Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53154 times)
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:31:30 AM

Does it mean that your project deals with the delivery of parcels to different countries? There are postal services that deal with the same. Then I don’t understand what are the differences between them? I would simply trust already verified postal service rather than the company, in which the delivery will be performed with by people who are not even part of its staff.
Greetings. You conducted an interesting observation, but apparently did it without any attempts to clarify the details. The main differences between LWF and postal services are the shorter time limits and the lower shipping costs. Goods In courier services pass through several checkpoints in which the parcel can be damaged or, worse, simply lost. In LWF one delivery will be carried out by one person who will carry out it directly. The entire delivery process is strictly controlled with the help of photo and video reports with the entry of information into a smart contract. Therefore, it makes no sense not to trust this method, because everything is as transparent as possible.
Hah, well, let's say it’s so, and why do you think that the shipping cost will be lower than that of the postal services? After all, as a rule, you have to pay extra for speed. In addition, forwarders will obviously include in their shipping costs their expenses such as staying at a hotel, having supper, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:35:25 AM

Does it mean that your project deals with the delivery of parcels to different countries? There are postal services that deal with the same. Then I don’t understand what are the differences between them? I would simply trust already verified postal service rather than the company, in which the delivery will be performed with by people who are not even part of its staff.
Greetings. You conducted an interesting observation, but apparently did it without any attempts to clarify the details. The main differences between LWF and postal services are the shorter time limits and the lower shipping costs. Goods In courier services pass through several checkpoints in which the parcel can be damaged or, worse, simply lost. In LWF one delivery will be carried out by one person who will carry out it directly. The entire delivery process is strictly controlled with the help of photo and video reports with the entry of information into a smart contract. Therefore, it makes no sense not to trust this method, because everything is as transparent as possible.
Hah, well, let's say it’s so, and why do you think that the shipping cost will be lower than that of the postal services? After all, as a rule, you have to pay extra for speed. In addition, forwarders will obviously include in their shipping costs their expenses such as staying at a hotel, having supper, etc.
Yes, you’re right, the forwarder has the right to take into account such costs, but this can’t be compared with how much postal services spend to pay for the services of intermediaries, which include warehouses, logistics companies, etc. But they also take into account all this in the cost of their services. I won’t say how much the cost of LWF services will be less than that of postal services, but I can say one thing for sure: the cost will be definitely lower.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:37:03 AM

Yes, you’re right, the forwarder has the right to take into account such costs, but this can’t be compared with how much postal services spend to pay for the services of intermediaries, which include warehouses, logistics companies, etc. But they also take into account all this in the cost of their services. I won’t say how much the cost of LWF services will be less than that of postal services, but I can say one thing for sure: the cost will be definitely lower.

And don’t you know how things will be with the geography of activity? I just know that some postal services can’t deliver packages to all the countries. And if LWF doesn’t have any geographic restrictions, then it's really cool!
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:02:07 AM

Hello, comrades. I have released several LISK units and I would like to invest them in LWF. Does anyone know if they accept this crypto currency for payment?
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:04:33 AM

Hello, comrades. I have released several LISK units and I would like to invest them in LWF. Does anyone know if they accept this crypto currency for payment?
Greetings. As far as I know, yes, you can buy TEC coins for LISK as well. There are also other options, you can find them out on the project website.
procom

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:12:14 AM

good project dev..  i hope be careful..
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:35:59 AM

And don’t you know how things will be with the geography of activity? I just know that some postal services can’t deliver packages to all the countries. And if LWF doesn’t have any geographic restrictions, then it's really cool!
LWF project is an opportunity to build distribution networks where they do not exist, and improve those already existing. I live in an area little covered by these services, and I am considering to join the LWF network, if I have the requirements.
Camerieresimone

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

Exchanger OTC since 2014

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:23:56 AM

good project dev..  i hope be careful..

Wink we're glad for your interest! if you got some questions send me a pm!

This world have a big problem, humans.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:26:31 AM

Hello everyone. Has management of the LWF company already announced the timing of the ICO?
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:28:58 AM

Hello everyone. Has management of the LWF company already announced the timing of the ICO?

Hello, yes! TEC coins will be sold on January 23 and selling out will last until February 23, that is exactly a month.
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:37:18 AM

You can support with Bitcoin, Etherium, Oxycoin, Ark, Lisk or Shift!! First, you need to creat an account in the ICO page https://www.lwf.io/en/login and then you can choose the cryptocoin to support. We have a bonus for early supporters!
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:53:46 AM

You can support with Bitcoin, Etherium, Oxycoin, Ark, Lisk or Shift!! First, you need to creat an account in the ICO page https://www.lwf.io/en/login and then you can choose the cryptocoin to support. We have a bonus for early supporters!

I have looked at LWF website and seem the bonus very interesting and we can also can deposits with oxycoin. I hope this ico can success because LWF have interesting concept, about forwarders and this is the first decentralized logistics platform in the world
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:01:48 AM

All function about the platform you will be able to test at the alpha test in December. Some logistics company like DHL is very interested in the project! We may have great news soon!

This will make a great headline of news,  imagine a courier giant like DHL partnering with LWF,  also alpha platform will be ready in December. With all this in place, its a good sign that TEC will be sold out.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:59:39 AM

I have looked at LWF website and seem the bonus very interesting and we can also can deposits with oxycoin. I hope this ico can success because LWF have interesting concept, about forwarders and this is the first decentralized logistics platform in the world
Do like me, have participated with Oxycoin that I found it very comfortable and easy to use. LWF project there are all the conditions why become a company of success, can become a reference in the sector.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:04:25 PM

Good afternoon. Who will cover the commission if you are the initiator of the buy-back of tokens from users? I believe that if you’re interested, it would be fairer if you paid the commission.

This must be information you read in old white paper,  this has been however it has been replaced by a new technology that innovates the concept of blockchain, the DPos system. The DPoS is a democratic system that gives prize to everyone that participates and supports the community. As prize delegates that receive support from a token holder by voting them with the weight of tokens, will be rewarded you every time a block will be found. So, this means can earn more LWF Coin just giving your support to your preferred delegate. More details in new white paper.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:16:18 PM

I can see alot of interesting functions to look out for in the alpha test platform expected to be launched next month.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:16:58 PM

Greetings. Can you tell us how the income will be redistributed between sponsors of the project with the help of LWF coins?

The funds raised would be broken down as follows:  80 percent would go to project development, 10 percent for marketing, 5 percent for legal and commercial support, 5 percent for reserve for insurance funds. Hope this helps.
dort

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:53:08 PM

Hi. I don’t quite understand how it will be possible to improve the agreement on prices and delivery methods with the help of integrated channels of communication on your platform? Explain, please, if it's easy.
woodcoin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:02:09 PM

Hello. I’ve read that the buyer will have to deposit a certain amount for the delivery and commission of the system after concluding an agreement with the freight forwarder. And I’m wondering if this pledge will be calculated as a percentage of the value of the goods or will there always be a fixed amount?
rdizza

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:52:38 PM

If I understand correctly, the buyer will be obliged to pay a deposit after the conclusion of an agreement with the forwarder in the amount of all of his delivery costs and commissions. And will this forwarder receive them immediately or only after the delivery?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: