Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:37:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53161 times)
DISCMAN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

eldest posted that the bounty distribution will be within this month, and im happy for those who participated.
but do you have date too about the exchange listing? will be safe to say that we might expect exchanges this month as well?

Some deals with exchanges have already been made but the exchange has to be the one to announce it first. There aren't any details on which exchange is it, but on telegram an admin said that we can expect it by the end of march.

So 1 month of delay on exchanges.  Right now exchanges are busy I believe. but I would rather wait a month than get the coin listed in a crap exchange!!
I am not planing to sell my tokes now but would be nice to see in a main exchange and the price going UP!!
The project is really good the idea, and so far the team has delivered everything almost always on time.
The communication always it's been great!!

Yep, that's been the best part till now. Excellent communication and the aprt that they have already paid for a bunch of exchanges does generate a lot of trust. Since it is a standalone blockchain, integrating it with the exchange also takes time and needs to be tested out ebfore the exchange does lists it. DPOS coins have mostly found their home in bittrex and that is a real cool exchange but with decreasing number of followers due to binance taking its market with the altcoin listings. Really look forward to see lwf in the price range of 0.3 to 0.5 as soon it gets listed and some nice partnerships to keep that price stable.

this is the edge of LWF from other icos. they already contacted exchanges even for the fact that the ico is not yet done.
this means that they are preparing well enough because they have own blockchain and not want to have any problem.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:21:52 PM

eldest posted that the bounty distribution will be within this month, and im happy for those who participated.
but do you have date too about the exchange listing? will be safe to say that we might expect exchanges this month as well?

Some deals with exchanges have already been made but the exchange has to be the one to announce it first. There aren't any details on which exchange is it, but on telegram an admin said that we can expect it by the end of march.

So 1 month of delay on exchanges.  Right now exchanges are busy I believe. but I would rather wait a month than get the coin listed in a crap exchange!!
I am not planing to sell my tokes now but would be nice to see in a main exchange and the price going UP!!
The project is really good the idea, and so far the team has delivered everything almost always on time.

Yep, that's been the best part till now. Excellent communication and the aprt that they have already paid for a bunch of exchanges does generate a lot of trust. Since it is a standalone blockchain, integrating it with the exchange also takes time and needs to be tested out ebfore the exchange does lists it. DPOS coins have mostly found their home in bittrex and that is a real cool exchange but with decreasing number of followers due to binance taking its market with the altcoin listings. Really look forward to see lwf in the price range of 0.3 to 0.5 as soon it gets listed and some nice partnerships to keep that price stable.

this is the edge of LWF from other icos. they already contacted exchanges even for the fact that the ico is not yet done.
this means that they are preparing well enough because they have own blockchain and not want to have any problem.

This shows the LWF team is dedicated to achieve it's milestone while putting investors in mind being very proactive in their listings. Also being a fork of Oxycoin, I am confident the blockchain is solid with competent devs behind it.
Austin Alexis

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

I'm shocked at the amount of information you can get here on this forum. And to think i went as long as I did without checking this out. As for this ICO I think it looks great. Your website is nice as well
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:08:38 PM

Please tell me what is the possible price for a coin? Thank you!

Price calculation should put LWF in the range of 917 Sat, this translates 1LWF approximately equals 0.08 USD

Hi mate. Im curious of where did you get that .08 usd? I mean what is your base rate of BTC that uou have calculated that 917 sats? 10k usd per btc? 9k? Or what price btc is?

After the calculations, total BTC realized was 714, which was used as basis. I also made enquires from one of the community managers and I was told this. Nevertheless, you can still inquire from telegram group: https://t.me/lwfofficial

The formula for calculating the number of tokens per 1 btc is also given in the project's whitepaper and the price depended solely on how much funds will be raised during the ico

khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

Price calculation should put LWF in the range of 917 Sat, this translates 1LWF approximately equals 0.08 USD

Hi mate. Im curious of where did you get that .08 usd? I mean what is your base rate of BTC that uou have calculated that 917 sats? 10k usd per btc? 9k? Or what price btc is?

After the calculations, total BTC realized was 714, which was used as basis. I also made enquires from one of the community managers and I was told this. Nevertheless, you can still inquire from telegram group: https://t.me/lwfofficial

The formula for calculating the number of tokens per 1 btc is also given in the project's whitepaper and the price depended solely on how much funds will be raised during the ico

I really look forward to higher price of token, hoping to make good profits HODL long term. Also expectant on the listing in exchange soonest, although I have a strong hunch livecoin is one of the exchanges that would list this token.
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

Thank you for all the supporters! We are going to have good news in near future! I hope everyone is enjoying the LWF received at the redeem!
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

This shows the LWF team is dedicated to achieve it's milestone while putting investors in mind being very proactive in their listings. Also being a fork of Oxycoin, I am confident the blockchain is solid with competent devs behind it.

I hope that the distribution too will not take that long. Wink
Because on some ico, they already has exchange but distribution took so long. Sad
Scholles

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

Because on some ico, they already has exchange but distribution took so long. Sad

I really don't think  the distribution would be delayed because the main calculations have been done, regardless I am concerned to see it listed soon because I know how exchanges can frustrate projects and make it look like the project team cause the delays. I also hope this price of LWF can moon when we start trading it.
dredson1983

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

@channel

*Dear LWF TEC Supporters,*

We are very pleased to confirm that the LWF TEC Coin calculations have been completed.

`You are now able to redeem your LWF Tokens.`

*The process to redeem your tokens is as follows: -*

Login to your LWF account - https://www.lwf.io/en/login

*You will see a Red Redeem button on the top right corner, click on this button.*

You will now see a wallet address field, this is where you enter your `LWF Mainnet wallet address`. It is important that
you enter the wallet information accurately, if you enter the wrong information LWF will not be able to recover your funds. When you have checked it is the correct address then click Ok.

If you haven't created a wallet for mainnet yet, please click on the following link and create a New Account. https://wallet.lwf.io/

*If you have any questions please let one of the community support team know.*

Thank you

*LWF Team*
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

@channel

We are very pleased to confirm that the LWF TEC Coin calculations have been completed.

*You will see a Red Redeem button on the top right corner, click on this button.*

You will now see a wallet address field, this is where you enter your `LWF Mainnet wallet address`. It is important that
you enter the wallet information accurately, if you enter the wrong information LWF will not be able to recover your funds. When you have checked it is the correct address then click Ok.

If you haven't created a wallet for mainnet yet, please click on the following link and create a New Account. https://wallet.lwf.io/

Thank you

*LWF Team*

hello mate, just to clarify.. is this only for the investors?
is the bounty not included yet in the redemption of LWF tokens? can you enlighten me.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Scholles

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

@channel

Thank you

*LWF Team*

is the bounty not included yet in the redemption of LWF tokens? can you enlighten me.

No,  this redemption works for investors who contributed during the ICO to use it in their profile account to redeem their tokens, unless you contributed during TEC then this would work for you. As for bounties, I believe this would be distributed by the bounty manager or team soon.
dredson1983

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:58:41 AM

@channel

Thank you

*LWF Team*

For the bounty: Dear LWF community,

we will begin our bounty distribution in a few days. Please remember to communicate your LWF address (if you applied to our bounty program and wrote your ETH address on the first version of the form) writing a post with your bitcointalk profile on the official LWF bounty thread on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2285038.new#new . You will have 2 weeks to communicate us your LWF address, until 14 March 2018. After that it will not be possible to redeem your bounties.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:30:48 AM

No,  this redemption works for investors who contributed during the ICO to use it in their profile account to redeem their tokens, unless you contributed during TEC then this would work for you. As for bounties, I believe this would be distributed by the bounty manager or team soon.

ohh, alright. i was thinking this includes for the bounties as well.

For the bounty: Dear LWF community,

we will begin our bounty distribution in a few days. Please remember to communicate your LWF address (if you applied to our bounty program and wrote your ETH address on the first version of the form) writing a post with your bitcointalk profile on the official LWF bounty thread on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2285038.new#new . You will have 2 weeks to communicate us your LWF address, until 14 March 2018. After that it will not be possible to redeem your bounties.

[/quote]

thank you for this information.  i must be highlighting this so that everybody is aware because i checked the sheet and there are still many who is not yet updated their LWF wallets.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
ojeck

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

According to the road map it should listed on exchange on March 25 but in Telegram channel they say maybe on April, thats depends on the Exchange.
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

Yes, the total btc raised was used as the basis but im just curious if at what price will btc falls like at what USD price especially now that we experiencing btc to go up and down.
Scholles

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

According to the road map it should listed on exchange on March 25 but in Telegram channel they say maybe on April, thats depends on the Exchange.

Very well, just like you said it all depends on how fast these exchanges that have received payment to list LWF sorts it out, the entire community and supporters are very anxious to see it listed in good exchanges. 
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

Very well, just like you said it all depends on how fast these exchanges that have received payment to list LWF sorts it out, the entire community and supporters are very anxious to see it listed in good exchanges. 
The current market situation does not favours new coins listings anyway. Therefore, I hope later rather than sooner the LWF coin will be listed Smiley

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

The current market situation does not favours new coins listings anyway. Therefore, I hope later rather than sooner the LWF coin will be listed Smiley

on march 25 will be the listing, and if it will not be delayed, are we gonna expect it that those exchanges they said will altogether open their market for LWF?
or these exchange will open the trading market on different days?
Scholles

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

Yes, the total btc raised was used as the basis but im just curious if at what price will btc falls like at what USD price especially now that we experiencing btc to go up and down.

In my opinion, this price has already been calculated accordingly which resulted to 0.08 USD,  this price action would be determined by the market no longer the community. We hope it swings in favour of token holders to gain good profits.
Scholles

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

on march 25 will be the listing, and if it will not be delayed, are we gonna expect it that those exchanges they said will altogether open their market for LWF?
or these exchange will open the trading market on different days?

I guess I must have missed out on some important information, where was this date announced? Has this been confirmed with certainty that the exchange would definitely list on that March 25th,  also which exchange is this?
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: