Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2024, 12:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53210 times)
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:15:45 PM

One of my favorite projects around this time, i really like real world businesses operating on blockchain and sharing the profits with the token holders, i hope they will be funded well which i thought were slow when i checked last time, they definitely worth much more funding.. I hope funding will pick up in coming days. Cheers
I have same opinion like you. The project need more hype around it and more shares on social media. Also the alt coins going up in price probably will attract more investors. Also partnership with BitBoost is big thing.

I'm agree, this project can grow a lot. they have already developed some functionalities, they have some very cool partnerships in this field and an awesome team (old and new members togheter).

it's my opinion as well and I hope too that the changing of the blockchain will not hurt the fundraise. they give a special bonus to the ones that will remain in this project. I hope it's enough!

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:17:20 PM

One of my favorite projects around this time, i really like real world businesses operating on blockchain and sharing the profits with the token holders, i hope they will be funded well which i thought were slow when i checked last time, they definitely worth much more funding.. I hope funding will pick up in coming days. Cheers
I have same opinion like you. The project need more hype around it and more shares on social media. Also the alt coins going up in price probably will attract more investors. Also partnership with BitBoost is big thing.

I'm agree, this project can grow a lot. they have already developed some functionalities, they have some very cool partnerships in this field and an awesome team (old and new members togheter).

it's my opinion as well and I hope too that the changing of the blockchain will not hurt the fundraise. they give a special bonus to the ones that will remain in this project. I hope it's enough!

I know that sometimes people is superficial and oversensitive when they talk about money, but they should see this change as an oppportunity that can increase the value of the project.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:20:27 PM

I know that sometimes people is superficial and oversensitive when they talk about money, but they should see this change as an oppportunity that can increase the value of the project.

the most part of people here (me too  Tongue Wink) is not very familiar with stuff like ERC20 or dPOS, so there can be some difficulties to maintain the hype, but there are a lot of things (like the new partnerships) that can help this.

Sevinpays

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:22:40 PM

the most part of people here (me too  Tongue Wink) is not very familiar with stuff like ERC20 or dPOS, so there can be some difficulties to maintain the hype, but there are a lot of things (like the new partnerships) that can help this.

I think that the concept behind is very good and even very familiar for the most part of the people, also out of this ecosystem, so they can easily ignore the changing of blockchain.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:28:00 PM

I think that the concept behind is very good and even very familiar for the most part of the people, also out of this ecosystem, so they can easily ignore the changing of blockchain.

I really hope so... after all amazon made become the logistic and shipment very familiar to anyone, so they can see the potential of this innovation, as investment and as method to ship stuff.

ICOfan

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:30:33 PM

ubims.com already has launched a very impressive global logistics system exploiting blockchain technology.  Should look at what they've already accomplished before investing in this ICO.
Sevinpays

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:34:27 PM

I really hope so... after all amazon made become the logistic and shipment very familiar to anyone, so they can see the potential of this innovation, as investment and as method to ship stuff.

the people will begin to use this service because of curiosity they will no need to understand concepts like dPOS or decentralization, as they use computers even if they don't understand how an os works.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:18:02 PM

They raised a good amount in the pre-sale TEC, around $311,207.29. Now they are going to start the testnet in three days. Untill now, they are good at the road map! Be prepared tosupport them in 16 days in the TEC sale!
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:24:39 PM

I think quite a couple of changes made by the LWF team is good except for the premine which don't go well with me. However, there are bonuses which is worth taking note of especially for those who contributed during pre-sale will be rewarded with 10% additional on coins they own at the end of the TEC. And 10 pre-forging days in prize for those who will use the testnet.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:56:24 PM

What is the hard-cap of the purchase price during the TEC?
enigmatical

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:57:25 PM

What is the hard-cap of the purchase price during the TEC?

The purchase price during the TEC is uncapped. This means that your token amount will calculated on the basis of the amount in Bitcoin donated (If you’ve contributed with ETH or another currency the media will be calculated on bitcoin price for your donation amount in $). The balance operation on your profiles will be executed automatically on our database.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:35:33 AM

With all the changes made to the project, I think that LWF can truly become a special initiative in the world of Crypto.
To become a reference point for projects that want use the blockchain technology.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:58:38 PM

With all the changes made to the project, I think that LWF can truly become a special initiative in the world of Crypto.
To become a reference point for projects that want use the blockchain technology.

I agree with you, the changes are indeed very well thought out especially employing the TEC model in its token sale event in order to remove the initial restriction of US, Hongkong and Chinese citizens from participating in the ICO. The new model makes it easy for anyone to invest and participate in LWF token sale anonymously from any part of the world.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

With the partnership agreement existing between LWF and Bitboost, Bitboost does not joke with privacy of its users,  are there anything measures LWF put in place too in this regard?
enigmatical

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:01:58 PM

With the partnership agreement existing between LWF and Bitboost, Bitboost does not joke with privacy of its users,  are there anything measures LWF put in place too in this regard?

I learnt that all data on LWF platform will be encrypted and readable only by the respective data creators, so the privacy of the users, companies and users in the chain will be respected.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:36:12 PM

I learnt that all data on LWF platform will be encrypted and readable only by the respective data creators, so the privacy of the users, companies and users in the chain will be respected.
The best projects have at heart the privacy. LWF project has changed its strategy to offer maggioreprivacy. Have made technical changes to maintain a wings level, and allow the participation to the subjects limited by the courts.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:04:26 PM

ubims.com already has launched a very impressive global logistics system exploiting blockchain technology.  Should look at what they've already accomplished before investing in this ICO.

Although it is a shared supply chain infrastructure for entrepreneurs and SMEs modeled as a three-dimensional globally interconnected e‐marketplace and e-supply chain process system for both communication and distribution of real goods, I still say this project LWF is very different as it is the first decentralized logistics platform out to achieve p2p just like we have uber.  Also having partnered with very good start-ups, surrounded by a very dedicated team of professionals, I would still choose to invest in LWF.
Camerieresimone

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

Exchanger OTC since 2014

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:14:09 PM

*Dear LWF Community,*

To offer the best service to you and after great feedback received from our community and advisors, following the efficient startup process we have updated some rules for the main Token Exchange Campaign (TEC).

As you can read in our updated whitepaper the token distribution process has been changed: all the tokens (78MLN) included pre-sale weight will be divided considering the total amount of funds received, instead of giving a fixed price for each token. This will avoid token surplus on the main LWF wallet and will give the maximum advantage to our early supporters in this TEC round.

We also have a new early investor bonus, which is on offer for a number of days before TEC launch *(November 14th 10:00 GMT to November 22th 10:00GMT)*.  Supporters of the TEC phase, will also have the opportunity of receiving varying bonuses, which reduce throughout TEC.

Please take a look to our whitepaper and the main landing page of our website!

*Main website Page: https://www.lwf.io/en *
*LWF Whitepaper: https://www.lwf.io/docs/lwf_whitepaper_en.pdf *

*-- Profile and Contributions page will be updated Monday with the test-net opening! --*

Stay in touch!

*The LWF Team*

This world have a big problem, humans.
Camerieresimone

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

Exchanger OTC since 2014

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:08:56 AM

Come on guys!

This world have a big problem, humans.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:54:31 PM

*Dear LWF Community,*

To offer the best service to you and after great feedback received from our community and advisors, following the efficient startup process we have updated some rules for the main Token Exchange Campaign (TEC).

As you can read in our updated whitepaper the token distribution process has been changed: all the tokens (78MLN) included pre-sale weight will be divided considering the total amount of funds received, instead of giving a fixed price for each token. This will avoid token surplus on the main LWF wallet and will give the maximum advantage to our early supporters in this TEC round.

We also have a new early investor bonus, which is on offer for a number of days before TEC launch *(November 14th 10:00 GMT to November 22th 10:00GMT)*.  Supporters of the TEC phase, will also have the opportunity of receiving varying bonuses, which reduce throughout TEC.

Please take a look to our whitepaper and the main landing page of our website!

*Main website Page: https://www.lwf.io/en *
*LWF Whitepaper: https://www.lwf.io/docs/lwf_whitepaper_en.pdf *

*-- Profile and Contributions page will be updated Monday with the test-net opening! --*

Stay in touch!

*The LWF Team*

This would be about the 3rd version of white paper released for the project. Obviously some valid changes have also been made to reflect the new changes to the coin distribution which seems very fair enough.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: