Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53164 times)
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:17:04 PM

Am a little confused for ambiguity, can anyone explain for me the notarization system for this project ?

The notarization system for this project which is opentime stamp notarization helps to certify a date, time and data entered. The hash and distribution of nodes in the LWF network will make the data inalterable and verifiable at any time, excluding any possibility of tampering by malicious people in the network.

Can help you, the interactive diagram that you find on the site   https://www.lwf.io/en
Our BlockChain is designed in order to contain data on shipments, handling, disputes and feedbacks, parcel handling, invoicing and administration of the logistics company; all this functions in a fast and legally valid way thanks to the System based on the Opentime Stamps Notarization.
In addiction to this, with the Opentime Stamps system, you can certify the time, date, and certainty of the data giving it legal value.
Remember with the blockchain data is immutable, and it assumes a legal value.
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:04:40 AM

Am a little confused for ambiguity, can anyone explain for me the notarization system for this project ?

The notarization system for this project which is opentime stamp notarization helps to certify a date, time and data entered. The hash and distribution of nodes in the LWF network will make the data inalterable and verifiable at any time, excluding any possibility of tampering by malicious people in the network.

Can help you, the interactive diagram that you find on the site   https://www.lwf.io/en
Our BlockChain is designed in order to contain data on shipments, handling, disputes and feedbacks, parcel handling, invoicing and administration of the logistics company; all this functions in a fast and legally valid way thanks to the System based on the Opentime Stamps Notarization.
In addiction to this, with the Opentime Stamps system, you can certify the time, date, and certainty of the data giving it legal value.

sounds like a good idea, but i wonder how will you compete with the current logistics company as thay apply new technology like big data, Internet of things and artificial intelligence
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:17:01 AM

sounds like a good idea, but i wonder how will you compete with the current logistics company as thay apply new technology like big data, Internet of things and artificial intelligence
Basically the infrastructure exist already, but, of course, work with processes and organizations are not modern, the blockchain fills these gaps. There is also another important point, the modern logistics not covered in a capillary way all countries, some areas of the world become expensive to reach. With the LWF, it is possible the birth of more widespread and less expensive. In the LWF team there is this one expert on logistics, and better able to respond your questions
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:41:25 AM

All participants in the pre-sale will be rewarded with 10% additional on coins they own at the end of the TEC due our announcement. I guess this is also different from all LWF existing pre-sale bonus. These bonuses would further compensate all other added benefits that were removed.
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:26:33 PM

The TEC sale will start in 18 days and will give 20 % bonus. It is a good chance to buy some tokens and earn 20 %. The idea of a dPOS BLockchain Platform to help in logistics is genial! The team has the support of the Oxycoin team and it is very important! Good project!
gerb

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:32:12 PM

Hi, sorry I didn't follow all the thread and maybe someone has already answering this....

Do you have a prototype ready? or product?

How do you plan to have the database for transactions between peers ? which technology will you use? or it will be a centralized database ? because current Lisk/Oxy implementation only allow send coins from one address to another, is not trustless, is not contain anything else.

Only 5% for Legal Support and 5% for Insurance funds, don't you think is a low budget for this matter?
Ok, but can you also guarantee the security of the parcels? What if a “freight forwarder” make just disappear my “brand new expensive computer”, which should have been delivered to Russia?

We really hope it will never happen, but an anti-fraud team will always be at the disposal of users, who will be able to open a dispute as soon as an anomaly is found. The competent department will investigate and, if an offense will be discovered, the customer will be reimbursed for the cost of the shipped item (fully reimbursed if covered by LWF insurance, otherwise only partially).

khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:32:29 PM

What about the buyback program, at what rate will it be, will it be increased to favour investors more?
enigmatical

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:33:08 PM

What about the buyback program, at what rate will it be, will it be increased to favour investors more?

The buyback program will be temporarily suspended in order to remain compliant with the SEC. It will however be replaced by a refund form for the funds that will be made available at the end of the TEC and will be removed only on the day of the official launch of the platform itself.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:48:25 PM

One of my favorite projects around this time, i really like real world businesses operating on blockchain and sharing the profits with the token holders, i hope they will be funded well which i thought were slow when i checked last time, they definitely worth much more funding.. I hope funding will pick up in coming days. Cheers

enigmatical

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:57:14 PM

Hi, sorry I didn't follow all the thread and maybe someone has already answering this....

Do you have a prototype ready? or product?

How do you plan to have the database for transactions between peers ? which technology will you use? or it will be a centralized database ? because current Lisk/Oxy implementation only allow send coins from one address to another, is not trustless, is not contain anything else.

Only 5% for Legal Support and 5% for Insurance funds, don't you think is a low budget for this matter?
Ok, but can you also guarantee the security of the parcels? What if a “freight forwarder” make just disappear my “brand new expensive computer”, which should have been delivered to Russia?

We really hope it will never happen, but an anti-fraud team will always be at the disposal of users, who will be able to open a dispute as soon as an anomaly is found. The competent department will investigate and, if an offense will be discovered, the customer will be reimbursed for the cost of the shipped item (fully reimbursed if covered by LWF insurance, otherwise only partially).

No working prototype is available at the moment, however, funds raised through its pre-sale would be used in developing it's p2p platform with core service of freight Forwarders and the Blockchain logistics function. The DPos technology which would be implemented on this platform, will enable LWF devs create a secure, decentralized and performance-based logistics database through the blockchain and network-generated transactions. With this that will enable LWF to develop technology to make it a future standard for global logistics. Any logistics or handling company will be able to lean on LWF DPos blockchain, keeping in this way its data in a distributed database that will safeguard the company's data, making any logistic operation unassailable to any threats related to classical information systems.
Regarding the percentages allocated for legal and insurance funds, already this project has advisors garnished with years of experience in logistics industry and crypto-ecosystem and also just recently, it partnered with credible start-ups and the entire structure was revisited. However, the project plans to run a second ico in future if there are leftovers tokens from main token sale which can cater for financial eventualities incase the 5% allocated to each are not enough, IMHO.
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:43:18 AM

The buyback program will be temporarily suspended in order to remain compliant with the SEC. It will however be replaced by a refund form for the funds that will be made available at the end of the TEC and will be removed only on the day of the official launch of the platform itself.
They have changed the method of reward, they decided to use the Dpos to reward the participants, then the buyback is suspended.
I prefer this system, I like very much, of course I have a long-term vision.
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:39:22 PM

The new Blockchain platform that uses the dPOS will help the token holder to have a reward system. They have a good pre sale cap and the dev team seems to be very experienced! I hope the ICO will have success too!
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:58:11 PM

It seems that also other big are interested in the blockchain and have understood its value to reduce cost and improve management.
The competition is good for everyone, pushes us to improve.
Consumers are among those who could benefit from the widespread adoption of blockchain technology throughout the logistics industry.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/07/ups-dives-into-blockchain-technology.html?utm_content=buffer891e3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:15:47 PM

The new Blockchain platform that uses the dPOS will help the token holder to have a reward system. They have a good pre sale cap and the dev team seems to be very experienced! I hope the ICO will have success too!

When I first heard about dPOS system (just a couple of months ago, to be honest) I was a bit skeptical. Now that I saw some examples I appreciate it more. It seems works perfectly and very solid too.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:18:40 PM

When I first heard about dPOS system (just a couple of months ago, to be honest) I was a bit skeptical. Now that I saw some examples I appreciate it more. It seems works perfectly and very solid too.

I think that dPOS system itself can be all but an obstacle for the ico. what is very peculiar is to change the system during the ico, so some investors may be confused by this news.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:22:00 PM

I think that dPOS system itself can be all but an obstacle for the ico. what is very peculiar is to change the system during the ico, so some investors may be confused by this news.

Yes, it is definetely a bit strange to change something so important during the fundraise. I hope that this unexpected change is worth its risks to be justified.  Smiley

Sevinpays

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:25:29 PM

Yes, it is definetely a bit strange to change something so important during the fundraise. I hope that this unexpected change is worth its risks to be justified.  Smiley

they had a partnership very important with oxycoin that, in all its aspects, is one of the best projects that I've ever seen in this field: I think that they have considered it carefully.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:29:08 PM

they had a partnership very important with oxycoin that, in all its aspects, is one of the best projects that I've ever seen in this field: I think that they have considered it carefully.

Partner with a project like oxycoin and using too the expertise of its developers to the improvement of the new kind of blockchain is actually an opportunity. I just hope that they will communicate  clearly this change to their investors to avoid loss!

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:06:42 PM

One of my favorite projects around this time, i really like real world businesses operating on blockchain and sharing the profits with the token holders, i hope they will be funded well which i thought were slow when i checked last time, they definitely worth much more funding.. I hope funding will pick up in coming days. Cheers
I have same opinion like you. The project need more hype around it and more shares on social media. Also the alt coins going up in price probably will attract more investors. Also partnership with BitBoost is big thing.
Sevinpays

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:13:08 PM

I have same opinion like you. The project need more hype around it and more shares on social media. Also the alt coins going up in price probably will attract more investors. Also partnership with BitBoost is big thing.

I'm agree, this project can grow a lot. they have already developed some functionalities, they have some very cool partnerships in this field and an awesome team (old and new members togheter).

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: