abjcoin to the moon!!!
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:17:51 AM

I using right now faucet in AbJCoin. Can i share in my blog everyday your bounty with Turkish language? or Requied English? Thank you..
Faucet claiming is what I am using also to earn some coins with my android at my leisure times so as to increase the number of coins I have. It is lovely to see me claim every 5 minutes interval.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:19:11 AM

Forget faucet claiming Kwan?! The faucet is another means to buttress our wallets. It is fun and it takes just five minutes between each claim. The minimum withdrawal amount is very easy to reach. Trust me, ABJ faucet claiming is another pool to earn freely asides the mining pool.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:21:13 AM

Forget faucet claiming Kwan?! The faucet is another means to buttress our wallets. It is fun and it takes just five minutes between each claim. The minimum withdrawal amount is very easy to reach. Trust me, ABJ faucet claiming is another pool to earn freely asides the mining pool.
As for me I don't forget free things. I even have target to see how much abjcoin I will accumulate in a week of claiming. I know I will get something tangible. When listed next week as proposed, and when the price keep soaring, it wil surely worth it.

indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:22:11 AM

I noticed one thing yesterday, my satowallet address changed from it previous address to another one. I was so shocked and thought it has been hacked by hackers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: