Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking Courses to learn about Bitcoin  (Read 3225 times)
moneycrypto

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:20:59 PM

This forum bitcoin talk is the best place to learn about bitcoins .
I personally learn from here only
I donot really believe you need a course on bitcoin.
But if you really need one you can start from youtube .There are 1000 bitcoin tutorials over there.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:32:15 PM

If there is a bitcoin course it is good because many will learn. And to learn more and to understand it better. And easily  to understand things like in what is bitcoin, altcoin, trading, ICO, campaign, bounty and much more. And without taking course can be helpful to learn the social media, advertisement, internet searching and sharing knowledge in the campaign. So it's okay even without taking course we can learn.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:37:47 PM

I personally not went somewhere to learn about bitcoin but my friend guide me a little about it and then I learn a lot from bitcoin forum this is a very good forum for guidance and providing enough knowledge about bitcoin. I agree if somewhere the courses of bitcoin is started somewhere the people access will be easy and if a teacher is good people will easily know about bitcoin.

streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:41:48 PM

Taking courses are a good way to learn about Bitcoin, but make sure you are not paying for it because there is a slew of information online where you can get lots of it from multiple sources.
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:43:40 PM

Courses or other information on bitcoins should be shared or learned.  I am in favor of doing or having this kinds of courses.  These way, we can learn and share the right information about bitcoins to those who do not know anything about it yet... Like me, whenever i share about bitcoins, all I can say is that I am earning.  but the how and what of bitcoins.. nah... still puzzled..
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:54:30 PM

learning about cryptocurrency is very good not only BTC but other altcoin. this will open so many opportunity on how to invest and trade using cryptocurrency how ever you can check my thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2298347.msg23327279#msg23327279. i have so many cryptocurrency ebook for people like you. let me know if you are interested in any of the book. i will specifically recommend 'Bitcoin for dummies' for you
Yumi027

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:01:57 PM

It's a good idea to have a bitcoin course, to have someone else know about bitcoin and how to use it properly. Even though I have only a bit of knowledge about bitcoin until now.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:33:23 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 06:40:29 AM by supandi wiharja

I don't think there is any special program to learn about bitcoin, because in my opinion it is just a waste of money.
I myself was only self-taught and did not follow the bitcoin learning program.
Simply by reading, searching about bitcoin on the internet, and follow this forum, because the information about bitcoin is here.
The passage of time you will definitely understand, no need to follow a special program Learn bitcoin.

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:37:48 PM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?
If anyone has any experience, do share.

you dont need to pay something for you to learn bitcoin. In my opinion bitcoin is purely open source which means thst you can get all the information that you need on the internet. Everybody is learning the process rapidly so you also can
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:38:02 PM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?
Learning about bitcoin is a good source of ideas to know more about cryptocurrency in our country.Taking courses about it must be good for me to learn and gained more about bitcoin who did not know it.
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:43:00 PM

If you ask me. I will not accept it because just pointing out the basic and should be done with bitcoins here sure. It's better to study alone. In bitcointalk forums you have a lot of knowledge scattered and all you have to do is read and of course join conversations. You can still make money while studying for forums you can join in signature campaigns.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:34:32 PM

But if you really need one you can start from youtube .There are 1000 bitcoin tutorials over there.
No you dont need taking some courses to learn bitcoin because you can learn it by yourself or some help of your friend who also bitcoin user to teach you. You must have a little knowledge about how it works and you can understand what really is it. Take your time to learn more.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 745

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:51:11 PM

No you dont need taking some courses to learn bitcoin because you can learn it by yourself or some help of your friend who also bitcoin user to teach you. You must have a little knowledge about how it works and you can understand what really is it. Take your time to learn more.
Sounds intriguing, I would definitely take advantage of such opportunity. There are also a few other providers for general cryptocurrencies related courses on Coursera and Edx (Even some free ones).

The ones I mentioned at least, are academic courses, using the mindset of denying any possible knowledge from someone who probably has done quite a lot of research is definitely wrong.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:15:45 PM

Learning about bitcoin is a good source of ideas to know more about cryptocurrency in our country.Taking courses about it must be good for me to learn and gained more about bitcoin who did not know it.
Yes that’s the right approach ad this will help you to deal with any kind of situation and via the courses you can learn a lot of things and there are a lot of courses on internet and on more of it tutorials on youtube are also available, and doing this will bring skills and self confidence in you and this will help you in your practical work and I suggest this to everyone that they must take course before working.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:22:46 PM

if you can put your attention more inside this system then learning it by yourself is really possible, google, youtube,reddit and this forum itself
will helps you a lot to understand how things work and how every movements will be tracked.
matrixjohn

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:01:50 PM

well its a plus points if you planning to enroll a course about bitcoin like trading, mining  or technical details of block chain. It is so much helpful if we have knowledge before entering in bitcoin.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:19:17 PM

Its not really a bad idea to take course on learning how to use bitcoin specially if it is free, you will gain additional knowledge on how bitcoin work and how to improve the way you use your bitcoin, you can even learn how to do tradings. But if you ask if it is really necessary, i think not, because bitcoin is not really that complicated to understand unlike stockmarket that you really need to study in order for you to earn.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:39:12 PM

A bitcoin course is not necessary. Information about bitcoin are really basic and quite easy to understand. All we need to do is search for bitcoin related sites and we can get all the information we need. No need to waste your time and money just for these courses. Learning can be free on the net as long as you are determined to learn. Also, tons of info are already in this forum. So there is really no need to go far.

Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:43:41 PM

I guess taking courses to learn about bitcoin will be a very efficient way to learn about this whole world and get properly into it's features to know how to exploit it and take advantage of it as much as possible . But i guess you can find all the stuff you need on internet and paying for courses could seem dumb a little bit . But every one should definitely get a proper tuition about bitcoin .

SureLockLoans

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:54:47 PM

Converting the wiki into an easily digestible course would be beneficial to achieving main stream attention.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: