Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53154 times)
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

Local World Forwarders is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add LWF tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Is this exchange safe? Has anyone tried this already?
This is the first time i knew about this exchange.
Please care to tel us who have tried this

Coincodex is not a exchange but a site where you keep a track of your portfolio value and look up the values/market history of coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:26:32 PM

Local World Forwarders is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add LWF tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Coincodex is not a exchange but a site where you keep a track of your portfolio value and look up the values/market history of coins
Yes you are right, but the team payed for being listed a lot of money so no worry it will be listed soon it is all on exchanges to announce it. Just be a bit patience please Smiley
ghostfaceuk

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:07:43 AM

Yes you are right, but the team payed for being listed a lot of money so no worry it will be listed soon it is all on exchanges to announce it. Just be a bit patience please Smiley

I know the team has paid and is in constant contact with the exchanges as I am actually part of the team lol.

We know people want to see us listed as soon as possible but as is becoming normal now it can take so long for exchanges to list a project now due to the pressures on their system from existing listings as well the the amount of projects looking to be listed on not just the big exchanges but indeed any exchange right now.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

Finally the poll conducted about moving the slack community to Discord is out, it was a landslide victory for Discord with nearly two thirds of the votes choosing that Platform as their preferred choice to be Discord.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

I should guess this means that over time, the slack channel would be closed down? What about the discord invite link, or how can I join the LWF discord, does this also affect the telegram groups as well.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

I should guess this means that over time, the slack channel would be closed down? What about the discord invite link, or how can I join the LWF discord, does this also affect the telegram groups as well.

This link.is not ready yet for the  public but over the next two weeks they will enable the Discord bridge, and begin testing.  Once they have the security locked down, the Discord channel would be opened up to the community. 

Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

I saw it somewhere on the telegram group that their long term aim is actually to also move the telegram community also over to the Discord channel. Hope this helps
JooBra

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

I saw it somewhere on the telegram group that their long term aim is actually to also move the telegram community also over to the Discord channel. Hope this helps
Well I guess that all with happen with project getting bigger and bigger. For now the telegram chat is good and enough but when the project gets wordwide they will probably move.
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

Well I guess that all with happen with project getting bigger and bigger. For now the telegram chat is good and enough but when the project gets wordwide they will probably move.

I like the way of communicating with the team that is now, but if they go somewhere else, then this is not a problem. The main thing is that the project itself develops and the team achieves the set goals. And we still do not have enough of adding tokona to the good stock exchanges, but I think that this will be done in the near future.
ghostfaceuk

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

I like the way of communicating with the team that is now, but if they go somewhere else, then this is not a problem. The main thing is that the project itself develops and the team achieves the set goals. And we still do not have enough of adding tokona to the good stock exchanges, but I think that this will be done in the near future.

Slack will not be going away any time soon but will be slowly left behind as we concentrate on building and developing Discord into a great community space.
Telegram will remain for the foreseeable future as well as Bitcoin Talk and Reddit.  Any future plans for these platforms will be announced in due course.
shairblogger

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

I’ve found very interesting information about the fact that you’re planning to organize your own logistics infrastructure. Good Work Team and Best of Luck...
JooBra

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

Slack will not be going away any time soon but will be slowly left behind as we concentrate on building and developing Discord into a great community space.
Telegram will remain for the foreseeable future as well as Bitcoin Talk and Reddit.  Any future plans for these platforms will be announced in due course.
Tbh I don't like Slack so for me no problem. I see Telegram like a faster and easier way to communicate with the team and get all information I need.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

Tbh I don't like Slack so for me no problem. I see Telegram like a faster and easier way to communicate with the team and get all information I need.

Slack has been too vulnerable to scammers and fraud, but I think moving over to Discord isn't such a bad idea, it will give a lot of supporters who aren't familiar with the interface Discord environment the opportunity to discover this.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

Slack has been too vulnerable to scammers and fraud, but I think moving over to Discord isn't such a bad idea, it will give a lot of supporters who aren't familiar with the interface Discord environment the opportunity to discover this.

I agree. I personally like Slack, however I have heard many good things about Discord, but do not have my own opinion as I haven't tried it yet. This is now an opportunity to try it Smiley

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
mtx_demon

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:25:30 AM

I agree. I personally like Slack, however I have heard many good things about Discord, but do not have my own opinion as I haven't tried it yet. This is now an opportunity to try it Smiley

Now the discussion is about what platform to use discord or slack?
I believe we should be discussing better things no? This project cannot even delivery an exchange as promise.
No newsletter update in a month as well.
What happen with the millions from ICO?

really sad
ghostfaceuk

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:49:16 AM

I believe we should be discussing better things no? This project cannot even delivery an exchange as promise.

really sad

Exchange listing will happen but it is one thing we have no control over.

Have you tried to get a token listed on a exchange recently?   The delay in responses from the exchanges as well as technical time it takes them to review code to ensure it can be integrated as well as the testing they need to do to make sure all is good at their end with regards to deposits, withdrawals and actual trades takes time.

It has been two months (or just over actually) since the TEC ended and the tokens were distributed.  There are lots of other projects in our position with regards to being listed on exchanges, even ETh based ERC20 tokens are struggling to be listed and they are some of the easiest to integrate.
komawei

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

really sad

Exchange listing will happen but it is one thing we have no control over.

Have you tried to get a token listed on a exchange recently?   The delay in responses from the exchanges as well as technical time it takes them to review code to ensure it can be integrated as well as the testing they need to do to make sure all is good at their end with regards to deposits, withdrawals and actual trades takes time.

It has been two months (or just over actually) since the TEC ended and the tokens were distributed.  There are lots of other projects in our position with regards to being listed on exchanges, even ETh based ERC20 tokens are struggling to be listed and they are some of the easiest to integrate.
Yes, we can only choose to wait patiently. After all, it is not an easy thing to do, and it requires the effort of every aspect.
ghostfaceuk

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:45:03 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 04:30:38 PM by ghostfaceuk

Hi Guys,

So, just a sneak peek of something that will be contained in the newsletter. We have previously talked and talked about partnerships but stopped mentioning them by name (at their request) before having something signed. Do you remember? Good. Today the big player that we have been talking to since December have sent us the draft of the agreement to use them as partner for our P2P Freight forwarding service. So, as we always say, we have been working hard behind the scenes to make things happen, even if we are a young project and we are taking the right steps to make everything the best we can.
More news in the next newsletter.
yewq888

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

It hasn't been updated for a long time. It puzzles me, believing that many investors are waiting for the new news of the project.
ghostfaceuk

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

It hasn't been updated for a long time. It puzzles me, believing that many investors are waiting for the new news of the project.

what hasnt been updated?
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: